#ebayPride

Hope you enjoy Veeky Forums

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nEaTJtSY79Q

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard
youtube.com/watch?v=YYh626RDYII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do gays have to flaunt their sexuality?

>Mustang owners

And faggots wonder why non-degenerates hate them, keep that shit at home

why do straight people have to flaunt their sexuality????

Because its normal and not an ego booster

because it's just that, a sexuality. they are sexually attracted to the opposite sex but romantic attraction doesn't always naturally follow. this creates suffering, and the suffering creates a need to openly insist that you are very gay because if you say it enough maybe you'll be truly happy with a man since you can't be happy with a woman either.

why do you think so many gays try and find a girlier man?

t. fag and fucking hate it.

>mustang
nothing of value was lost

nothing wrong with being gay tho.
okay, get counseling. nice self hate

How about not being a mental defect and fuck some pussy

Never said it was wrong. Just annoying. Do i have parades saying im straight every other week?

Straight people aren't killed for being straight tho.

Pride parades are annoying regardless anyways

Other than annoying PDA's, how do straight people "flaunt" their sexuality?

Originally, gay pride was organizing for the purpose of making it harder for people to straight up kill gay people or otherwise ruin their lives. Then businesses commercialized that necessary identity as people started becoming more accepting and now it's about making money, the same as the vast majority of identities under capitalism.

>gay people are killed for being gay

Maybe in the Middle East, but they're Islamic over there so that's OK.

literally every form of entertainment consists of heterosexuals forcing their agenda down my throat.

You know what counseling tells you?

If liberal, the only cure is delusion, i mean, accepting yourself (lying to yourself).
If conservative, try praying to jesus and jerking off to men but then changing the picture to a woman at the last moment.

That last one kind of worked. I like traps and have mild AGP now, and am actually beginning to get boners to the idea of fucking girls, but only animes and furries. Thanks therapy.

>created to stop people from destroying their lives
>its a fucking parade stating they are gay to the world

What?

You're too retarded to manage your emotions so I told you to get a psychiatrist.

>liberal
Okay, nobody mentioned politics. You're clearly a self hating moron from /pol/.
>jesus
lol.

Okay, get this - closeted gay people would inevitably get found out, and if you have no support system to help you with that you're basically fucked. I know examples of mormons who were gay and got found out, and their entire family basically disowned them and in most cases they end up committing suicide, the US is very nasty historically when it comes to dealing with faggots. So, the idea is yes you're outing yourself in a very public manner but it gives you a system that will at least somewhat support you when things inevitably go horribly wrong in your life because people want you to stop existing.
And, like I said, eventually people started thinking gays weren't pedophiles and a threat to all mankind and so businesses realized they could get extra money from pandering to the market and that's how pride parades now have banks leading the charge for some fucking ridiculous reason.

>agenda
You mean normal humanity? What a shame

Gay people aren't pedophiles. And they aren't a threat to mankind you braindead moron. Gays have always been a consistent minority. We don't have a population problem. There's 7 billion people on the planet. Back to /pol/, retard.

i'm gay and i fucking hate this shit. it's just (((companies))) trying to sell you shit

point still stands. shitposting isn't an argument

It's a neurological disorder with no known treatment except self-induced delusion and conditioning.

Liberals are known for trying to get people to accept themselves while living in a fantasy land where their half-jewish privileged ass totally understands everything. Gender and sex are separate? Definitely. Sexuality and romanticism? No way, you gotta accept that you are gay, or try polyamory. Stop saying that goes against human nature and never works!

>Then businesses commercialized that necessary identity as people started becoming more accepting and now it's about making money
yep. pride is less about lgbt and more about straights buying some stupid shit with rainbows on it from urban outfitters

>it's a neurological disorder
100% false. And no, non peer reviewed "studies" from 1980 aren't evidence of your claims. Try again.

back to /pol/

Normal humanity = straight/hetero-normative
Fucked humanity = homosexuality

You're a freak Alphonse and should be cleansed in holy fire

There's nothing wrong with gay people?????

I'm gay, I'm explaining historically how pride parades ended up being this weird marketing campaign to make companies look good you dumb fuck.
Modern pride is completely depoliticized, the marginalized community that had some degree of resentment for the system and society that had consistently hurt them has been replaced by a market demographic to sell to and that's a darn shame in my opinion, but it's also what always happens to marginalized communities. Black people in the ghetto aren't a community fighting to survive in shitty conditions, they're a market demo you sell the latest trend to, and so on and so forth.
Anyways, what does this have to do with cars?

>Trying to tell me that being a fag is a choice

Insofar as you can force yourself to develop a shitty woman fetish so you can get a boner and think about dicks to finish it off.

Since you seem to be the one spewing the more right wing opinion maybe you should go back to /pol/.

Oh wait you're already there in another tab

inb4 Matthew Shepard
1. that was 25 years ago
2. strip away all the hyperbole, and he was basically killed over a drug deal, not because he was gay.

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard

Being gay isn't a choice???

lrn 2 read
>what does this have to do with cars
literally nothing. i just like triggering homophobes.

