Only 50k miles. Located in Seattle. Its a 92 or 93

Please don't ruin it
Please don't ruin it
Please don't ruin it
Please don't ruin it
Please don't ruin it
Please don't ruin it

LEAVE IT STOCK IF YOU BUY IT YOU FUCK

$6-$8k because of miles and meme tax. Though it's a $4k car.

I wouldn't. I really like what saabkyle is doing to his. I already have a miata and e36 m3 to throw around.

Do it.

Cut the fenders out and put some riveted flares on.

Cut the hood open for a custom scoop.

Drill holes in the trunk for a universal spoiler, who needs an R&D'd one anyway when you're going sideways?

Should probably strip the whole interior and landfill it, weight reduction is boss

I'd go up to 3.5k. But I'm also a poor jew who isn't all that fascinated by Nissan's. That would be top dollar after offering somewhere closer to 2.5k

$3,000

Only a gay nigger pays more than 3k for an early 90's USDM Nissan.

its a good car for stance

do it

i was planning on offering him 2.5k and going up to 3k.

4-6k. Any more is a rip. Also refer to kbb and not Veeky Forums's advice first.

The fuck did you just say?

That's a $500 car at auction. Miles dont mean shit if its older than 20 years. If you pay more than $500 for a 25 year old shit box you are a fool who has no business buying cars.

Finding an untouched 240SX is like finding a virgin girl who wants to be a traditional wife. They're rare and they're off the market never to return...

If i buy it I'll probably be modifying it but won't be touching the body at all. rpf1's, sticky tires, coilovers, some other suspension bits, and then making the engine bay look clean af with some aluminum bits and possibly a small turbo.

I'd pay up to $4k for that car. I'd much rather prefer a coupe and any color that is not maroon. I'm sure someone would beat that offer though.

I'd rather pay more for a real car than a computer on wheels.

about $2500 at the most

its a shit car thats only value comes from the aftermarket

>tips fedora

Enjoy having your car hacked by gov't agents and driven off a cliff with you in it.

yeah ok lol

"The paranoid survive even longer than the fittest."

What's with those seat belts?