/pg/ - Persona General

NEWS
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oxEBd1Y.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Early threads aren't cool and I don't appreciate you dragging Yukari into this petty contest of who gets to put what as the OP image

That's a funny way of spelling Kawakami.

How do I beat the twins in P5?
What level and is their a turn limit? I got them to half hp before they fully healed themselves then they knocked me out called me a child and gave me 20 balms of life. Any tips?

use yoshitsune
be at atleast at level 70

Arsene figurine when?

Buy them cookies and drug their milk

You fuck them

Are you playing on a difficulty above Normal?
If by Boss you mean Mitsuo, fuse Black Frost.

I still don't get what Ohya's confidant bonus does
Level 10 says "Security level will not increase and will drop to zero overnight", but security level still increases after maxing her (though only 6% per enemy instead of 15%)

why does he wear heels, he's already got long legs

who cares about security level anyway

Thanks I was 10 levels under but I had Satan so I thought I was good enough

Is their a turn limit?

It doesn't matter, the only confidant ability that actually does anything is Hifumi's

Better for curbstomping all the other protagonist's starting persona. He has the best design hands down.

I want Sadayo to give me a bikini lap pillow!

it's around 16 or something, after that they'll just knock you down and end the fight.

yeah there is i dont know how many

お誕生日おめでとう!

>Shrimp dude mistakes you and sensei for a honeymooning couple

Said turn counter was 21 then they called me a "mere child" gave me an accessory and 20 balm's of life.

Level to beat the reaper w/o despair cheat?

why is she allowed to be so perfect

Truly the best.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Too bad she'll never be a main character in a good game

Kawakami General. Makotofags leave, everyone else can stay

stop falseflagging, Kawakamifags respect all waifus

I want to breed with sensei!

Party member when?

starter: Scheherazade
ult: genderbent spidergirl Anansi

That would be funnier with Aigis

>Makoto x Phantom
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Don't start shit with other waifufags.

This, let us enjoy God's gift to mankind in peace.

I want to date Kawakami!
I want to put a ring on Kawakami!
I want to marry Kawakami!
I want to impregnate Kawakami and rub her swollen belly!
I want to rest my head on Kawakami's pregnant belly and feel the baby kicking!
I want to raise a family with Kawakami!
I want to tell Kawakami how much I love her!
I want to grow old with Kawakami!

How doe affinity reading work? Do I have to do it every day or do I just check who has a scenario and the do the reading for that person?

>makotofag trying to do things differently for ng+

how do you waifu someone knowing they're not best waifu?

I wish I knew where this meme comes from.

Mainly because a spinoff in Sumaru would be L I T .

kawakami's friendship route is much better than her friendship route

Mishima's whole existence is a bigger tragedy than Goro's desu farms.

She's cute, what would her Arcana be?

Isn't she now 21 (in Japan)? So now she can get legal liquor anywhere in the world?

In Persona 5 Crimson II

But truth be told she could at least get a portrait and maybe a nice Mementos mission

>kawakami's friendship route is much better than her friendship route
Quoting so you can't fix your shit taste.

Mishima also never gives up on the PT

goro a shit

Can you get victory cry from network fusion?

>You will never have a family with sensei
why even fucking live

>Naoto will become a cake in your lifetime

Art from the Thoth tarot

beep boop

I don't know user... I don't know...

Are you younger than 21?

Cake implies not married, and there are a number of universes where that's not true. Though you could then say
>Naoto will become a mother in your lifetime

How many alternate Tarot decks are there?

i'm Sae's age

Basically she gives you 2-3 (not sure) points to that person. Notice how when you're about to hang out with someone, it will say "my bond with X will deepen/won't deepen yet." If it won't deepen, this is because you don't have enough points for rank up and have to grind points by hanging out with them. By paying Chihaya, you get free points and can usually get rank up, she'll tell you if you can deepen your relationship now if you can.

In higher ranks you might need to use her two or three times to get rank up, but you'll have a free period for the night and this game throws money at you anyway. 5k per day is a pittance compared to what you'll be blowing on fusing once you get max Strength.

