3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 25

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.3
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this could take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/

>Switch
-2.2.0 was released. wololo.net/2017/04/18/nintendo-switch-firmware-2-2-0-released/

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 4 released, features improved support for PS1 games, including sound. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/marcrobledo/acnl-editor/releases
github.com/marcrobledo/acnl-editor
marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
github.com/ApacheThunder/NTR_Launcher/releases
mega.nz/#F!MFRWmSaI!KLrAuQBBTZcajHMa1s-Fng
3ds-guide.b4k.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plailect was a mistake.

>cakes

Thanks for fixing the Luma link. Too bad you didn't mention that Doodlebomb got fixed in the eShop. Anyone who actually uses it needs to not update it from this point.

>rincheat still isn't a taihen plugin

What's the point of rincheat anyway? I've only used GohanMem and to me that seems to be infinitely better.

jp botw undub when??

We'll memed my friend

>(assuming you're willing to keep going to the site each time you turn the vita off

You can install Henkaku Offline...

You can easily turn vkp to mai if you open the vpk with winrar and put all the contents of the vpk in a folder with the game code.

Why would you backup the whole game when you can just backup the save?

Hacking a vita is easy.

Assuming you are already on 3.60
Download:
-FileZilla
-Vitashell
-HenkakuOffline
-MaiDumpTool

Open the vita brower and enter "henkaku.yxz" and install henkaku.

A bubble called MolecularShell will install, open it.
Press Start and enable unsafe homebrew.
Enter ux0, press Triangle and create a New Folder called VPK.
Press Select to start a FTP server.
Drop Vitashell, HenkakuOffline and MaiDumpTool into the folder VPK.
Install Vitashell and HenkakuOffline.
Open HenkakuOffline and install it, now you can enter Henkaku without internec conection via the email app.
Open Vitashell and install MaiDumpTool.
Connect the Vita via USB cable and press Select in Vitashell to browse ux0 from your computer.
Create a folder called mai.

In mai you drop your mai dumped games, patches and dlcs, use MaiDumpTool to install them, if a game has dlc you need to swtich bootmode to 5.

Get the english patched version of MaiDumpTool unless you know moon.

>How exactly do people pirate their games on Vita?
There are two BIG torrents around with virtually any game you will ever need.

pic related.

So I recently home brewed my New 3DS XL with much success, however, while I have access to GBA and 3DS games, I have yet to figure out how to install and play DS games on it, anyone got any ideas? I looked around and found out about TWloader, and that seems cool, but hardly has any compatible games at the moment. I'd really like to get some DS roms and start playing them, any help is appreciated

flashcart

is there anything worth doing with a 3ds flashcart? i've got some ds roms of games from recommended lists, is there anything else to check out? my flashcart has more space than my sd card so i feel i should be doing something more with it

>i've got some ds roms of games from recommended lists, is there anything else to check out?
what else do you expect from a 3ds flashcart?

Test

I have a PS3 with 4.81 OFW, what can I do to downgrade it or install any kind of CFW?

Nothing.

Can i use a supercard mini sd to play ds roms on a new 3ds xl ?

Can anyone tell me how to make this work? I don't know how to open it

github.com/marcrobledo/acnl-editor/releases

github.com/marcrobledo/acnl-editor
tells you right there

Isn't that some kind of GBA flashcart?

I've read that but I can't figure how to open the app and I don't want to rely on a online editor

oh fuck i realised it's a gba card slot linker.
what cheap linker should i use to run ds games on a new 3ds xl ?

Sure, you just have to carve out a GBA slot.

Luckily, the XL models have this slot already present but it's hidden under some of the plastic for reasons unknown.

Pic related should help.

Alright, whatever faggots, which and where is the best place to get a DS flashcard?

thanks, but now i remember this supercard flashcard needed some patches and cracks to make newer ds games work, pretty inconveninet nowadays.
(yes i'm an old fag with fat ds trying to upgrade)
should i get a R4 ?

I've been using a DSTWO for the last 5 years, never ran into any issues. But yeah, better get a R4. Supercards are super expensive nowadays.

bing

bump, if anyone can just open that offline let me know how, please.

It IS an online save editor.
The creator just posted the source code so people can fork, maintain, and host their own once they stop maintaining it.

The instructions in the README section just explain how to dump your save.

marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/

Depending on what you want to do, using NTR's New Leaf cheat plugin might be better, and you don't have to use an online editor.

thanks, my old fat ds could rest in peace now

wait what

If you don't already have a DS flashcart, yes I'd recommend an R4.
This card is recommended:
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
It's cheap, supports WOOD firmware, and is a recent, full-featured card.

If you DO have a DS flashcart but it's too old to work on 3DS, use NTR Launcher and it should work.
github.com/ApacheThunder/NTR_Launcher/releases
I even got my old CycloDS running.

ok story is :
i tried to boot my old fat ds to play 999.
but console don't boot
will buy a bran new 3ds xl and i was asking if my old supercard linker could be used with the newer console
so i guess i have to buy an R4 Gold.
So basically :
I just need to install latest luma cfw to play 3ds games, and buy a r4 gold to play ds games ?

What's the story behind that pic?

Yes.

How do I install the Taiko V dlc? Mai says that it installed but I can't see it in the game at all.

You need to change boot mode with MaiDumpTool to enable DLC support.

did you change load mode in maidumptool ?

i imagine you cant use ntr on luma can you?

