/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Went full Zullie Classic on Yhorm's ass
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

scdkey.com/dark-souls-3-the-fire-fades---game-of-the-year-edition-steam-cd-key_1624-20.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're not double gold you're bad.

Is saint's talisman still the best for 60 faith?
How does the sunless talisman compare without int investment?

Oh, dear Brother..

any ps4 pals got an evangelist hat they don't want?
Farming them is terrible because there are so few of them

Xth for BEST LEGS

Is there any use of Soul Stream? It seems inferior to CSS in both PvP and PvE; slow to cast, no homing, barely higher damage if you get all 3 ticks of damage and higher FP cost.

If you're not single gold you have brain problems because no sane person would play groups

What's your favorite invasion build for each of the major "invasion hot spots" in DS3? Do you try to build invasion-oriented characters to suit each area specifically?

can't have it all my dudes. Since they both scale off faith+int, it's no wonder they're pretty intertwined

I'm on my way to trash your computer for being a useless sack of shit.

pass and location

That's mean, Lorian. Besides you're a fucking cripple, how will you reach your brother's PC ?

only use yorshka's chime, Talisman or Sunlight talisman on 60 faith builds

yorshka's for highest damage
talisman for best overall
sunlight for poise out the fucking ass

Long range sniping in invasions. Easy ladder kills.

Has anyone here ever used this site and if so has it given you troubles?
scdkey.com/dark-souls-3-the-fire-fades---game-of-the-year-edition-steam-cd-key_1624-20.html

pass: butts and high wall
thanks user

Grp ques take too long, so fuck those

>scdkey
just from the url I'll just tell you not to risk it

no ending animation on rolls, endlessly chain rolls lmao 10/10

So you want to know?
How I got everything that I got?
That ain't motherfucking important.
CE

yes and talisman for more poise
like the bellvine. Sunless miracles don't scale with Int, only Hexes

what's the prime pontiff range? SL50, +6?

It's fairly likely that guy was baiting super hard last thread, but I think that everyone here is at least unconciously aware that there are real people that truly think that way out in the world. And from what it seemed, y'all niggas still have heart.

So here's to that Ashen One we may never co-op or invade again, because of heartlessness of the people he has the misfortune to have as his family.

some guy just made himself get parried by me any time he attacked me with CE

is he trying to incriminate me

Yeah, I hear you.

>brother doesn't care for school
>is a lazy piece of shit
>mfw excuses it with "anxiety and depression"

y

is he gonna record it and sent to from?

>she laughs at you
B E S T
E
S
T

dude I'm reporting you for hacking
I watched that, you have autoparry on you fucking cheater

I'm on my way, had to fuck with my net and now I'm hoping PSN'll let me in. Having netflix open fucks with my PS4.

>bitching about something not related to DS in a DS thread

It was a dumb joke because of last thread don't hate me pls.

at this point its just bait.
at least the original poster started by telling us his brother was into DaS

Reminder

No, I thought that they looked different on women. The legs were shown, but there was just sort of a wall in front of where the panties would be as opposed to actual panties. Maybe they added them in when they added panties to the desert pyro legs?

please don't I have over 600 hours confirmed in this account and rare items

no but he even pointed down at me and made me feel bad

Oh sorry, don't worry i still love you

What happens if you set age to 3 on a female?

Looks like the model is just chafing against itself and that he cut his dick off.

Don't worry user, I laughed hard.

Invasions are easy as fuck now, or at least in the ringed city it is. It's literally never been easier to take out a gank squad than right now. I fought like 7 ganks yesterday and I only died in 2. Why is this?

Gael

iirc you become invisible except for your eyeballs and some other stuff

From the thumbnail, I thought their breastplate was just a larger version of their helm, with basically a cleavage window.

I like invading Grand Archives as a sorcerer, that's about as close as I get to thematic invasions.

>pyrofag invades
>after 2 vestige tosses vow of silence him
>he panic rolls off the fucking ledge to his death

For pve heavy great soul arrow just can not be beat. Actually it may surprise you all but normal old soul arrow is second best.

Think I'll try replacing great darts with soul arrow. Going to cast soul arrows behind homing soulmass firing off since darts deal basically no damage and waste a lot of time and stamina.

lots and lots of enemies

2mil souls and i dont wanna level anymore wtf do i do with them

that would be nice to see

bet you cheated those hours & rare items
fucking disgusted people like you are on this thread

but it is user, it's clearly the thoughts of Lothric, one of the bosses in DaS3, about Lorian, also one of the bosses in DaS3

IS
IT
FUCKING
TIME
AGAIN?

invade settlement as hollow

ornstein in anor londo with lightning spear = best

the police come knocking at your door user
I've already sent your IP to them

Buy dung pies.

50-60. Maybe a bit higher but it certainly starts to drop off near 70.

