Today, i ordered new brz, and it will arrive in two months from now

Today, i ordered new brz, and it will arrive in two months from now.

Did i fucked up, Veeky Forums?

you did good son.

enjoy your god machine.

what color.

>slower than a mini van

blue of course.
Just like in the picture

I don't really care. I just want a fun, grocery car.

Did they fix the cylinder head problem?

Dunno. Did they?

Enjoy getting wrecked by a gook coupe

>t. genesis owner that fucked up not buying ecoboost

Nah you done fine. You have a nicer car than most of Veeky Forums and it's a cool car too.

better be manual

Of course it is manuel, what's the point in buying such car, without my mexican friend.

limited or premium?

>more than 25% down on power
>only 1 or 1 and a bit seconds slower
not bad desu

cool car OP, but i don't think it's worth the price new

eurofag here. It's called sport and sport+ here.

And it's basically the same thing here. The only difference it's between seats. One get heated seats, while other don't.

They should call it
>BRZ Lukewarm
>BRZ Hot

>liked old GT86 better
>new BRZ looks better than new 86

No you didn't. You just wanted a shitposting thread.

People just don't go and lie on the internet. I myself ordered a Hellcat today.

its probably because it looks happy, not unlike a Miata

gt86s look like theyre making that face when you suddenly realize it was a mistake to trust that fart.

OP will surely post again in two months with a timestamp.

paperwork or it didnt happen

Having my 86 for 2 months. Really fun car to drive. The cargo space is quite big, make it a really good DD. Plus car insurance can be quite cheap compare to another sport cars.

It's in polish, so i doubt you will understand anything.

I'll just post a timestamp with car and pic rel in two months from now on.

>

Recently had a loaner 2017 GT86 when my 2013 GT86 got serviced, had a tear in my eye when I had to drop it off again. It's a significantly better ride than the pre-facelift, I can only assume it's the same for the BRZ. I didn't like the buttons on the steering wheel or the gimmicky display, except for the oil temperature. You did good. And don't worry, the only stock production minivan that's legitimately faster than a BRZ is the R43 AMG.

>car has more power
>is faster

good lord

It isn't a Vette.

S2000 236hp 1:25.6
BRZ 197hp 1:24.7

>More power
>Faster
Pick one

i literally cannot read it would seem.

Fucking beautiful user

?
I didnt think the tesla had ever completed a lap of the burgerking

>burgerking

I'm curious, what minivan is faster than an 86?

Chrysler Pacifica

I enjoy mine, reliable and fun. Definately look into autocrossing it.

>maybe save for forced induction desu

I had the FRS and I regretted it

What didn't you like?

What possessed you to choose that color, of all colors? That's the gayest car I've ever seen, and I HAVE a blue car.

my awful driving abilities not allowing me to have fun with the car like everyone else

>Gets roasted at the lights by a 20yo camaro
Wew lad

Not him but they only made 500 of that trim, very limited. If he's lucky 86's will die soon and he can keep miles low and sell at a very high price in 15+ years

Yup.

Looks much different in person as well, the non-metallic blue they used looks really good when kept clean. Looks way better than the limited Yellow ones that they just released imo.

It was also only like $300 extra compared to the normal models, while at some dealers they were charging $5k+ extra. Too good to pass up.

I'm digging this mischievous look. Hopefully the angry meme ends and we can start seeing some variety.

Not the color I'd go with (white or black) but the blue isn't a bad color at all. Get a front lip it will look good with those black wheels. "Bayson r" sells them for like 80 bucks great fitment too

I'm going to assume it was manual, right?

>only made 500 of that trim

Is this an american thing? That's one of the most popular colours in ausland

White was definately my favorite color before I got mine. I just wish that Subaru would change their automotive paints to not be so shitty, I'm at 12k miles and already showing way more wear than I'd like to be.

I may get a lip eventually, current plan is to get some nice watanabe RS style wheels, might get the Victory Function fenders if I'm feeling super boy racer.

