Am i the only one who likes the 500 abarth?

I really like the car, very very affordable (avoid the 2012, the rest are fine) fast, excellent handling, and that turbo whine. My god that turbo sounds likes music to my ears

I like it, but I personally would never want to own one. There are many better choices out there.

You can find a 2014 or 2013 for less than 10g's with low miles. It isnt the perfect car but if you get it at a dealership you got warranty

I love the sound of the turbo. It sounds better than the new wrx's.

Same power as an NB miata, weighs more than an NB miata, wrong wheels are driven, fiat "reliability", weighs too much for how small it is (2500lbs), weighs as much as a stripped out volvo 240 which is 48 inches longer and 3 inches wider, is touted as a performance model when it has zero performance attributes besides being described as "fun" by its dissonance filled owners who also happen to be gay, will get you a boyfriend if you didn't already have one, slower than a fiesta and less reliable, depreciates like a brick because everybody knows it's trash.
Basically it's a car that can't do anything well, a car with no outstanding or even noteworthy aspects.

dogfucker

It goes 0-60 in 7 which ia not bad at all, it has insane grip around a corner, profressional drivers race them all the time, a performance chip is very easy to install and it is very easy to tune the turbo
Also its a hot hatch that costs less than 20g brand new

desu tho

Also fiesta st's used are not easy to find nearby. The newer fiats also have better reliability

I dunno about hot hatch, any real hot hatch would be faster/better.

I think it's a fun toy car, it's not slow of course but it's a niche car that's for sure.

>7 seconds
>fast
>0.8G on the skid pad
>insane
lol ok dude yeah
>professional racers drive them so that means they are god cars
lolololololol
>muh tune
>having a car that's so shit that the engineers didn't even know how to make power with it
FIAT ladies and gentlemen

Didn't say it was fast, but in the supermini catergory it isn't bad especially for the price point.

>it has insane grip around corners
>0.8g skid pad
Why are you literally lying and then acting like it didn't happen right after?

Wow, I haven't seen someone this spergy since termi.

They're interesting cars op. Fun, sound great, get great MPGs and are cheap. If you can live with the relatively little interior space, I'd pick one up.

I'm seriously considering one for my next DD. We'll see if one shows up in the timeframe I need it to.

like clockwork.

>interesting
>fun
>great sound
lol literally no objectively good aspects of the car, literally all anybody can say is that they are "fun" and sound good, both subjective.
>it has god tier handling
lol no it doesn't
>it's a hot hatch
>7 sec 0-60
It's literally slow.
I haven't seen this much dissonance about a car since the corvette vs gtr shit 2bh

Like clockwork you can't give a single objective reason why the car is good, yet I can give a dozen why it's bad.
You need to let go, you need to come to terms with the fact it's an unremarkable shitty gay slow car.

Used ones are insanely cheap. They aren't the greatest car in the world but they are alot of fun for the money.

>he used the F word again

Someone is really spergy tonight

Let's have a drinking game, every time somebody says the word fun in a fiat thread, we take a shot

You probably think the mazda miata na is the greatest car ever made. Or the ae86.

Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. I hope you drink yourself to death. Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun. Drink up buddy.

Both the NA and NB are objectively better performers, faster, handle better, somehow (i have no fucking clue how) they are less gay.
The fiat has nothing, nothing other than "fun"

0-60 at 9 seconds sure is fast.

fiat owner spotted, stay btfo!

He has an NA miata and a volvo 240

One of these days he'll realize that he's not meant for cars (always spins out int them and only buys memes) and do motorcycles primarily. Then he'll be /dbt/'s problem.

I just sold my motorcycles off, buying a tig welder and tubing bender and chop saw and sheet metal brake with the money, gonna start up a full on shop and start fabricating and building custom cars and trucks.

How the hell do you spin out in a miata? Those 115 horses 2 much 4 you?

I wouldn't buy a car from a guy who think 0-60 in 9 seconds is "fast". Initial d is not real life.

I've never spun out the miata but I've done some sick ass skids in it
>tfw you upshift and bang the clutch in a turn and kick the ass end out and drift an entire turn
fiat 500 owners will literally never know this feeling

Did you mean to highlight the fiat owner?
I never said 9 sec was fast, I said that the 7 seconds of the 500 is pitiful.
I think you meant to quote a fiat owner, pretty sure.

WOW A SKID, THAT 115 HORSES MAKES YOU LIKE TAKUMI

You said the miata na was faster. It is a really slow car. My corolla goes just as fast.

>Both the NA and NB are objectively better performers, faster...
Fucking lol. How does it feel to be slower than a fiat?

I wouldn't buy shit from a gay furry that can't drive

You got utterly btfo. How will you ever recover miata boi?

He is a furry too? Looks like he will have to change his username because everyone knows this old furry fag who is in his mid life crisis can not recover from this.

I don't watch gay ass anime, get a life betamale, pic related is you
No, I said NB, read it again, or is your dissonance causing you to misread out of pure frustration?
?
People wont know that, it's all good
>if i keep saying you got btfo it will become true!
Stay BTFO!
>leave thread for 3 minutes come back to 10 (You)s
>fiat owners this fucking anally ravaged
God damn this is too much fun making you shits squirm

You said both the na and nb. And the nb goes 0-60 in around 7.5. You own a miata yet you know jack shit on them furry boy.

