*thud*

*thud*

Oops, hehe, sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roXZygi_Y2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_x9kRefwjto
youtube.com/watch?v=QIjKijhv1OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This has happened three times while I've been sitting in the car in plain view. Some idiot with a shitbox truck who doesn't care about his own car. Some Asian guy. Some other idiot.

>I'll just walk back in the store until you leave so I don't have to apologize if there's any damage :^)

I hate these retarded fucks

>not parking your shitbox next to either extremely expensive cars or clearly cherished modified cars

>buy a classic car
>keep it pristine
>park up somewhere
>wait for joe shitbox to park next to me in the confidence I won't wreck his shit
>get back in my car and slam his door 15 times

>park at end of walmart parking lot
>some fuckhead still decides to park next to me
>kick the fuck out of his door just in case he mightve dinged my car

rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't trust people for shit, which is why I never park my nice car in lots.

If it's a nice car I'll open my door a little harder,

I have a bucket in the car's trunk. There is a squeeze bottle with L-shaped nozzle. It sprays out a stream but doesn't drip. It's well made and the container doesn't melt from brake fluid. Around the bottle is coiled a rolled up black terry towel. That also centers the bottle upright at the bottom of the bucket so it doesn't roll around.

I pretend to walk off to another store and those people walk off. Inside the car, I pull down the rear seats to access the bucket. I make sure the coast is clear. Squirt a little bit onto the car carefully.so it doesn't get on my car. Cover up the bottle and nozzle and jam it into the bucket with bottle still upright. Drive off to some other store parking lot far away. Inspect car in case there were any stray drops on my paint.

Go home and walk the dinosaur.

what's is in the bottle ?

>I have a bucket in the car's trunk.
nice. protect trunk from any leaks.

>There is a squeeze bottle with L-shaped nozzle. It sprays out a stream but doesn't drip.
HDPE assumed and tested

>It's well made and the container doesn't melt from brake fluid.
>wouldn't work otherwise

>Around the bottle is coiled a rolled up black terry towel. That also centers the bottle upright at the bottom of the bucket so it doesn't roll around.
towel sops up any spills and stays inside the bucket

>I pretend to walk off to another store and those people walk off. Inside the car, I pull down the rear seats to access the bucket.
sneaking back and not opening up the trunk, doesn't look suspicious activity to any store camera. but have to check all other cameras nearby or in other stores facing your car just in case.

>I make sure the coast is clear.
always

>Squirt a little bit onto the car carefully.so it doesn't get on my car.
is that towel black to hide it? drape on window sill to protect against drips.

>Cover up the bottle and nozzle and jam it into the bucket with bottle still upright. Drive off to some other store parking lot far away. Inspect car in case there were any stray drops on my paint.
success?

should send this in to the Hints From Heloise advice column.

How about you say "hey you dinged my car" Instead of being a huge passive aggressive pussy?

Brake fluid

I

Also the other poster is a sperg and brake fluid doesn't do anything to paint and all of that is myth
youtube.com/watch?v=roXZygi_Y2Y

Better use brake cleaner. That shit cleans everything you can think of.

It depends on the brake fluid. Some are very vicious to paint while others are far less damaging. You should test it on something painted to be sure that brake fluid is the good stuff.

If you get any fluid on your hands, you can't touch your steering wheel or it can melt the finish (plasticizer) on some of them. So you'll need gloves or hold the wheel thru paper towels or something until you can wash your hands.

"no problem men, it happens"

I think its really only dot 3 that does it.
Anyways the poster who posted that story likely is lying.

>It depends on the brake fluid. Some are very vicious to paint while others are far less damaging.
Do you even know what viscous means?

you should read what you quoted

airplane stripper, shit will knock your paint right off clean

which company has strippers in its airplanes?

Probably AirAsia

>not painting a penis on their car with brake fluid
8/10 could use more effort

>Not having a previously used daily driver with dings already preinstalled for this very reason
Your fault to be quite honest.

>drive shitbox
>a corvette z06 parked next to me
>see all of the scratches on his door mirror

this. keke @ all the
>REEEEE
>DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS FUCKING COSTS!!! I'LL LITERALLY NEVER BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT BECAUSE OF THIS CAR PAYMENT!
wagies everywhere. I thought y/o/u guys drove shitboxes like me?

related:
youtube.com/watch?v=_x9kRefwjto

I make 300k a year starting(math major), and it's not the payments that bother me, it's the principle of the thing, sonny.

