Used tires

What tf do I do with used tires? Throw them in the trash? In my neighbor's yard?

Do what niggers do and just throw them on someone's easement or in an empty lot.

tire fire

post on CL
leave in front of tire shop lel

shove them up my ass :^)

Post them for more than brand new price on CL. Bonus points if the cord is showing through.

Depends. If you are like me and have an odd tire size you hold onto them because you shred a tire every 3 months and it takes 2 months to ship and clear a tire.

get a $20 set of shitty wheels from craigslist and swap then on and burnout city

Call up a drifter faggot and give him his early christmas present

Necklacing

Burn them or throw them on the side of the road.
This also works.

I usually just toss 'em in a ditch.

I've also paid for disposal at a shop a time or two.

Find the tallest hill, roll em down and leave them where they land.

I burn mine

Be a gentleman and dump them in your local corporate tire shop's parking lot, preferably in/near their dumpster.

Just go pay the $2-$3 disposal fee at a tire shop.

thats to much

>pay two dollars so a recycling shop can pay them for the tires

this

Now hang on there a minute, just because they're old, and bald, and rotten, it doesn't mean it isn't good anymore. They tyres too.

Instead of throwing out those tyres, let's put gem to some good haven't got any tread left, or very little, so we can sell them to our neighbours teenage son as Yokohama R888s. He shouldn't see the difference.

Not very good with these computers yet,
Let's put them to some good use. They haven't got any tread...*

More uses we can find. Drive a stake into the ground, and play ring toss with the grandkids. Then play it with the tyres instead.

>tyres

drive behind literally any walmart and throw them in their dumpsters

Won't you get...tired?

Burnouts my dude

Yassss

If you have space? keep the best set in case of emergency tire replacement.
Otherwise try to sell on craigslist.

build a fort

Please shut the fuck up. Don't ever type again

Burnouts or post em on craigslist for free

>all those holes
fuck i'm itchy

underrated

light on fire in the middle of the street at night in the hood

fill them with cement and put a metal pole in the center, now you have a mobile pair of volleyball net tensors

If they're nice tires keep them and make a table out of them in your garage. Or post them on Craigslist as free and leave them on your curb until someone takes them.

Pay $1 per tire and drop them off at Walmart for recycle

Engine stands

20 years in the isolation cubes

You first cunt

Cut the sidewalls off with a sawzall. You can legally throw them away if you do that.

What's wrong, did I Rubber you the wrong way?

hectic skids

Pile them up until you have enough to outline a racetrack in your yard with them.

Cut out the inner tube and make a slingshot

mosquito farm

You better tread lightly, i don't think they appreciate the banter. They're liable to bust a (lug) nut.