His car doesn't have nice big wing

>His car doesn't have nice big wing

Why do you have such low self confidence that you are scared stick out a little bit even though you really like them?

You probably should have spent that money fixing the suspension, not on a wing.

Lol this. Unless a hamplanet is sitting in the drivers seat somethings fucked up.

>big wing
>car cant even go over 55 because of retarded suspension

Because it's just about impossible to find a good quality GT-R wing for less than $1,000

a d j u s t a b l e
w i n g

>messing with suspension on a subaru

Easy answer. Really fucking easy.

I want to stick out as a badass power ranger that's faster than most supercars, not as a whiny lesbian that's slower than a minivan.

If you ever see my mangled corpse on the side of road, make sure you stop and position what's left of at least one of my hands into a middle finger and lay down a sign that says "subarus are gay lol" somewhere near where the other hand used to be.

Because it's retractable

Also your suspension looks broken, might wanna fix that before ricing your car

Because
>fwd

several years ahead of you senpai

suspension is fine, it drives fine, a little big stiff but it's good

I do have a larger TRD wing on my car

Got anything else that's large?

Yep and your mom knows where it is

Hi gihn
Loli sized

My car does have a wing though.

does it even look good if you install a random wing on a car that doesn't have one?

like, i can't come up with anything that would fit a gen1 slk

lips are for faggots also

No, there isn't a single wing out there that would look good on a Mercedes convertible. They're not meant to go together.

that's what i thought

>my
>posts literally the second image search

Who perpetuated this meme?

Because aero doesn't matter when you're slowrolling

Also downforce doesn't exist according to Crownon

Why do stance vape faggots insist on ruining STIs? Just do it to the standard Impreza. You clearly don't care about performance and it looks exactly the fucking same.

because I stick out enough and I don't need it to handle well.

Still annoyed that they retconned the First Stage park bench wing. I understand that it was just a shitty 3D model and outside of race scenes it looked relatively normal, but it was funny.

I know I am not cool in real life, so why pretend otherwise?

Big wings look ugly on my car. On most cars, in fact.

My cats like it more than I do

Nigga are you really just going to post a picture of your fucking Supra and not post any more?

>supra
I love the wings on Supras

What do you mean by retconned? As in replaced it with that massive GT wing in the later stages?

B-baka

I don't take many pictures. Here is one of the car with bird poo on it.

Also I'm well aware of the large wheel gap, I had just changed the wheels over as the previous owner had 19's which I didn't like.

>riced mk4

I want to die

who gives a shit user, your car is fucking beautiful

i'm jealous

kill yourself

Damn they look pretty small. Never realized how big the wheel arches are on these cars

>Riced

Veilside skirts are from the previous owner as well if that is what you're referring to. I Don't like them either.. They won't be coming off until I repaint the car, some time next year perhaps.

These are 18"s

Rears are 265 35. The car needs lowering after the wheel change.

>can afford £8k car
>cant afford real wheels
shame you probly live the otherside of the country or i'd come have a laugh

Ayyy I got the TRD wing too, I had the end caps molded to make it look smoother though

? They are brand new

One day I'm going to find a 2-door or GT-R spoiler that's the same color as my car, and I'm going to buy it in an instant. The current one might as well be a boot lip, and while it looks kinda nice from the side and suits the 4-doors, it is absolutely atrocious looking from behind. Hell, it looks better on a fucking 2-door from behind.

But I also need to get bigger wheels/tires, and new coilovers, and lower the car... a bunch of shit that made me wish I wasn't such a faggot ricer and be okay with a 100% stock car.

But I might just completely get rid of it, because some of the 4-doors I've seen online and in person without a spoiler looks pretty good. But maybe that's because of their color, white is a nice looking color on these cars.

I honestly can't decide what to do with mine.

TRD, Stock or a carbon fibre abflug spolier. They're going for about 400 round here.

Oh another mk4 owner, aside from the bird shit it looks nice man, I used to have the veilside skirts when I first bought mine too

Yeh TRD is great but literally every mk4 has one, the abflug one is the boot lip right? I reckon they look pretty nice

That's right. It's not too big but still has a nice side profile in my opinion. Trouble is I have UK spec so I don't know if I wanna stray too far from stock looks.

Well you can always keep your stock one and revert it later on, I kept mine for if I ever change my mind.
And I mean you already have the veilside skirts and stuff so you might as well change up the rest of it.
Btw do you just have the stock front lip, and didn't the euro spec supra's come with those little bonnet scoops?

Yeah I have the bonnet scoop. I know not everyone likes it but I kinda do so I'm keeping it. I had the stock front bumper with a lip, nothing as flashy as the veilside skirts.

I've already decided that if the spoiler comes off I'm turning it into s shelf. Gonna have a supra themed room.

Haha I've never heard of someone making a shelf out of one, would love to see how it looks though.

Its not the size that matters, but how you use it.

I'd seen some second hand ones going very cheap. There is a trader over here who has a desk made of a supre front bumper, including lights. I'd love to make one of them

>a little big stiff

Nice Freudian slip, faggot

Want

Boom.

Wings are fun

that wing looks like bullshit

That's because it's a spoiler, not a wing

probably one of my all time favourite asses

nigga you deal drugs, whats your excuse for still having a shit phone camera ?

Step aside, plebs

>posts a pic of his car with birdshit on it

What's the name of this hatchback mounted style wing?
I kind of want one for my wagon

either this or v1 rocket bunny

>tfw my truck has a wing

Dank

>tfw no decent big wings for muh shitbox

>tfw the only decent looking chassis mount is universal difter tier trash

his NC looked better with the ducktail to be honest

ahahahaahha is "he" back

She

Thanks for this thread. You guys convinced me to buy a spoiler for my automatic Honda Civic LX sedan.

I don't care what anyone else says I think that looks great

>having a fixed wing that provides little to no downforce
LEL enjoy the extra drag

Hai buddy

That baby subi wing.

>TRD wing on an SW without the rest of the widebody kit

Because anything more than what it already has would look terrible.

My car can barely hit 100mph as it is.

That better have underbody aero or else that's just for aesthetics and more turbulence.

I think it looks cool desu.

also what is the deal with so many people driving supras and skylines now on Veeky Forums? I haven't lurked here in 2 years now and it seems 1/5 posters has one of these.

I think we've always been here, just lurking most of the time and not actually posting any pictures of the cars. I know that I like posting pictures of my car, even though it's a shitbox Skyline compared to something like SCBro's R32 GT-R.

Most of us are Australian anyway, so it only makes sense that we're the ones with JDM shitboxes.

Shoulda bought a bumper first

>>TRD wing on an SW without the rest of the widebody kit

it looks even more awkward WITH the widebody because of the rear fenders but man I just don't have 6k to spend on installing the widebody and getting it painted. imo it still flows very nicely with a stock body

die then

Liter peters > cages

Ahem

>Stancing a Subaru
>Stancing McDonald struts

looks dumb as shit and obv non functional

It was functional though, and it's bigger and more in-your-face

Is my car really that popular?

>Veilside is rice now

Whew lad

it always has been, even the veilside FD.
they're just known for producing over the top designs

Because I drive a damn XJ. What the he'll do I need a wibg for?

Because it'd be cool

No wing = looks like any other boring sedan.
Current wing = looks a little ricey, but sporty.

I wouldn't get rid of the wing.

So I just Googled XJ spoiler and I discovered two things

1. People make those front visor things for the XJ. Neat. Might get one later on.

2. THIS XJ HAS A GODDAMN BED WHAT THE FUCK I WANT ONE.