Ford fuckus thread: Why does it try to be a GTI?

Ford fuckus thread: Why does it try to be a GTI?

ur memes are fucking shit kiddo

Not as shit as the fost :p

Tell me where the FoSt touched your VAG or did your VAG get FiSt

>:p

fucking summer

they're such better cars than the GTI. In every way. Yeah the interior isn't very asthetic but it still has recaro seats, voice command nav/infotainment, power moon roof, and the driving experience is way more fun. For 24k.

get FiST'd faget.

Fuckus fags getting panties twisted. Love it

Except GTI is faster. Especially with both stage 1

Please. Fist couldn't touch anything VAG if it wanted to.

>stage 1

>driving experience is more fun
>hurr durr, GTI has faster 0-60
drive both cars there's no way in hell you can tell me wit ha straight face the VAG is more fun

Dont worry kiddos, unless you're this out of the fwd hot hatches, then you're bad :)

Lol what is that your and your slutty, slightly mentally disattached gf's MX3?

I've never met anyone who drove those things that wasn't crazy or just over all promiscuous. Fucking roasties I hope none of you dye your hair

Lol. Don't tell me you're stock.. no wonder you like the fost, you're a woman!

what is this connection between fost=womanly made? I've heard it before but I just don't see it. The car doesn't even come in automatic how can it be a girly car?

It looks like a Prius that tried to out Prius the Prius..

Oh, and btw lol. Manual trannys are only "manly" in America. My Gran drives a fuckin manual

VAG Fag here. Love my GTI. But I also like the STs.

They are great vehicles. When I test drove all three I chose the VW because the ride quality appealed to me more than the STs and it is, in my opinion, the superior DD. Interior is leagues ahead of Ford, and the Gen 3 888 2.0T engine is rock-solid. The DSG is a fucking outstanding transmission. If Ford could be bothered to offer a decent DCT on the STs I think they'd find their sales strengthening considerably. Exterior styling is very much dependent on preference; the GTI is more mature and subdued, whereas the STs are more aggressive. Tech packages and options are pretty much comparable between the two.

Point of this fucking dribble is that competition between manufacturers is good. The more hot hatches on the scene the better off everyone is, because they'll be constantly trying to outperform each other.

If only Chevy could unfuck themselves and turn the Sonic into something worth driving.

>hatchback
Every hatch I see is ugly as sin.
I want this meme to end. Literally grocery getter cars

Sorry to hear about your retardation.

Sedans suck. Hatches are infinitely more practical.

Go ahead and tell us where the hot hatch violated you.