Is she right Veeky Forums?

Is she right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWVPHtNDENz/
youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m16s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all it's missing is reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Seatbelt usage laws are ridiculous anyway you look at it, except for the one that mandates manufacturers to install them.

True. Since mostly retards don't like to use them it would be natural selection at work when their face meets a tree at 60mph through the windshield.

I'm surprised you can't buy a domestic truck with optional ""HD"" seating

Please tell me this is Chris-chan. That would be the icing on the cake.

Not even 5 years ago these people would have been laughed at to suicide. We need to go back.

Seatbelt extenders exist and if you're using your phone while driving, you're asking to get into an accident.

I hope a semi hits you and kills you instantly.

He's right, whether someone else is wearing one or not has zero impact on your driving

I don't give a shit if you don't wear yours. I'll wear mine and survive. Just don't ask me to pay for your healthcare bills if you aren't wearing one.

>autistic person with anxiety
How the fuck does this work?

>people believing this bullshit

Unless they're behind you in the back seat... Then your belt will do no good

Chris-chan needs to be euthanized

thank allah i'm not a burger and won't get in a head on collision with her. the mass would crush me.

why though

Chris Chan is real and I would 100% imagine him writing this.

instagram.com/p/BWVPHtNDENz/

obligatory.

Anxiety is one of the strongest traits of autism i think

>instagram.com/p/BWVPHtNDENz/

10/10 exit

kek

Kek i wrote off and blew up my jetta 6 years ago and the cop said not wearing the belt saved my life. I was on roids back then and if i wore a belt i wouldnt be able to climb out in time because i would have been stuck in my seat instead i got thrown into an untouched passanger seat where i climbed out no problem

This is her, right? youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m16s

at first i didnt get it

lel

Get a seatbelt extender geez fat and retarded

shes retarded

My mom got t-boned in the driver's door in a car with a bench seat, and not wearing her belt meant the impact slid her over to the passenger side instead of crushing/bisecting her. The driver's seat was basically gone.

i wish death upon all these people

Go back to /b/

You sound intelligent

>Be fat and autistic
>Want to drive like normal people.

No.

Fuck

Hmm. Self-driving cars seem like a decent idea now.

Jesus, Crystal is a hooning demon. Hectic as fuck.

for you, cunt

>the husky

???

Fuck off

noooooooo

Not so fast faggot

wtf happened to Jay Leno

>Claiming phone usage can't wait because of mental disability
Well, that just means you're not mentally fit to drive :)

fuck's sake

Roo

>Seatbelt usage laws are ridiculous anyway you look at it
I used to be a anarcho capatalist libertarian as well.
Seat belt laws are only in effect on public roads which are owned by the state. So it is completely logical that the owner of the road, the state, tells you how to use it and sets requirements. An accident without fatalities or serious injuries is quicker to clean up.

That being said the reason seat belt laws do exist, largely, is insurance company lobbying. As much as individuals should be responsible for their own well being in 1st world societies we end up sharing medical costs to some degree. Seat belts have been proven to reduce injuries, so in the end it saves us all money.

Yes this is somewhat tyrannical and slightly fasicst, but so would sending all fat people to death camps. In both cases it seams ideologically wrong, but in your heart you know it's right.

Which post?

These again

Completely bullshit. Whales don't sleep.

I feel bad for her brother. I wouldn't want to be in the car with her for a second. Really though he should grab her phone and throw it in the back where she cant reach it.

The nanny state meets the PC state. I wonder which will win.

I decided to watch the whole thing.
It's fascinatingly awful, like a train wreck you can't look away from.

Seatbelt laws are retarded.