>doesn't watch anime
>posts on an anime imageboard

Yes, I don't know anything about miatas, I only rebuilt the engine, installed coilovers, installed poly bushings and a fuck ton of other shit
Stay BTFO!

Sure buddy, timestamp with name or it didn't happen. Also 0-60 in 7.5 is slower than a fiat abarth. You are tortoise.

Rebuilding an engine isn't that hard, why the skepticism?

How about it sitting next to my festiva

Because furry's can't rebuild an engine, they can only fantasize about fucking animals.

Nice timestamp furfag.

The volvo and miata engine in the garage
Stay mad, I've rebuilt dozens of engines

I love how you don't deny being a furry.

my toyota pickup engine and trans getting pulled to rebuild them

Holy shot, I actually agree with this.

You're still a fucking dog fucker who can't drive worth the shit on your tiny dick after you fuck said mutt

Did he actually fuck a dog?

Anybody who isn't suffering from massive dissonance agrees with it, because it's all fucking true.

Yfw civics post better g forces and 0-60 times

Nope, they are just so BTFO they are making shit up, lmfao I love it

I don't know, your name gives it away.

Dunno, though what I do know is he can't drive. There's literally a video of him, that he proudly posted, spinning out and almost falling off a cliff.

Fiats are gay, agreed. Like most nonsupercar Italian shit.

Stop being a furry though

Link?

Shit>prius drivers> fiats> furfags

The 695 Biposto is the only decent one with the sub 6 second 0-60 and the dog ring gearbox

>doesn't even understand my intentions in using this name
God damn you anons aint too bright
I can't say I disagree with this 2bh

So you agree you are worse than a fiat? I mean i think everyone would agree since everyone hates you on this board.

Don't lump me in with the other furfags, weaboo scum.
I hate furries just as much as everybody else does.
The only people that hate me on this board are sour weebs and people that own shit cars.

But a miata is a shitcar. 0-60 in the 7 seconds is bad.

Just how insecure are you? Why are you trying to impress him?

Yeah, but it's ok because it didn't cost 10k (lol at that depreciation)

If you hated anime then why did you spend like 2 hours posting on an anime imageboard?

I enjoy bashing weebs, we all have our pastimes

Pretty sure spinning out and almost falling off a cliff makes the car lose value. I would never buy a car from someone like that.

The miata never did that?
I don't plan on selling the volvo either, I never would have stripped it out if I did.
I plan on using the volvo as a test bed for all my LS shenanigans, once I find solid and well performing combinations I can apply that to other cars.

>dad bought a fiat
>floor rusted out before it even reached 50k miles

Hey mrcummy, was your cheating ex a Fiat driver?

Did he get cured from homosexuality by driving an actual Italian car?

I don't have an ex I only have my hubby
>cured of homosexuality by driving a fiat
Opposite day?

>oh look another Fiat 500 thread
>created 4 hours ago
>72 posts
>mrcrummy raging again

refer to Stay btfo

For a guy who self-proclaimedly doesn't post very often, you sure spend a lot of time in wee hours of the morning raging impotently at a car you don't care for.

>Miata is faster
>they rarely do 0-60 under 10

Lol mrcrummy mad that his inferior 1.6l naturally aspirated engine is slower than a new corolla

kek!!!!

Mrcrummy just mad that his shitty 115 horsepower car got SPAGHETTI'D by a fiat.

Ayy lmao

When did I say I don't post often?
Stay asspained
miata is objectively better in every way to that euro cuckbox
90% of cars from the 90s are slower than a corolla, including a fiat 500 abarth.
Stay anally ravaged.
Kek! stay btfo

>says he posts a few times a week
>singlehandedly kept this Fiat thread alive with his salt
Delicious

>mrcrummy gets called out on no-lifing and lurking threads all night just to get butt blasted about Fiats
>restrains himself from posting for a few hours to make it look like he actually has something meaningful to do
KEK

My trip was banned for that week, duh
I was sleeping retard

I agree with me rummy these cars aren't worth the money I'd rather buy a 90's corolla and it would still get 0-60 at 7 second mark like the turbo fiat 500 shit even a aw11 is better and it's pretty shitty car to work on kek

Shit I meant mrcrummy fuck phone posting

This lmao, the car does nothing well, it's a mediocre blunder of a car.

gotta rest up after a long night typing about people liking a thing you don't like on a Chechen keyboard enthusiast forum

Lol a corolla doesnt go faster than a abarth. I own a corolla and it went 0-60 in like 10 seconds. Better than a miata tho

PIGGU FATTU

>being still this mad and ass ravaged on a little Fiat

Do you also yell at small animals and clouds?

ayy lmao

It's objectively bad, and you should feel bad.
>my 90s shitbox i4 4 door car isn't faster than my abarth!
We're talking about the same year you retard.
This
No?

I own a 2015 corolla bud. 0-60 at around 10. THe fiat goes 0-60 at around 6.9. You dont know shit about cars do you?
>but i am a mechanic
A real mehanic would know the corolla weighs ALOT heavier than a fiat abarth and has less hp and torque.

>it weighs more
It also has more than 140hp lmfao
>a REAL mechanic
Nice no true scotsman, lol you're just as much of a blunder as the car itself.
>my one shitbox is slower than my other shitbox!
Good job? fucking lol

>My trip was banned for that week, duh
And nothing of value was lost lol

Stay btfo

Hopefully you'll die of aids, you'll pay for everything.

I'm not pozzed, stay btfo