One day when you are a rich, financially independent young man such as myself, you will understand.

No biggie, neither of my cars are perfect.

Your pubes are showing.

I'm financially independent on 50k/yr actually. Based flyover and frugal wife living. Enjoy your stress. :)

There are only a handful of math major jobs that pay over 150k. Your clearly lying. I doubt you graduated highschool

>buy new vehicle
>parking spots where I live are on the small side
>3 months later have a good amount of paint marks and dents on the side that aren't my fault

>park a quarter mile away from everyone where ever I go
>occasionally people with the same make and model will park next to me
Made me chuckle a few times.

welcome newfriend

My truck looks aggressive AF and screams I'll shoot you in the face if you touch it so its dingless

I make 1000k starting out and have a 10 inch penis
I can relate fellow rich man

Unless they manage to actually dent my door or scuff the hell out of the paint, an apology is all I need. Shit happens, you move on. For legitimate, costly damage, I have insurance.

I'm not going to get into a fist fight in a parking lot over something, and I'm enough of a hothead I know I'll just escalate shit if I have any other attitude about it.

>only 1000k starting
>only a 10 inch penis

Life must be shit for you, I was a billionaire the day I was born and my dick is so big we all live on it without even recognizing it, like ants next to a freeway.

If you don't drive a shitty ass commuter tier car this is almost never an issue.

Well my dad works at nintendo

>one thousand thousand
tell me your secrets

Frig off racist drumpf supporter.

>3 months later have a good amount of paint marks and dents on the side that aren't my fault
Don't park next to cars that look like they haul kids. The parents will open the doors fully to get the kids out. And if they are older kids, they may open the door all the way anyways for their convenience.

Another hint is to check the door edges of the cars you park next to. If the passenger doors have chips on their painted edges, then that is a door dinging car. If the driver door edge has chips, then the driver is also probably at fault for not educating his/her passengers to not door ding others. I make that assumption based upon a driver that dings other cars is probably not going to stop his passengers from dinging other cars. If you notice the cars next to you are door-dingers, get back in your car and move it to a different parking spot. Sooner or later you'll find a car that has no door edge chips and eventually you'll recognize which cars in your lot are safe to park next to once you play the "check door edges" game. I do that in parking lots that have multiple spaces available. I won't park next to cars full of chipped door edges. That's just asking for another ding which makes me the ding a ling.

>Don't park next to cars that look like they haul kids

I don't they park next to me. Usually not giving me enough room to get into my truck either.

>Usually not giving me enough room to get into my truck
It's too bad you don't have a lifted truck whose height is just right for bumper running boards. High up trucks have those running board steps. They're needed so that people can climb up into the cab. But you could have them extend out very far. Most doors will open and bang into that thing instead of the sides of your truck.

The legal limit for anything extending is the outer edge of the fender. So get some of those fender edge extenders as mods. That will give you another 3 inches. Now you can extend those bumper steps.

lmao, whenever I see some brand new bmw the fag undoubtedly financed at 12% for 7 years with no down payment parked at the end of a lot I go out of my way to park next to them just to piss them off

*grabs you by the pussy*

BACK THE FUCK OFF??

>me out running errands
>windy day
>go to the back of an empty lot to chill with my legs hanging out of my open 2-door while i wait for something
>huge brotruck comes and takes the spot right next to my open door and legs
>sits idling and ruining my chill
>wind gusts and door makes contact
>he comes out and assesses the damage while i give zero fucks

the only possibility is that he wanted a door to hit his truck that day so he could get riled up about it, right?

I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya

>park in end spot
>leave over nine thousand in his of room
>fuck nut still manages to park with in seven microns of my car

What if it's a beat to shit car do you blow them in the backseat??

Well my uncle is a janitor at Nintendo and he said they're making a sequel to battle toads

Dat sexy 1911a1

With the old style sights too, damn

>300k
>rich
nigga what

It's a Veeky Forums meme, go fuck yourself with this newfriend shit.

>driving shitbox
>notice nice car is parked next to puddle
>deliberately drive through puddle and spray nice car

get fucked richfags

>It's a Veeky Forums meme
Like he said, welcome newfriend.

>park next to car
>nuke the fuck out of it in case he looked at it in a wrong way

>have car doe 3 weeks
>guy with plenty of room dings me
I died inside. I was feeling nice when I noticed it but he probably deserved all his tires slashed.