+6 weapon is perfect.

sign down motherfucker

>invade at pontiff
>fight club happening
>two magicfags pewpewing at one another
>jump down there with VoS
>both of them resort to running and rolling because they can't pewpew anymore

VoS is so underrated and I'm glad it's gaining a bit of popularity.

>invading
>in anor londo

Its like you enjoy being sent home

buy upgrade materials, bolts, arrows, and green blossoms for invasions

I really want to do this, but make anyone who ripostes on me take damage

>curse anyone that ripostes

Your underwear still shows up.

>not ganking the host and his solaire faggot sunbro cosplayer as ornstein with the silver knights or cat beast thing
sad!

>tfw making an ornstein build

Should I keep him low level and just invade as an aldrich faithful? Protecting gwyndolins corpse and all.

>tfw you make a dope webm but its .5mb too large to get posted

fucking dropped
time to make old mage sorcerer I guess

I used to use it in duels all the time alongside great heal like a cunt, felt great. The only thing I hate is how using lingering dragoncrest with it would slow down my regen miracles, I wish the ring just didn't affect them.

>aldrich faithful
yeah if you like not being summoned at all. Ornstein Builds are great cause they work late game as well in the area with the nameless king, which is where you get the armor for orn.

What is your opinion on people who use budding green blossoms?
What is your opinion on from soft making an extremely rare consumable item this good

post cute

I want to make an onion build. I was tempted to make a 28 faith seigward cosplay (he has sacred oath) and replace emit force with projected heal, but I'm tempted to try and be original instead and make a thicc onion girl

>not being summoned at all

Why not? Last time I tried faithfuls I got summoned every 30 seconds.

how would you even notice if someone used it? And it can't be THAT good.
not at high levels. You have to be high level to get orn's armor in the first place. It's in archdragon peak bruh

nothing is rare with mules and CE

What I hate is when people wait for me to cast a buff, then apply resin or munch grass on reaction. If someone duel charm's me or just buffs up at the start it's all good, all is fair in love and war, but when it looks like a response it feels like I'm being accused of breaking some previously-upheld no-buff rule, which is obnoxious.

Might replay SOTFS on PC.

How alive is the online?
Do I need DSfix?
Any recommendations or suggestions?

>tfw my demon's scar has enough weight for firelink set

What spells does the pyro phase of SoC use? I want to cosplay that.

I know, but a kind user dropped me everything I need yesterday, I'm SL 24 at settlement right now. I don't like doing cosplay runs without having the stuff I need right at the start.

>power within
>poison pyromancies
lamo

Combustion, poison/toxic mist, and either great fire orb or great chaos fire orb. Also power within.

he uses poison mist, great combustion, power within and great fire orb

>a thicc onion girl
I like it, user.

I'm doing a knight of Londor character literally named Lean Hollow.

What's the absolute highest level I should be if I want to GET summoned for Jolly Co-Op in the Road of Sacrifices/Farron Keep area? I'd like to hit a level that gives me a very wide range of places to co-op but I feel like Road/Farron are some of the biggest places where people would like/appreciate help, so I'd like to make sure to include that area if at all possible. I feel like going any higher than 40 would be way too much, but I'd like to get an idea of where other people end up when they reach that point. It's hard for me to gauge personally since I'm usually around 32~36 when I get there since I always drop my sign a couple times at each boss.

>how would you even notice if someone used it?
that in my opinion is the worst part, if someone used an elizabeth shroom, it was extremely obvious, anyone could see it and everyone knows you're a cheater. Don't give me that "I farmed them legit shit, no you didn't"
>And it can't be THAT good.
it's about the difference between no grass & grass

Yo is this kid serous?

Dont listen to this kid. You literally can NOT take off Aldrich Faithful covenant at times because it keeps instantly summoning after invasions before you can open up the menu.

There's an unusual blocking animation that seems like you're specifically trying to block something coming from above you.

I could just be missing something obvious though.

Pretty bull shit that the Xbone and PS4 get DS3 with all the dlc for 50 dolans.
Any sites you guys would recommend for a steam key for DS3?

damn I have like 14 of those fuckers and since you can't farm them then I doubt it's a big problem

give webm with side angle pls

it looks to me like how you'd shield from dragonfire

I gotta head out but thanks for trying

G2A. $46 for Deluxe. Deluxe goes as low as $36 on key sites during sales.

>decide to see how good LKGS is on my faith build because natural lightning damage
>blessed infusion hits 700+ AR

Please tell me this has a good moveset.

Guys would you believe me if I told you basic bitch Soul Arrow is actually really good?

>tfw no leydia white/black set
>tfw no blue flame
I hate that these are trapped in my least favorite game. That's honestly the most aggrivating thing about 2; knowing that the few things you liked will stay there while you get all crap you couldn't care less about brought over instead.

Better yet, a set you like gets ported over but has an exposed neck.

It has the best UGS moveset 2H.

>it looks to me like how you'd shield from dragonfire

I thought the same, and arrows.

it's a ugs but blessed infusion? don't you mean the miracle? I think the lightning one is better though. it's really really long too.