There's plenty wrong, mental defects are no laughing matter

Wrong. Gay people don't have mental defects.

How long until comments are disabled?

You're never going to truly 'trigger' them because at its core these people believe that modern society is a corruption of human nature, the traditional lifestyle that is the way things should be. They'll never consider that the nuclear family they adore is a modern invention that isolates individual families from their extended family in order to make it harder for them to economically handle things like unemployment and limit their bargaining power in the workplace, whatever things were like when their dad was a kid was probably the way things were supposed to be.
But I guess if you just want to shit up one thread on a trash board that's fine.

Being gay is a mental defect, which is why you don't recognize having one

And how does being gay help ones situation in the scenario you presented? Fuck off with your fee fees you fucking faggot

>being gay is a mental defect
100 % wrong
Modern society is better than any other society before it.

Just because you say
"hurr i don't like gays"
doesn't make the medical and technological advances any less important.

ITT : homophobes break down when confronted with the trhrh

Oh, it's an unrelated tangent, there's nothing good nor bad about being gay other than the fact that being gay is probably going to make your life harder in a variety of smaller or larger ways but that's also true of a million other things we're born with and can't do anything about. I just find the traditionalist obsession of the american right wing so confusing because it's so limited in scope, they don't recognize how fake that world they imagine as the ideal really was and how directly the choices made back then have led to the economic and social issues of today.

Lol this. Males in a species aren't supposed to actively seek sexual relations with other males. It's simple science. 100 to 1 odds Alphonse is a fat autist who can't get laid so he says "Oh I like video game men" as an excuse for his pathetic existence. /thread bois

nice projection

Because weak spirited people need to cling to a group they can relate to. Not all gays are like that.

Did you know that dolphins have been found having gay blowhole sex like a lot
it's fucking crazy and kinda hilarious how many examples of dumb animals and smart animals alike being gay as fuck there are, it's almost as if evolution and genetics aren't this perfect system that always creates the most effective, efficient result and sometimes you'll get things that are not effective for the propagation of genes but are still perfectly acceptable like people who find modern country music enjoyable

What choices back then led to the degeneracy we see in media today? I can't think of anything other than the commies pushing the bullshit summer of love/civil rights bullshit back in the 60s/70s, that was the commies fault, just like today
Also there's nothing normal about two men/women being together sexually considering the point of sex is reproduction, you fags have convinced yourselves that anything hetero-normative is the problem as opposed to the gays which are like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole

gay pride is a good marketing strategy now

back to /pol/ drumpfkin

Gayer than a miata

It's another example of a genetic defect, it just proves that life in general is not perfect no matter the species, the difference being that dolphins don't celebrate homosexuality and throw pride parades or demand equal treatment that they shouldn't have in the first place because they're literally a defect

>animals cannot exhibit abnormal behavior ever

Nice argument, think I'll stay

drumph loves the gays though

True. He's still an idiot tho.
>admits he's a stormfag
you have to go back

The 'degeneracy' comes from those countercultures becoming marketed, planned demographics to try and make money off of because extracting money from more people is always good
It's like how business eventually accepted the civil rights push in the 70s, not because they genuinely felt any sympathy for black people or gay people or women but because introducing people who would otherwise be economically worthless into the workforce helped the anti-union push at the time, since a massive wave of new workers took away their ability to bargain with their bosses and now bam look at that there's no union jobs other than the unions that are completely broken and corrupt and everyone's scrambling to get the least shitty job they can
you guys are just like sjws, you can only see the cultural side of things when economics is what creates that culture, it's all about the money

>>admits he's a stormfag
When did I do that? I'm not a storage nor ever claimed to be one, I'm a realist who doesn't live in a fantasy world and recognizes abnormalities in nature, homosexuality is an abnormality

fucking why

they're trying to secretly imply that ken block is a gigantic faggot

>abnormality
Yea, since most people aren't gay.

It's still not a mental illness tho.

Not him, but aren't abnormalities what separate us humans from the rest of the animal world? Isn't all the shit we do pretty strange when you think about it?

>1 in 3 gay black men has HIV
>they still refuse to use protection
Absolutely no regard for the health and safety of another human being, truly disgusting and immoral people.
youtube.com/watch?v=YYh626RDYII

Thought it was 1 in 2.

>yeah, since most people aren't gay
That's why being gay is an abnormality
>It's still not a mental illness though
Yes, it still is because the same sex is not supposed to be attracted to each other, that's not how reproduction works, as it goes against nature, it is a defect

Yeah, that statistic is like 10 years old now, it probably is 1 in 2

Animals have displayed gay behavior as well, doesn't mean it's not an abnormality either

I can still reproduce tho.
Kinda sad that people have to live with that disease. Luckily modern medicine can keep these people alive.

