/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - PUCC~ is here edition

Last thread:
Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03p
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE

Bulletin;
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Liao Hua is still not playable.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars is out. [JP Only]
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-Reminder to remind people that we exist.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.
-Post Shacks, moralfags & dongfags need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PooUVTmKagw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pirate when

Remember to pre-order Tamaki's game: Warriors All-Stars (無双スターズ) available August 29 for the Sony PlayStation 4™ and Steam®

youtube.com/watch?v=PooUVTmKagw

Jokes on you

>Creating new thread before bump limit

I let you go for now, don't think you won

Benevolence

>Loli furry

Is there something more disgusting than this?

discount when

>furry
It's kemono.

It has lot of issues (beside the huge amount of bugs I mean) like any other Koei strategy games, but it's pretty fun now that the PUK is out.

Anything that isn't 1 is furry.

I don't know what is K I M O N O
But that cunt definitely looks like a furry

Kemono is the nip word for furry.

There are important differences.

sup fag

>Is there something more disgusting than this?
A furry shota.

cs.rin.ru

Arguable

What did he mean by this

Cao Cao did nothing wrong

Meanwhile, at /eagg/ Xiapi castle...

my feet are cold and wet and i'm hungry and i can't drink wine

>dat slick Kenshin in the new NobuAmbition
Who Bishamonten here?

[The Nutshack theme plays loudly in the background]

the /eagg/ frat house would certainly be an interesting place that's for sure

For those who haven't seen.
here's hoping female Kenshin mode gets a comeback too

For the uninitiated, what is this mode and why is it a thing?

If you could marry a single dynasty warriors character, who would it be.

You cannot get divorced
Sex only for making new children
They are an actual chinese warlord and only know how to speak/write middle chinese

Gimmie gimmie.

>sex only for making new children
so we can't make passionate love just for having fun with each other? boring

no one with those stipulations

I guess Yueying? She seems smart enough to learn a way to communicate, and if that's impossible, at least she can be quicker to adapt to indoor plumbing than others. Maybe with her smarts she can invent something that I can use to make money off of.

On second thought, I'm a terrible fate to inflict on a woman. Bao Sanniang can suffer me.

But Dynasty Warriors characters already know English and Japanese.

Old Japanese meme, Uesugi Kenshin
>never had facial hair, was noted to be handsome with fair skin
>couldn't hold his drink
>every now and then had belly cramps of unknown origin, which hurt so much "he" couldn't fight
>never had children or held interest in women
Portraying Kenshin as a woman has been around for decades.

Sengoku Basara had the right idea.

History buffs,.I have a question:

If Oda Nobunaga was in the right, why do games such as Samurai Warriors paint Mitsuhide as anything besides a treasonous turncoat?

Kind of a shame that SW Kenshin is so boring. The "pale skin" apparently means he was an albino. And his bishamonten nickname meant he was a nioh statue.

It probably worked better, but I wonder if the SW version turned out the way it did because they already had Ranmaru, even though both characters got phased out as the series went on.

Huh, that's pretty funny. Even Google Images is like half female depictions just from entering his name.

>get vasectomy
>try for children anyway
LOOPHOLE BITCHES

Anyway Lianshi is going to get the deep dicking.

>protected by Denuvo
Since probably none of the crackers give a fuck about RoTK, never.

Mitsuhide's betrayal has always been mysterious, because no one really knew the exact reason that he tried to kill Nobunaga. So it gets spun in different ways. It's shown as anything from being unhappy with Nobunaga's brutatlity, to just wanting to take over, to deciding to kill him because Nobunaga made fun of his poetry. Or even that Nobunaga wanted Mitsuhide to kill him.

But whatever the reason, killing the lord you serve is going to reflect pretty negatively on you. It's probably just easier for them to not do anything creative since they want to focus on Sekigahara instead of Honnouji now.

He got jealous when Nobunaga started banging his newest boytoy.

Can you recommend any good Sengoku TV dramas akin to Three Kingdoms (2010)?

>Denuvo

>Want ROTK13
>Don't want denuvo to rape my SSD
fuuuck

It's pretty funny that you could pretty easily see the Nobunaga/Mitsuhide conflict in SW1 in this way. I thought they removed Ranmaru from the series because they wanted to make it more of a moral conflict and remove the homosexuality, but they added Mitsunari afterwards so there's no way that's true.

No.

>Mitsuhide's betrayal has always been mysterious, because no one really knew the exact reason that he tried to kill Nobunaga

A letter written by Mitsuhide was actually discovered, it was written before the incident at honnouji.

>我等不慮之儀存立候事、忠興なと取立可申とての儀ニ候。自分が思いがけないことを発意したのは忠興などを取り立てようとの事からである。さらに外の考えからではない。五十日−百日のうちには近国を平定して地盤を確立する。そうしたら十五郎や与一郎らに引き渡して隠居するつもりである。詳しいことは両人が話をする。

>"I decided to do my surprising deed to advance (your son, my son-in-law) Tadaoki. I had no other reason. I expect to pacifiy nearby provinces in 50-100 days and establish the groundwork (for my rule). After that I expect to hand them over to (my son) Jugoro and Yoichiro (Tadaoki) and retire. I will explain the details when the two of us talk."

