pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/586140
youtu.be/Ybf97CiKXxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DO NOT BUY

Buyblue

Who /0.3%/ here?

Wow, I'm glad I stuck with SFV instead of this kusoge.

>you will never sniff Baiken's toes

>steamcharts.com/app/586140
>steamcharts.com/app/586140

JUST

Don't worry, nobody is buying.

what izanami combos do i need to know

bb is too hard for me
anime is too high iq for me
I can literally only play sin because his combos are fairly short and dumb

>fighterfags keep bragging about how hardcore their genre is
>surprised this scared off "le dreaded casuals" and now all of their games are dead

I need you Feng

Play Mai in BB, you can mash C for 3k damage.

>SFV is dominating
>MVCI will be everyone's secondary game
>meanwhile 200 players ON THE PLANET are online in gooby gear
i feel bad for goobers
it's not a fair fight, no one can stand up to capcom's might

Capcom still silent on why they removed the new stage. Fascinating. They just don't learn.

o ok

Fighting games are "dead" because SFV dropped the ball on so many different things. No need to dumb down inputs

Is it shitpost hour?

>Reinstall overwatch
>Play two matches
>Get bored and uninstall for a month

BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION PC PORT!

play bacon

they're not silent, they said it's because mudslimes complained about their ooga booga chants in the stage theme

The reason is pretty obvious.

They removed the stage because the theme had some lyrics from the Quran, which are considered blasphemy to be used outside of some specific prayers.

They gotta learn that using music CD stocks from the 2000s isn't going to always work well.

>Just make the game harder! That's sure to attract a larger audience. People love it when there entertainment is difficult!

Please god just let me sniff Asuka

They have said nothing.

Obvious or not, they have said nothing.

how do i get good at fighting games?

Damn

You play a shit ton.

That's most of it. Every good fighting game player has poured thousands of hours into fighting games.

Patience, brother. 37 days until the prophesied date.

play, study, play, watch, play, think about it, play.

by playing me in st

>There hasn't been one new stage since release that hasn't been a disaster other then the ones they recycled for the holidays
>the one stage they actively decided to fix, is the one with the most trivial complaints against it

Really makes me ponder some things. Mostly why I still give them money.

yes they did, that's why there is no stage

highwaystar has at least 2000h across various games and he's genuinely terrible

youtu.be/Ybf97CiKXxI

It's out

You improve much faster when you play a game you think is fun

So don't play Jive

play kolin ichiban

No official announcement. Now fuck off.

yeah some people have natural talent I think. highwaystar def. does not

no need to be upset my muslim brother

CYOOT

I just get fucking raped every single day. We do round after round and I'm always the one getting switched out because I can never actually hold my position after I win a match and I spend more than half my time playing the game watching other people play. I get raped so much I feel like quitting and I don't feel like talking to anyone or anything because I just want to fucking win. Its like I have a fucking 90% loss rate and even though I'm getting better it doesn't fucking matter because everyone else is getting better too. They get hyped up when I'm able to put on pressure and they're like "Holy shit user is learning!" but it doesn't fucking matter if I can't win. I don't want to be the fucking kohai fuckboi bitch that gets raped every single time we play. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate it. I should just stop playing. Fucking hours upon hours getting thrown into trying to get better at guilty gear and I can't even fucking air dash reliably. Its like whenever I actually want to do good I have to stop thinking and just focus on playing and everything I've learned thus far gets thrown out of the window for some sort of retarded button mashing spree where sometimes I win. But I don't want that I want to be able to win reliably, to know exactly why I won, to never be able to lose. I want to pin them into a corner and fucking oppress them until they throw their controllers into the wall. I want to be a fucking unstoppable force of ass raping that just pulverizes everything in his wake like a giant concrete wall rushing against you and pressing you into fucking compost. I fucking hate losing. I fucking hate losing. All I fucking do is lose and I hate it. Fucking just get the fucking noose ready because its fucking over. Getting raped by fucking everyone, May, Alphelt, Jack-O, Leo, Kum, Raven, I just get fucking raped. I lose the area control constantly and get forced into a wall and I get fucking destroyed.

t. shitty retarded ramlethal player.

You need to make an effort to get better. It's not a passive skill gain.

Why the Highwaystar hate? He's pretty cool and actually attends tournaments

I want to play on that stage.

her face is too bad......... i hate it.........

user you and me are very much alike.

do you feel better now

He is literally the worst trip Veeky Forums has had since the dawn of time, he was fine when he was still taking his medication just posting Rashid webms

one autistic kappa polturd is mad at anything remotely rashid related and highwaystar is a retard

my man hit that enter button every once in a whil

That's not you is it neesan
Have you tried other characters, other games?

what stick should I get?

I'm starting to think this gen turned me gay

>Ramlethal players

whats the best fighting game if i want
sexy waifus
fun
and im a complete beginner to fighting games

you cant be turned gay, you can only come to the realization that you were always gay

the new razer

>melty players

Depends on your tastes but
Guilty Gear
Skullgirls
Mayyybe SFV

Are we gonna have an /fgg/ suite at EVO?

brick why would you bully him, what kind of asshole are you

you'd think spending thousandd of hours playing fighting games would at least make you somewhat decent at fighting games, though. fucking idiot tripfag never reply to me you'll die

some bitch on reddit was crying about it and it got alot of attention.

Blazblue: Central Fiction on PS4 or PC via Steam

street fighter v

A little.

I was gonna make fun of you, but then I realized am the exact same case when it comes to Dota. Hence why I haven't touched it in months. Just quit and watch pros instead, user. This shit isn't worth getting angry over.

Feeling like I'm dead weight for friends when I play just got too soul crushing.

Don't know why you would think that since it didn't work for u

ill rent one but youll have to suck my dick to get in

What do you mean?

s f v

Super Smash Bros 4

Theres an incredible lack of sniffs for that to be a /fgg/ suite

This stage drama is another example of Capcom Japan (or just the SFV dev team) lacking of talent and effort.

How is it possible that no one recognized the muslim voices being about the Quran?

Not only that

Who is the genius that decided to add Arabic lyrics to a Thailandese stage?

They just don't give a shit anymore. They should just let Capcom US develop the game.

It shouldnt even be a fucking problem

the same audio sample has been used in other games before. ocarina of time, kakuto chojin, cruisn world

fucking mudslimes just need to stfu

>They should just let Capcom US develop the game
Be careful of what you ask, friend.

I wasn't gay until traps invaded the fgc

>ever trusting a non pureblood jap to make a good fighting game, nay video game in general
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

traps aren't gay desu

i only see polturds complaining so why should they care desu

(((capcom us)))

Is this why they keep putting gllty on stream?

Bacon tits are nice. But not as nice as this mans smile.

yes they are
kys faggot

dick isn't gay if it's feminine, retard

they're trying to push an agenda and brainwash the youth
traps aren't inherently gay but being attracted to one is

It was removed because some muslims complained. "muh polturds" said the retard.

if you wouldnt fuck kayopolice youre a fag desu

it shouldn't be a problem

I hear you talking shit but wheres any single second of yourself beating me?

The religion of peace strikes once again.

where are you from

Man, SFV can't catch a break.