That guy who's really obsessed with collecting baseball cards is a defect, he has no reason to do so from a survival or social perspective but he's not considered mentally ill because there is no ill effect for him or his society because of it
Nature is not some magical rule that all society must abide to, you have to name an ill effect that gay people simply existing has beyond 'i-it's unnatural' considering we've spent countless amounts of money and manhours to reduce child mortality, something that is very very natural

Through a test tube, that's not natural because it doesn't exist in nature, you can try all the mental gymnastics you want Alphonse, but at the end of the day, homosexuality is an abnormality in nature

>Luckily modern medicine can keep these people alive.
They shouldn't need medicine, prevention is simple and easy, they just don't care.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Isn't humanity king at bending nature to its will?

Not exactly, being that we've been programmed originally as Hunter/gatherers, collecting baseball cards or literally anything else is seen as an extension of the, hoarding is an abnormality usually caused by traumatic events specifically loss of a loved one
Homosexuality is an abnormality because it doesn't promote the life cycle

I can still reproduce with a woman if I wanted.

>abnormalitity/=/mental illness
>prevention is easy
Today it is. Condoms and prep kill the chance of contracting it.

It's not sad, it's their fault they have it.
Being gay doesn't mean you need to fuck every gay person around you. When are you faggots going to learn? Be monogamous like normal people.
>but that's not fun
That's why you faggots get AIDS.

Alphonse, you are mentally ill whether you like cock or not.

Yes, condoms help prevent aids, they always have, the problem is gays are so morally bankrupt that they refuse to use them.

On a small scale, yes, however using science to help make men have babies in homosexual relationships is playing God and will not be pursued unless there's extreme circumstances that warrant it
>I can still reproduce with a woman if I wanted
Stop kidding yourself, no one finds you attractive

>it's their fault they have it
in most cases.

You seriously are homophobic.
Morals are subjective. Hilarious that a dogfucker is talking about morals. LOOOOOOOOL
I'm not mentally ill?????
nice projection

>TRS
supreme taste brother

There are plenty of other abnormalities that prevent the continuation of your genetics, like I said child mortality is a very natural thing that makes sure that the majority of genetic material will never get spread but we don't like that one since people dying is sad so we kinda got rid of that one huh
So, again, what's the social ill that gay people inherently cause?
>Be monogamous like normal people.
monogamy is unnatural and does not promote the best genetics being spread as far as possible doesn't that go against every argument people are making in here

Pair bonding is natural. Getting AIDS because you're a gay slut is unnatural.

Niggas just fuck who you want. Live how you want just don't fuck others over with it

>projection
It's not, especially considering your online persona is probably no different than offline

Promoting degeneracy is the social ill, especially if gays are allowed to have children whether through adoption or otherwise
Gender confusion in children these days is squarely the fault of gay/transgender parents who try to push their children to "decide" their gender before they even know what sex is, if that's not a societal I'll, then we're already too late
>monogamy is unnatural
That maybe, but monogamous societies led to strong societies and empires, did people cheat on each other? Absolutely, but monogamous societies we're great societies that conquered nations

>Alphonse is homosexual with AIDS

I'm a great person online and off.

>muh degeneracy
literally every society in history had whined about it. fuck off

There are very, very few examples in nature of species that bond for life unless their lives are extremely short and they usually die after one generation there is nothing natural about the way humanity does things but that's fine because we're smart enough to understand that nature isn't the perfect goal in life y'dig
also what did the 50% of black dudes having AIDS have to do with gay sluts are half of black people gay
Or perhaps what you're seeing is issues that were already under the surface being more obvious because they're a part of the public dialogue, I mean for fuck's sake go back and read about how many greek philosophers got gay as fuck together it's crazy
this shit ain't new my dude, it really isn't

Faggots are top tier cucks. Their whole ideology resolve around the idea of never procreating.

Homosexuality isn't an ideology???? lol

>homosexuality isn't an ideology.

>being gay is an ideology
well that's a new one for me
for people who talk so much about human nature and how things just have to work in a certain way you sure do seem to feel that these people actively choose to live a life that is going to make their lives pretty much objectively harder than if they didn't

Not an argument

What does that have to do with cuckoldry?

Doubtful
I know how old homosexuality is, but guess what? The Greeks didn't have fucking parades shoving it down everyone's throat and forcing them to accept it or be harrassed online or possibly doxxed and fired, there's a fucking line my man
Also, just because it's existed for thousands of years doesn't mean it's not an abnormality

>i-i'm a nice guy
>p-people like me online
>y-you are all projecting fuck off!

What's the difference between a day and a pothole?
>you swerve to miss potholes

>so stupid he fucks up the joke
literally obsessed

And as usual, Alphonse makes the thread about him again

Alphonse stop evading bans.

>The Greeks didn't have fucking parades shoving it down everyone's throat and forcing them to accept it or be harrassed online or possibly doxxed and fired, there's a fucking line my man
and my argument is not that those things are fine, but that there's an understandable set of events that led to the current state of things that is much more complex than 'the degenerates are winning the culture war' god i wish gramsci fucking died as a baby then we wouldn't have the future of politics be leftwing sjws versus rightwing sjws
what a world we live in, where what matters isn't that people are dying of sickness and poverty every day but whether or not you give a shit about trans people pissing in the wrong bathroom