Awesome Car?

Hey guys, what's a really nice lookin' car which really impresses people around AUD$40k-$70k?? (No bogan Holden) Thanks :)

stop being a fucking nigger

cars aren’t status symbols

remove yourself from the gene pool

Also I don't mind an SUV like a Range Rover or something just not a full-on family SUV haha

Cars don't usually impress people except for kids and other car guys.

Fiat Panda

>Fiat Panda
Ohhh shit I'm buying one ASAP

Ok maybe, but what's the one that will impress the most and is hella sick to drive?

Ooh this made me wet

Usually something old, V8, and RWD. Idk what y'all have in Australia.

Also, drive normally around traffic - endangering lives is never cool.

If someone could actually answer serious thatd be appreciated thanks (:

R32 or R33 GTR, and you'll have some cash left over for siq mods. Guaranteed to impress. Or an E92 m3

According to my research, what you want is an XY Falcon GT.

Thanks for your contribution but I'm aiming for something more... current but the BMW looks hella sick I'll keep it in mind thanks :)

So, you're saying someone with a 1999 Holden Barina and someone with a 2017 GT have the same social status? Also, I'm white thank you very much.

Kill yourself to death

Get 30 Geo Metros and ride with your crew haha grils will be impressed ha

This = Mad respect

What if the guy who drives the holden doesnt give a fuck about what prudes think, who wins then?

The cheaper, thats what

Is that a Roush?

>cars aren’t status symbols
you're retarded and that's objectively wrong

Ikr lol

What's that?

lmao look at these faggots buying cars to impress other people instead of buying cars for their own enjoyment

No, the one who drives a Mustang will have to worry way less about maintenance of a 1 year old car than an 18 year old HOLDEN haha also the Mustang has a way better engine

Fucking idiot you really think I want it solely for the amusement for others? Next time don't post a selfie, there's weird people on Veeky Forums ;)

>Not knowing what a Roush is.

Roush is a company that modifies Mustangs and F-150's.

If you're really desperate for attention I suggest you look for luxury or muscle cars. Just be warned that a fair amount of them are going to burn holes in your bank account for maintenance.

What's one with lesser maintenance cost?

>being this defensive
>being this insecure

l m a o