Nope, I'm a fucking idiot. gg

of course you can.

>he doesn't know about the first wave of XLs

has nothing to do with it

I have a9lh, currently. when (if) sighax is released will I need to switch to it to keep up with the cool kids?

if I buy a PSTV now it will be on a safe firmware?

as long as its new

Sick photoshop bruh

How tough is it to set up a wii u for current hax
Would it be a good idea to hack a friend that knows nothing about hax's wii u?
Asking that because in case its easy to fuck shit up once its setup id rather not

shopped

Near impossible.
Depends what model your friend is, as super slim friends can't be hacked.

>slim wii u

I didn't say anything about a Wii U.

user asked how to hack a friend, not a Wii U.

wii vc injects when?

>Would it be a good idea to hack a friend

never because there's nothing to inject it's a full game not an emulator it's like when people were asking for ds injection for ds dsiware titles like warioware touched

Except there already is

so we'll never be able to have wii games booting directly from wii u menu and on the same hard drive as wii u games?

fuck

the ones that are available sure

Guys I've been out of the loop for a while. How can I get games that aren't on the freeshop yet? I want to try the new story of seasons game out

Buy it.

is it me or do gamecube games look better on the wii versus wii u/vwii?

I can't seem to inject FBI into H&S. I'm following plailect's guide using Godmode 9 to mount the .cia then injecting by clicking on the .app from there and yet it always says operation failed (we'll get em next time) or something like that. Can anybody help?
I updated to 11.4 after installing AL9H. It's a US new3DS XL if that helps at all.

Could someone please share a working dl for a PS2 save data converter? Looking for one that converts into .VME files, the type used for PS3's PSN versions of PS2 games. And the converter dl links I've been finding are ded.
Or if someone has a pre-converted save for Nocturne clear data, that'd be fine too.

Something went very wrong with my N3DS with CFW out of nowhere. It rebooted into the stock home screen with none of my games (legit or not) there. The SD card still shows 50ish GB is taken up, but examining the contents in file explorer shows almost nothing there. I used recuva, and wound up with pic related, which comes up to about 50GB. Where do I go from here? Am I screwed?

it's upscaled on wii u

Do you seriously have to convert .3ds file to .cia before installing them on your 3ds?

Why not just make them .cia to begin with?

because people with flashcards need them in .3ds

nah only if the game has never been dumped before do you need to convert it, there are already cias of those .3ds games

>ciangel literally downloads games for you
holy fuck piracy feels like cheating in this day and age

everyone pretty much uses freeshop now instead since of the UI

why is nintendo piracy so advanced compared to sony piracy? even vita hacking has fallen off considerably (regarding newer versions)

because everything is stored on the system rather than on the server

It depends what model it is. Super Slim's an automatic no go. If it's a slim which I assume it is, you need to go online and check the model number or serial or something to find out what your base ofw is. If it's 3.55 get an e3 flasher and get to work. If it's anything above that then sorry.

is the DS mode working yet?
I want to play the ace attorney games on my 3DS

yes latest luma fixed it

>all games in existence are stored on the system
Somehow I doubt that.

Doesnt vitashell support USB now? It should be faster copying files through wired than wireless.

damn that's good bait.

how is gba emulation on o3ds? (crystal blue 2ds in my case B~) ) also im on 11.3.0-36U is the -36U just region code?

So I ran with emunand on my 3ds for a while but upgraded to a9lh + luma and using sysnand. I have save data for some games I'd like to move over from emunand to sysnand. What tool do I use to accomplish this? If I can just get a name I can figure out the rest.

EMSdata

everything as in ticket titlekey etc

>not staying on 11.2

gba is perfect because 3DS has GBA hardware

so, thats a bad thing i'm assuming?

its weird because it looks better on wii even though i'm using the standard a/v cables, not even component.

thats gr8 to hear, vita mgba makes awful sound glitching noises.

I'm about to read up on how to hack this 2ds, it came with a 4gb sd and im thinking I could fill it with gba roms and buy another card for 3ds games. Is 3ds homebrew something where I can switch cards when I want?

you need to download GBA CIA and install them
mega.nz/#F!MFRWmSaI!KLrAuQBBTZcajHMa1s-Fng

you can switch between sd cards easy, you don't need homebrew for that

just install a9lh on 11.3 and you're good, remember don't update to 11.4 or you're screwed
>3ds-guide.b4k.co/

really depends on the display some do horrible upscaling some do great upscaling, wii u with hdmi upscaling 480p to 1080p should look better than gamecube and wii regardless

because sony consoles rarely have more than 2 games worth playing LOLS

I'm hacking my New 3ds xl on 11.3 and I've put everything on the sd correctly I think and I did it all right, homebrew channel is working.
Now I'm at this step in the guide and I can't use the internet browser without updating my 3ds and the guide doesn't mention a way around this.

are you really on 2.1 though check system settings

well the tv i'm using currently is like a 2008 sharp that goes to 1080i max. so yeah its probably my display thats shit

yeah that's it you can also use game mode if you haven't helps a bit

2.1 what?
I'm starting to become confused.

firmware version, you downgraded to 2.1 in the previous part with safectrtransfer

Oh okay the guide hadn't said anything about downgrading yet.

actually follow the guide in order then instead of randomly jumping to last part of the guide
3ds-guide.b4k.co/

You SD died. Maybe formatting it could let you use again but it's prone to die again very soon. Just buy a new SD.