I've never seen this. Where is it from? It would be ironic if he was doing it for Tadaoki's benefit, since Tadoki refused to help Mitsuhide after the rebellion.

It's from a biography of Mitsuhide simply titled "Akechi Mitsuhide."

>"... [Mitsuhide's reason to betray Nobunaga was disclosed in] a letter written to Hosokawa Fujitaka on the 9th of the 6th month (1582). Among other places, it has been published in Takayanagi Mitsutoshi's biography of Mistuhide--a photograph and transcription, and a modern Japanese version.

I see, that's interesting.

Which musou character has the fattest anime tiddies that you would like to bury your face into and suffocate in a painful and unfulfilling death?

Define 'unfulfilling'

you die a fat loser virgin with no friends, you just get to stick your face in some virtual asian woman's chest

I always thought Da Just was really hot.

>I always thought Da Just was really hot.
Da Ji, even.

She is.

What if I made a CAW of myself and when I died my ghost possessed that CAW's body

Is that allowed?

Paler.

BASARA Kenshin best Kenshin, though I've come to appreciate SW Kenshin lately.

Also the woman who wrote Kuragehime/Princess Jellyfish is doing a manga about a female Kenshin and that Kenshin seems pretty awesome based on the scans I've looked over with zero knowledge of Japanese. Sadly no fanslations or official localizations seem to be in the wings.

To be fair, that could've just been him paying lip service to Tadaoki and his dad, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was no ulterior motive besides that.

But all DW characters speak Japanese and English

Seems likely to meet the same fate of no or very rare translations as Sengoku did.

She already has a tail, isn't that enough you sick furry

PALER

Indeed

If you have the PUK, go to the event editor and hit network. Rate the events that pop up.

Patrician choice, but only if you're into the "turn a strong, dominant woman into a submissive, pleading cumslut, " thing. Which you should be.

Guan Yu never had a guandao, how that made you feel about him the first time you learned that?
I didn't cared too much because its normal to have people represented with different equipment,like Saint George in the catholic church,he never had a full plate armour,but whatever.

It appears we are of the same mind, friend.

It wasn't a surprise to me, I always thought it was weird how these soldiers supposedly had special snowflake weapons when that shit is normally heavily regulated.

Although surprisingly, Dian Wei actually wielded dual halberds in battle.

>We're drunk!
>Let's be really, really gay and become besties in a peach orchid!

Shufags will defend this

Are there any other cases of officers that fought with non-standard weaponry?

True,and i think the guandao were used in that time,but really rarely (maybe just a improvised polearm?),still dont think Guan Yu used one tho.

My man

Where is it???

Not really, weapons in real life we're much more normal than you'd expect. The closest thing that comes to mind is Cao Pi saying in his auto biography that he was skilled with a variety of weapons. Here's a portion of it.

Go to the event editor and there will be a section that says "Network" above "Help" IIRC.

(Cont.)

Literally a fedora tipper telling us how good he is with his katana.

>trusting an auto biography

And Shu gets shit on for making shit up. Unbelievable.

Xu Huang actually fought with a giant axe, I think. And then there's Wang Shuang who fought with something like a mace, but I think that's novel only.

The guandao actually didn't become regulated until centuries later.

>i think the guandao were used in that time,but really rarely (maybe just a improvised polearm?)

Whether or not the guandao was used during that time is up for debate. Current evidence suggests that the Guandao was around the 11th century, as no illustrations of it exist prior that point. Likewise, the Guandao was intended to be used as a test of strength for military recruitment and was, in its time, never a popular weapon. It's likely a fabrication to make Guan Yu appear more opposing.

Works on my machine. :^)

>At six years of age I was capable of archery.
I was sitting on my ass playing with Pogs and my GameBoy at that age.

Interesting he thought of Cao Ang in that way unless that was a common title for him.

>There is no data. Cannot export.

What

Cao Cao himself received nomination at the age of 19 (through his father’s patronage), However with the collapse of Han’s central government and the traditional nomination system, the position of xiaolian (孝廉; literally "filial and incorrupt") became entirely meaningless. So basically it was a special snowflake rank. Zhao Yun has a somewhat similar case where his rank in the military was made up by Liu Bei and not listed anywhere else unlike the other ranks.

gotta wait for a crack first

>Stealing the best shit we've gotten from Koei since RotK4

Fuck you

Speaking of stealing.
Has anyone been able to get RotK 10 puk to work on Windows 10? I launch it and it doesn't even give me an error, it just does nothing.
Tempted to reinstall windows 7.

;^)

Seems like chinks have already cracked the game. Will report back.

MAY YOUR WAIFU BE SHACKED

Can you randomize the officer placement in the ROTK13 PUK?

I hope it's 2 gigabytes of Chinese spyware. Damn you to hell.

You sure that comes with a cracked pucc~?
Vanilla doesn't have denuvo, only the pucc~

Reading through this again made me remember that it's not funny most of the time.

Nothing more than a common bandit!

You would know all about banditry wouldn't you liu bei?