Feg - /Fire Emblem General/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Xander with Heavy Blade, Quick Riposte and Guard!

>14 year old grandmother
Elise isn't 14.

Nowi is for bullying

I love cock.

Azura a best

Ike is shit and you know it

>31 SPD

HAHAHA

Azel will be a Mounted Red Mage
Alvis will be a Sage , i.e. Red Mage infantry

filter Ike
filter Roy
filter Tharja
filter Lucina
enjoy /feg/

What's the best build for Ike?

Why is this a problem? Who hyped for Ike expected him to NOT have slow speed?

>But it's PoR Ike!

Sakurai dug Ike's grave, Ike is slow. I think many people have accepted it already. Just because you're slow doesn't mean you're SHIT though.

Reposting for more opinions. Build me an arena team because Im casual with this game

>burnt my only Wings of Mercy 3 source before I got ninian
Still reeling about that, I can only imagine rein with vantage up and a WoM ninian waiting
is odin the only source of bladblade+?

>MUH OLDE FE

Good that I didnt listen before, played Awakening and had fun, now playing Fates: Birthright and have fun as well.

Who here keeps getting healers?

Does a unit's IVs change when you ascend them to 5* or is it the same? Pls respond.

/feg/ is garbage

>complain about early thread
>still use them

>Not filtering cuck and canon
Nice try, falseflagger

/feg/ says early threads are the problem but what it really is is "early thread with OP image circled consistently around one (1) character"

Flora
Tharja
Lucina

All victims

The other thread is L*cina thread. Just as bad.

>6 posts early
not a big deal. fuck off

Next week he will finally join us!

Corrins older brother/ husband!

You just prove his point by disliking thread because of having popular character in picture and using one with pic showing one of the biggest problems with some /feg/ posters approach as a whole.

>not a big deal. fuck off

You would not be saying this if it were Lucina, it's not a big deal until it triggers you. People were complaining about the last thread being made at 743 too.

>early is always bad
>except when it's not TOO early
You're delusional.

>I'm casual at the game
>rerolled for Takumi, Hector, Kagero

Stop playing this game dude.

stay mad lucinacucks

>Lolicon supreme Xander
>Marrying Corrin
(lol his wife is Nyx. That''s who Veronica reminds him of so much.

How do I salvage -speed Ike? Keep Sword Breaker or use quick Riposte?

FUCK ME SABER

He has sub 50 Atk though

BROM WHEN?

Seiba?

Koyasu does it again.

Stay triggered Azuracuck

>anno domini 2017
>Still having/ worrying about Takumi
Just soft counter with Hector the fester or hard counter with Robin the scale tipper. Takumi's presence is only maintained by fangirls and cucks!

I wonder if whales will pay ISIS back the money they lost on PoR / RD

So is a Radiant Dawn banner probably next?

Can I get a link for the latest Thracia TL patch?

???
I rerolled for hector when the game was brand new

i don't spend any cash on the game just collect orbs and blow them to collect heroes. got lucky with tacummies but kagero is just a 4* promoted who is +spd though. game gives away enough free currency combined with the pity rates to get cool stuff

Sacred Stones

Build me a defense team, my meme mage team only got 3 wins last week.

Who's better, neutral Nino or -hp +res Rein?

Wew lad, I started rolling Lacheslut, then went counterclockwise until only the blue one was left.

Last banner I got shitall for 5*, got my pity rate to 4, so I wasnt expecting FUCKING HINOKA off banner, its the second time I roll a rare blue off banner, last time it was a -spd +def Linde, so I thought the game was laughing at me and would surely give me a useless Honkers

shes +spd -hp

Which game is the one that lets you marry your sister?

I just woke up. Do we have "confessions"? Does Ike love (you)?

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

Celica or riot

Yes sweetie, everything is Azurafags.

Wow, you have an ass pool of defensive heroes. I feel sorry for you

Celica's banner, as the next one falls conveniently right before the western date.