>guy with plenty of room dings me
There's lots of low quality people in this world.

> Making under 70k in a flyover and not being single

desu, just envious of not being alone. At least I'll retire at 30.

Truly ancap tier, kek
youtube.com/watch?v=QIjKijhv1OU

Beautiful

>woman
not surprised

>woman
>not surprised

Did you notice she was also parked in a Handicapped spot but she has no eu handicap card? She is probably an asshole driver on the road too since her attitude sucks.

thats a man are you blind

What kind of man wears a top with a female style plunging collar?

A Russian. Woman don't normally have the physique of a gym bro.

>"Hey that's ok, these things happen. Since you admitted guilt why don't you give me your insurance number so I can file a claim and get this repaired. Luckily it should only be a few hundred dollars"
Not that hard, just make sure you document and park in sight of security cameras whenever possible. People think its autistic to pull the insurance card when people ding you but its your property.

That's why I don't park next to poor people. No respect for their own or other people's cars

>have fiberglass overfender quarter panels
>need to run into walmart for something
>park next to a odyssey/carvan/whatever kind of minivan it was
>come back and driver side quarter panel is missing a chunk & spider cracked at door level
>minivan was gone
>car is ruined

I have not parked within 30 feet of another automobile in 5 years. Still had to make 3 insurance claims for hit and runs that caused 6k in damages. Sometimes you can try so hard and get sk far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter. Faggots in my city drive like blind rabid niggers and crash into you and then drive off. I cant escape them.

You need to park next to obstacles. There are also places where you should not park such as liquor stores, end aisles, or places where you can be t-boned if they go too fast around a turn. Due to people driving drunk, on drugs, on medication, sleepy, angry, depressed, or just hell-bent for lols, they will get to hit your car if you are in such neighborhoods.

Just today, I saw a car weaving in the other lane ahead of me. It finally turned into an apartment parking lot, so I didn't have to try to get any nearer.

The shopping mall has tight parking spots but the plaza across the street has nice big spaces. So I park there and walk across the street at the crosswalk. Ugh. That is an extra 2 city blocks of walking since there is fencing and a boulevard between them. The malls and plazas are competitive with parking spaces and do things like fencing to discourage use of parking to shop at a competitor.

>work at mall
>live in fear, I've seen shit
>park as far as possible
>curb on at least 2 sides of parking spot
>notice one day my front bumper is scratched
>scratches too high to be curb
>also I didn't hit a curb
Its a shitty econobox but it was mint so im a little mad
stock image example, must of been one of the few days I backed in and got swiped by the person beside me

DOT 5 is the outlier. All other modern formulations have the same base.

Get gassed

>buy used car, barely have it for 3 weeks
>it's in good condition
>everyone in my neighborhood have at least +3 cars
>so I have to park at least 3 houses down the street
>neighbor knocks on door
>he tells me some truck tried to do a U turn and hit the front of my car
>go to car, see turn signal cracked, fender and food dented
>mfw

The worse part is, if the truck driver would have drivin 10 more feet, he could have done the turn in the cul-de-sac.

Based

next time get steelies and a grille guard for your crown vic

It's actually an e46

>always look for empty spaces next to pillars or fat lightpost guard
>park as close as possible to them

And even still there's always that one faggot that parks microns from me at the other side

you're out of luck then
should have bought something that can be mistaken for a cop car

>dat laguna 3
hnnngggggg

>Cut and polish entire car properly, including masking off areas
>3 days later notice some paint transfer on the black plastic strip of my rear bumper
>1 day after that a tiny dent with blue paint on my passenger door

Motherfucker I know my panels like the foreskin of my dick, why are people do goddamn careless. 360 dashcam time.

someone explain this post to me

was waiting for this

Bump strips can be practical yet stylish.

*blocks your door*

indeed
my laguna has strips that don't even look like they protrude more than the door but if you open the door next to a wall they'll touch it first and prevent the door from getting damaged
>pic isn't my car but could well be except for the wheels, with the factory tint and all

kek, the french are the best

Who cares? It's just a car.

get off my board teslafag
i hope you crash into a 18 wheeler while watching harry potter

Russian women do

>mfw nan flings the passenger door all the way open with a heavy push

Looks like someone went though the post in their mind seeing if the logic in it was actually do-able or not. People will keep on door dinging until someone punishes them for damaging other cars. It's a shame that it takes asshole revenge action to make door dingers stop.

this entire thread

Based gasman