FASTEST POORFAG MOBILE

Alright guys, say you had 8-10k to spend on an everyday driver, but you want to get the fastest one you can get around that price range, what would it be and why would it be a 350z?

Audi s4 or 300zx TT with all maintenance records.

evo

hayabusa

It would be a 350z because it's the only 8k shitbox that will crack a decent 0-60 and have some semblance of performance handling if properly equipped

Dat insurance tho

t. Nissan Fag

GC8

Buy a Pontiac firebird and swap an ls engine into it.

>ever buying a pontiac

E39 540i
E46 330ci
Acura tl
Some old amg

A sub-10k S4 will run for a week, max.

I love those cars but lets be honest here, we know that an E39 540i or a E46 330ci will quickly end up costing more than a guy with a 10k car budget can afford. The acura is probably a good idea but it's hard to find one that doesn't have like 170k miles.

F250 with a 460 and 9 grand in speed parts/nitrous.

not OP but I'm in the same situation

too rare and meme taxed. if you find one for 8k-10k it'll probably be an old POS with 224k miles and a rebuilt title

c'mon now, let's be realistic. a poorfag doesn't have the time/money for a swap and mods. nor is unreliability a risk a poorfag has the leisure to take. suggestions like these literally don't help at all

If you have 10k cash you can spend on a car you should have another 7.5-10k in the bank for emergencies. If you only have 10k in the bank you shouldn't spend more than 5k on a car.

sadly enough that's about as long as the 300ZX will run too.

Reliability isn't really an issue with the 460 which comes stock in an F250. Heads/intake/exhaust/injectors/fogger/fuel pump plus odds and ends is shit on a pushrod Ford Motor is easier shit to do than stancing a Miata and look at all those fags we got on here. All you're gonna need is a couple weekends, a cheapo SAE 100 piece socket set from rural king or some shit and youtube. It's been done thousands of times, is highly documented and literally nothing else in this thread will come close to as fast in a line or be as reliable even stock. Sketchy, maybe. Ridiculously fast? Absolutely.

Used liter bike.

You underestimate Audi deprecation, you can buy a full service S8 for like 15k.

Where the fuck do you live? They are cheap here.

Mine has 140k with all original engine and turbos.
>poor spics ruining cars /= to a bad car

I'd raise my budget to $12,000 and look for a AP1 S2000 or WRX STi.

You know there's a reason why they depreciate so quickly right? A truck with some basic mods is faster than all the money pits listed so far.

Only problem is it's so much uglier than 370 that I could never live with that fact.

Yeah but the trucc doesnt have a lambo V10 under the hood.

But you can't buy full service for S8 for 15k.

That would slow it down considerably among other things. Like sounding like a wet fart.

Yeah thats why turks buy them and let Achmed do the service for 100€ and a pack of cigarettes, then they complain that its unreliable when it explodes after a year.

Im fairly sure its also heavier than a truck

05/06 gto or early 2000s fbody

MR2 Turbo with a gen3 3s
any S2000
WRX or if you're lucky an STI with rust most likely
maybe a C5
300ZX TT / 3000gt VR4 (good luck with these)
E36
G35/37
Civic SI /RSX Type S
C43 AMG
Audi S4

There's something for everyone I guess, some may be more expensive now but I'm not sure

G35 with rev up engine. Insurance isnt a meme and it is more comfy than the harsh 350z

this is def what i'm doing >: D

G35 is so goddamn sexy, I'm in the same boat as OP. But it's the same engine just more comf

Or just buy an F-Body Trans Am/Camaro SS that comes with an LS1...

Rebuilt C5 Corvette

you can buy a high miles c5 for that

Are you going to ignore these or are you going to make excuses?

Real poorman power house

It was a 350z, my first manual car and enjoying it immensely

People kept talking about how the insurance would be outrageous, but it was only ~$20 more than my truck, whereas a 3.8 Genesis for example was going to almost double that.

who are you talking to?

>the OP, while a faggot, behaves much like the typical African American male. He fathers a thread then abandons it, only returning if the thread is successful to harvest it's (you)s.

G37 is better in every way faggot

Did you want OP to reply to every post approving or disproving?

I think that user did want OP to respond to every post, however as I pointed out OPs are basically homosexual black fathers.

Was in your shoes and hate Nissan, still looked at a Z
>heated leather seats
>6 speed manual
>vlsd
>all body panels flush where most examples have a droopy bumper
>very comfortable seating/pedal/shifter arrangement
Begrudgingly test drove, surprised how nicely it drives, bought

Would recommend

Those two posts are the fastest vehicles in the thread in the specified price range. The only criteria OP gave was speed.

Ok?

Technically the Ram srt10 has a Lambo V10.

LS1 F-body or 2005+ Mustang GT

If speed is the primary concern here.

LS1 Fbody

If you want a fast daily driver that isnt a shitty american car then just get a Z or Uprev G35.

Corvette C5

C5 vette
Or
Hyabusa

Couldn't have flipped the trip on a better shitbucket. Hoping to score a decent one for about 1500 soon.

ford XR6 turbo

Turdgen or foxbody, both can be made to handle so don't give me that shit.

>Audi
>poorfag car
Holy fuck I hope you're joking. The repair cost will bankrupt them in a month.