Contrary to BTFO popular belief, Japan does care about (You), Ike's banner is the interim between the Echoes banners because they know Ike/PoR alone is popular enough to sustain player attentionspans before the next Echoes banner/shilling.

People want Ike? Here's Ike at long fucking last, oh wow, look at that, another banner for the new game right after Ike!

Props to the marketing team

Sacred Stones.

>Xander next week

Xander married Selena because she teaches him how to be funny.

Make a nino meme team

>le tumblr sweetie meme xD
So sick of this newfag garbage. Not him btw.

Likely to be Celica and other Echoes characters because of Echoes English release.

>roll for Ike
>get all these sisters
>when I already have the best version of her

what am I supposed to with all this???

You are mentally ill.

Awakening, Sacred Stones, and Fates.

friendly reminder that ryoma is confirmed stronger than ike

top right orb is THE mvp orb of the year all years. most of my 5* have come from it

Severa dies alone because she's an ugly cunt.

Did we ever get an explanation for why PoR is considered worthy of being story chapter additions as opposed to FE8/FE7/FE15 which are delegated to paralogues?

ask /vn/

At least I have +att Vantage Taco, that's something. Any suggestions?

Yeah that's what I usually do when I do arena because she's so busted. eirika has rally defense to make her even more stupid

Who's the best mounted blue lance user in the game?

A constant source of comfort and my complete focus of attention. Meticulously sculpted in the visage of an angel. Such piercing and bright eyes that hide a troubled past, an uncertain present and a hopeful future. Expressions highlighted with accents of living color. A truly rare and selfless mind. A generous personality and a genuinely pleasant disposition. Someone so perfectly beautiful, inside and out, just full of love and life. A presence that could bring a smile to the most downtrodden and a heart so pure that it could cheerfully warm any of us even at our most bitter and jaded momennts. Captivating. A smile that melts ice. Keeper of my heart. My love. My good girl. My Felicia. My pet. My Kitten. My everything. I love you.

Yes sweetie, everything is newfags.

Aversa was not your sister.

Ike

Abel

[in /ourguy/ videogamedunkey voice] IT'S IKE DA NUMBAH ONE LORD BAYBEE

More like DisAbeled (lol
Thanks, though. I actually have a 4 Star Abel

Eirika Nino Olivia Takumi

What's the SMB2 of FE?

abel, but reinhardt and ursula are better blues on cav meme teams

Ike

If your Corrin is good, I suggest investing ng on him, he's quite godly with the right skills. Otherwise, try Nino, Takumi, Nowi, Eirika or Olivia.

>only have 40 orbs after completing all the new quests
>only have enough for a single pull before I'm tapped out
+res -atk

Heavy Blade is gonna be good for inheritance, right?

>ephraim's fire emblem account

>game that is (((LITERALLY))) nothing like the original released in grorious nippon

Fire Emblem Fates

However I don't think we'll be seeing Fire Emblem Fates getting retranslated into Japanese and sold as "Fire Emblem USA" in Japan anytime soon

it's busted on galeforce mages

XD

Is heavy blade 3 even good? I'm probably just going to replace it with Fury.

(you)

>Corrin over Nowi
Any particular reason?

>wipe 3 enemies in one turn
>bad

Me on the bottom

Setsuna is unique in that she is the only waif without a community consensus preferred pairing one way or the other romance or gameplaywise

Me on the top.

I take back my thoughts about all pegasus knights being shit in Echoes. Claire is good stuff. The three sisters are still trash though.

Also, immediately after I griped about Python he got better.

And Tobin a cute. Delthea a cute too. Hell, everyone's pretty damn cute.

>+Def/-Atk Soren

I don't even want complete IV rerolls, just the ability to set unsalvageable stuff like this to neutral

Make him a tank.

what are they doing

No, Corrin> Eirika. Nowi looks to be you best blue, you gotta keep her. You can also replace Takumi with Corrin, if you wanna keep Eirika. Takumi is quite shit in the current meta.