You're a cunt if you text and drive though.

seatbelt laws are only good for children who do not have the presence of mind to make rational decisions about there own safety, but they aren't bad because they're "fatphobic"

texting and driving is extremely dangerous
if this bitch "needs" to respond so quickly, then she can pull over for a minute to send her text, or get a phone/car capable of reading texts to her and responding with only voice commands

it's her responsibility to overcome her difficulties and not endanger those around her, not for those around her to enable her dangerous behavior

also, people who have these issues ("needing" to respond to texts immediately) should be working every single day to overcome them so that they can live a more normal life instead of continuing to live in anxiety and fear
her shrink should be giving her strategies and tools to deal with her anxiety about unread text messages

The thing is that what she describes is a 100% true - but, she is reaching the wrong conclusion

We do not need to change the laws to accomodate her and others like her - we need to change the laws to make sure there are less of people like her on the roads

Is it wrong to get a boner every time Daniella fails a test and starts whimpering

Shes all 'me me me' barreling down the road but the millisecond she gets confronted she cries
?????????

How many problems could be dealth with if there was either a general ban on autotragics or auto cars limited to so 60 or 80 horses

Reee

Some /g/ stuff

You say the roads are owned by the state.
But the state is owned by the people.
They took the peoples money, to build a road in the interest of the people.
People making an argument for less regulation cannot be shut down by claiming "The state has a right!" Because the same people that are arguing against that regulation are the just as much the state as you are.

fuck you

She is not right, she is just autistic. The seatbelt law is a bit stupid, but being on your phone will cause accidents that hurt other people than you.

You're over thinking it. They should be mandated to be installed on cars because otherwise you wouldn't have access to them more likely since so many are averse to them they wouldn't pay extra to have them.

On the option to use them, is where t makes no sense because wether you use it or not has no impact on anyone else. It does not affect me in the slightest if you wear one and it saves you/kills you or if you don't wear one and that saves you/kills you.

The argument of shared costs is bullshit for many reasons, but mainly because it is a stretch to a very real slippery slope of bullshit imposed on you when it provides no real benefit to anyone, same as helmet laws. You only hurt yourself for not using them and no one else so you bear the cost, why should there be a law on that? It would be like mandating you eat broccoli for health reasons.

let her drive without a seatbelt, that way when she wrecks and gets launched 50 feet we won't have to listen to her complain anymore

>2000+17
>living in trumpistan
>not being fatphobic
Fatness is a sign of bad genes, bad morals and a childish tendency to excess. Fat fucks like her should be rounded up in FEMA camps. It's not like they contribute anything to society anyway.

If seatbelt usage could be reliably tracked and insurance companies mandated to divide risk groups based on seatbelt usage, I'd be all for repealing the seatbelt law.

I'd also be ok with it being optional if drivers waved their right to compensation from any and all parties in the event of an accident if they weren't wearing their seatbelt

oh, and as a follow up to
:

>provides no real benefit to anyone

insurance premiums DO rise when people get more seriously hurt in accidents. the idea that "it doesn't hurt anyone else" is whats bullshit

Fucking this. I would love to see how empty the roads of the world would be if this happened.

ok

ahahaha

fuck you

>$10000 insurance

holy shit velma is a bad driver

what the fuck is this word salad

fug

I know this isnĀ“t Veeky Forums, how about a FPH-thread?

>If seatbelt usage could be reliably tracked and insurance companies mandated to divide risk groups based on seatbelt usage, I'd be all for repealing the seatbelt law.

that can actually be done today but since it is the law that you must wear it at all times, they simply stop providing you coverage IF THEY KNOW you weren't wearing it at the time of the accident.

>insurance premiums DO rise when people get more seriously hurt in accidents. the idea that "it doesn't hurt anyone else" is whats bullshit

that line of argument is bullshit to, because if we were going based on that, then everyone would be mandated to drive the same shitbox with low power, in order to have a low risk pool.

Jesus wept, that fat cunt is fucking insufferable. She is loathsome and even hearing her speak is disgusting. Utterly appaling excuse for a human being that thankfully will never breed unless she drugrapes her beta brother.

Damn I love you momma

h

>
>Not so fast faggot
>for you, cunt
FUCK ALL OF YOU SHE PHYSICALLY ABUSED MY SISTER AND I FOR 14 YEARS AND NEITHER OF US CAN BE IN STABLE RELATIONSHIPS AND MY SISTER IS AN ALCOHOLIC AT 19. FUCK OFF. LET HER DIE.

I hope you die on your sleep tonight you cunt