>tfw nobody every talks about red brz
There's so few too
Honestly think red or white suits the twins the most

>already showing way more wear than I'd like to be
I assume you wax at least twice a month, right? Subaru is notorious for shitty paint.

There's only 100 in Australia: 50 autos and 50 manuals. 500 in the US that are all manuals.

There were 4 sold in my state, I see only ond of them occasionally. When I visited family in California I saw one of them. They're not super rare, but definately uncommon, I get a decent amount of comments from non-car people and other BRZ owners about how much it stands out though.

It's too much of a cop magnetic. I think red looks the best though.

Got lazy as a freshman in college, would park way out in the lot like in and not see my car for a week or two at a time because I'd rarely drive during the week.

bird shit etched up my paint on my hood one week and I didn't get it off soon enough because I never saw the car. Entirely my fault, really sucked.

Do they have a colour REALLY similar to that baby blue? Cos i regularly see two different ones on my commute and i feel as though they're one of the more frequent colours i see.

That's why you keep a layer of wax on your car, birdshit is no longer a problem

Just the standard world rally blue, looks sort of similar in the right lighting

lmao needing proof for a $26k car

Nah definitely not that, maybe i only notice the baby blue ones because theres so many brzs/86s around here and i've just chanced out on my drive to work to see the rare ones.

Owning a $26k car is a pretty big deal here on Veeky Forums.

A 300bhp Pacifica is faster than an automatic (only) 86 on a prepared drag strip, by a marginal amount.

The manual will thrash it but cars.com are autocucks and their opinions can be safely discarded.

Also I genuinely want to see a Pacifica on the toogay

A van isn't made for the toogay, that's the entire point of the gt86 vs Pacifica. The Pacifica is literally a family van, it really serves no other purpose besides transporting people from A to B. The gt86 on the other hand is a sports car, it's engineered to do much more than just transport people around. The test they did against an automatic was stupid, I have no reason to believe the manual wouldn't have won, but it's still alarming that a van beats a gt86, even if it is automatic. A Miata ND would have had no trouble against that van, manual or not.

Auto MX5 2L 0-62 is just 0.3s faster than the auto 86.

>beats a mx-5
>can't beat a minivan
Nerf minivans.

Hmm well shit. I guess the automatic gt86 really is just garbage.

Christ, the BRZ is a full minute slower than the Civic Type R or WRX STI. It's closer to a fucking 5000lb EV that overheats halfway through the lap than a hot hatch or sedan that costs $5k more

How is it a full thirty seconds faster than the super saloon "fastest car ever" at just a quarter of the price.

More like roomtemp and tepid

You do know the Civic time was set on a closed track with a none production car, and the GT86 and Tesla times were with traffic and stock production vehicles right?

That picture is embarrassingly biased. The only positive data point for the BRZ is the lap-time (I don't doubt it, but it doesn't even say what track it was set on), every other point is just picked arbitrarily and means nothing.

Who cares about horsepower/torque figures when they're different weights... And I've never seen a base MX-5 club cost $32k. That's the price RF clubs are going for. The $4k brembo brakes do nothing on that car that light, no-one specs it.

At least use some meaningful figures like lateral G, 0-60, braking distance etc.

i will understand kurwa

Originally I wanted the dark blue Toyota uses, but couldn't find a good used one and this red one was pretty much a steal. After living it for a while, I have to say thank God I didn't find a blue one.

Damage control to full. All ahead sperge enguaged.

Who cares? it's a fucking miata. Trying to defend a gt86, brz, or even a Miata is pointless. All three of them are slow.

All cars are made to transport people from A to B. That's the purpose of an automotive.

>The $4k brembo brakes do nothing on that car that light, no-one specs it.
does the option even do anything on the twins?
I know subaru offer it but its quite a big price jump (from 26k to 30)

They're pretty good if you track it, that's about it. The Brembo's are less about stopping and more about reducing brake fade.

I started tracking mine, its so damned fun on a track.

>Goop

you had one job