Fastest as in what, quickest accelerating or actually the fastest speed it can reach?
You can find 03-06 E55 AMG for 10kish, $400 tune and you can do 200 mph

Either way the answer is still hayabusa

>Buying that piece of shit waste of a car that ruined the skyline name
Fucking faggots

track capability "fastest" could also be another definition.

in that case something like an MR2 Turbo or mazdaspeed Miata blows a lot of high hp cars out of the water

Similar boat as you OP
When I get a decent job after school of like to get a 350z or 5th gen mustang GT
They're both fun, relatively reliable and decent power, and not to expensive

Get V6 Accord Coupe and enjoy dat reliability

Odd way to spell E36 M3

>8-10k
Nigga you ain't poor, you just stupid
1k shitbike si poorfag tier while being quicker than most cars

passat highline 3.6

turd gen camero and a turbo kit

Ek with k20a2 swap

350z, turbo miata or s2000

bought my HR 350z for just $8.5k and have had zero problems with it. Its very quick but you can still feel the weight on it at times. Insurance was cheaper for me than my roommate's GT86 and he's older. Don't let haters fool you, its a great and reliable car as long as you keep up basic maintenance. Make sure you get an HR amd not DE.

Pros:
>5s 0-60
>that VQ exhaust note
>huge aftermarket
>cheaper to insure than a slower 86
>HR's are as reliable as any meme engine
>Extremely good cornering ability
>Easiest car I've ever drifted, and is fantastic for tracking.
>Wide body and wheelbase allow for a lot of grip and low profile

Cons:
>Very limited trunk space
>Heavy car (This is mostly felt through acceleration)
>350z's are heavily associated with faggot vapelords and generally attract a bad community
>Stock interior is trash
>17-18mpg premium only
>Nissan

up to you on whether its worth it or not.

find a Focus with the 2.3l duratec (2005 and newer) and get an fswerks turbo kit and tune. 250whp easy on the stock engine, cosworth intake and upgraded internals and you can put down another 100whp to have 350whp in a 2600lb car.

can be easily done for $8k but i'd probably rebuild the motor and get an LSD which would put you around $10k.

How much better are the HRs than the DEs? I drove a automatic 2005 that was pretty beat to fuck and didn't like it at all compared to my equally beat to fuck E36 M3 5spd.

At the same time I couldn't find a cheap enough HR, they hold steady around the $10-12,000 mark. I didn't like how the DE I drove felt big for its size and slow. Also rather muted unless I chucked it into a corner really fast.

The E36, while way less reliable felt "alive" and communicative, nimble even at the speed limit and it felt like the power never ended. Kinda disliking how unreliable it is though (everything made out of petroleum on this car has or is at the point of falling apart, so glues/rubber/plastics).

DE is fine if you buy a few things for it.

Just get a Z-tube with a cheap intake, 5/16 Spacer and HFC's and the DE is basically an HR for like $700~

Don't non-HR VQ35s tend to burn oil like a motherfucker?

Lmao my €2k shitbike is faster than any of this shit.

03-04 Models supposedly have oil consumption issues but it really just comes down to your driving habits, and the condition in which the gaskets are in. If you change the gaskets and the car has been taken car of mechanically, oil consumption isn't much of an issue.

I own an 05 DE and recently did the gaskets and I have had no oil leak or burning issues from my experience and im at 140k miles.

Long story short, take car of the DE engine when it comes to the oil and cooling bits and it will easily go 200k miles.

Dont forget the A/F tune once you do the bolt-ons to match the HR.

S60R

Fuck off your americunt. Lamborghini was only restored to it's glory when VW owned it.

>Lamborghini
>not a one hit wonder

>WRX STi
This, in the UK you can pick one of these up for 6K in decent condition. 8K if you want one that will last more than 12 months.

Lexus GS430 mk2.
Under 6 sec 0-60, sound of V8, comfortable, reliable as f.

Pontiac G8 GT

dont buy a fucking BMW or shitty fucking japanese car you retard

>buy a BMW for 10k
>buy a 350z for 10k
>buy an AMG for 10k
>buy an infinity for any price

N O

Monte Carlo SS

>17-18mpg premium only
is the MPG really that bad? It's been so long since I had one I don't remember anymore.

Is the Nissan 350z a good car to have for a beginner who only makes 40k a year? Or is it going to be too expensive?

This, if you want something that runs

Legacy Spec B if you can find one

i can smell the skunk weed from this picture alone

idk where you're finding those for $8-$10K though but send one my way please. I can overlook it being an auto only if I ever get a G8 GT for that low.

You can probably find a 2007 IS350 for $10k if you're willing to go auto. Vastly better interior and matches the 350Z's straight-line speed.

Plus you won't have to deal with that 19-year-old pregnant chick with an attitude problem at the Nissan dealer. Lexus service department will treat you like a boss.

>2007 IS350 owner who test drove a Z

Any 600 cc sport bike for $5k

0-60 in under 4 seconds. Quarter mile in under 13 seconds.

I've been down that road had a 06 wrx and a few other rice mobiles I can say for certain it's better just to get something newer and more expensive unless you have a solid garage to work on all of my sub 12k cars needed major work whether it was a transmission synch to a short block rebuild

Do you dense bike fags not have reading comprehension

OP WANTS A CAR

>hunk of shit roller S10, or blown V6 Camaro
$500
crate built up 350
$4000
thicc tires on the back
$400

and then the other 5k i'll put down on me beating you in a quarter mile.

Every single thread like this they spam this shit until someone replies, bikefags are like the militant Jehovah's Witnesses of Veeky Forums

I'm a bike fag and I'm here to suggest cars.
Though all the cars I'm suggesting will most likely be terrible.

Mazda 323gtx
Toyota Starlet KP61 with an engine swap
A really nice SC300 with a turbo or twin turbo setup
An MR2 in really nice condition, but get one that is NA and then turbo/supercharge it
A decent two door six cylinder BMW

There you go OP; a bunch of terrible suggestions from a guy who has only made terrible decisions when buying cars.

Except the redneck drag truck.

yeah but if you hit something at speed you get fucking vaporized

not this

There's a sticky for this

r33 skylines are the fastest poor fag mobile.