>tfw you will never take a broken and blind Makoto home and tie her up as you rub bars of butter around her neck, letting the dripping skid down her blouse, making her bra sticky yet oily, then you stick your thing between two buttons of her shirt and fuck her chest as she frantically scurry about but can't do anything because she can't see so her tits flop left and right from her struggles, unwittingly give you a titfuck, then you stick a bar of butter up her pussy and watch it melt from the warmth inside her and then stick your dick inside since it has lubrication already and her sightless yet futile struggle makes the fucking more intense and you finally shove your dick down her throat and she has no choice but to suck ferociously because she's blind and hungry and hasn't had any nutrient other than your buttery dick and you keep on butter fucking her until all her mind associate with reality is the taste of your butter-flavored dick in her mouth and the sensation of having things melt into a puddle inside her vagina and she eventually dissociate from reality all together and become a butter-addicted whore who can only suck with her mouth and squeeze with her vagina.

Leaving this here.

In theory anyone can make up their own set of Arcana, but there's a fairly limited number of high profile generally known ones

God I wish that were me.

Proof that Makotofags are degenerates

please go back to your old format, Kamoshidaposter

She better be the forced waifu for P5C

Okay what's the original of this Pasta?

>confidant revolves around temptation to embellish stories for more prolifity

At end game should I have a persona with invigorate 3 or the accessory from the doc?

Personas and Shadows are evil. Let us exterminate them for the good of mankind.

Did someone ever beat Akechi solo

Kawakamifags have mommy issues they never got over and want someone to do everything for them bar wipe their ass.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

He kills himself if you have phys repel, what a fucking dumbass.

Holy shit that's a lot better than I thought, thanks!

hey lard lubes
did anyone screen cap all they hey its me kamoshida debauchery i wasnt able to grab all of em and i need a reminder that me and that user exist on the same planet so i can have enough seratonin to be a person today

I finished Makoto's Confidant recently and now I just wanna go on cute dates with her but I know that's not going to be optimal. Help.

Also we found evidence that that guy was forcing girls into prostitution, but we didn't go into Mementos to stop him?

i.imgur.com/oxEBd1Y.png ?

Anyone?

Should be pretty easy, especially if you've maxed out Strength. Laeventeinn or whatever is the only remotely threatening thing and he has to charge for it.

>infinite dinner with Anne until you fall asleep
Sounds pretty cozy desu aside from the shit

Makoto is retarded

Unless you literally spend days doing nothing, you'll be able to max every non-evening confidant fairly easy with quite a lot of days to spare
Maxing everyone is not particularly hard on P5

End game? No, it's useless
Invigorate 3 is useful when you want to complete a Palace in one sitting, but that's about it

Fuuka wants you to try your best today, user!

I really hate this

Fuuka has unreasonable expectations

bless u anons i hope today brings you some small and meaningful happiness

Leave my retarded waifu alone!

Or spin-off her apple seed rip off was lame.

How much fan art is there of Makoto that's not her hiding behind a book, her ass or some boring Joker x Makoto shit.

It came from me. An interview said Joker came from the city to Tokyo. Tokyo in general is "the city" so I came to the silly conclusion that he must be from Sumaru City, the secobd largest city in the Persona world's Japan.

Didn't think it would turn out to have some merit since Joker lives very close to Tokyo.

No problem, I'm glad to help a fellow Kamoshida user enthusiast.

Go back to Type-Moon.

Fuuka can't always get what she wants.

Fuuka believes you can do it!

Sasuga, shitposter

>mfw no Senseifu that defends your forbidden love

I'm trying to play with the dub and it sounds really fucking bad to me. The voice work is just bland and doesn't fit the characters at all, especially Morgana - there's no roughness in his voice, he sounds like an 14-year-old girl.
Why are people praising this stuff?

You tell me.

i liiiiiked moogaaannaaaas voice

Best boy

It bothers me how MC's initial persona remained useless. I tried to give Arsene a long run, but on the final of Kamoshida's palace, he was 12 and awful so I fused him into something better.

That farewell scene before execution, though. Pretty cool.

I only heard the English dub from watching the romance scenes of the girls I didn't romance my first playthrough, and they were pretty bland and average. And Morgana doesn't have the same cuteness in English. I wonder if people that don't like Morgana as much are the ones playing the English dub.