S/o/Cal July Meet

Alternatively: Cars and Crashes

>M-muh CHP
We're 2slow4attention. Don't be autistic and we should be fine.
>M-muh shitbox
Some of the fastest people drive next level shitboxes. Don't discount yourself.

Regulars: Take note of the new meet spot. There's been a lack of space at Descanso since Summer hit so we're officially moving it over to TJ Maxx. Here's the address for ez copypasta:
663 Foothill Blvd, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

Also, for those of you that need next level warning for attending meets: The August meet will be on 8/19. Location TBD.

Aww yiss I won't be lost trying to find tj maxx
Should be free that day worse case indive up as everyone is ready to go up

NIGGERY DIGGERY DOO I'M CALLING CHP ON YOU!

Whats the July date

Look at the pic.

You guys are shit drivers. I hope you get norcal'd.

Love,

Nightwave

OC/IE convoy meets here at 11:00.

21000 Golden Springs Dr, Walnut, CA 91789

We'll wait for reasonably late stragglers.

In front of the Del Taco*. Look for pic related.

Another reminder, bring your walkies if you have em. This way we can coordinate better if the group gets separated, or if we need to cuck a road rager.

I'll be there for this one. Hopefully I won't crash but I probably will

Kys

Reported

I swear to fucking god if you show up...

Thanks for all the (you)'s

>thinks the roasts are bants

even my man, G man Tran doesnt get as salty as you

Stay at the very back and drive slow

Looks like damage control has taken full effect. Stay BTFO

That's the plan

>literally a running joke in s/o/cal right now

>implying my life wasn't alaways a joke

Self deprecating humor won't change the fact that nobody here likes you. I'm not joking. Please don't come to the meet.

Oh hey you're back. I still wanna fight you.

You still in, kid?

The Angeles Crest highway is really overrated, I've driven all of it including Mt Wilson and it's mostly just irritating and nerve-wracking because of all the traffic and hooligans. There's so many better roads and even highways where you can open up the taps without worrying there's a Sienna around the corner. The scenery isn't even that great.

K.

That's why we have the mini meets. we just had an early morning Malibu Canyon run on Saturday, and the next """""night"""""c/o/re meet will be at Palomar.

>implying that i care about your opinion

>implying that i care what people on a Mongolian basket weaving forum think

>implying that everyone thinks exactly like you
Please stay BTFO

Come on I'll even wear gloves to not harm your precious baby face.

>he thinks it's just one person roasting him

I've got news for you bud. This isn't some troll attempt or a roasting. You drive a literal girl car and your shit posting is Cummy tier.

You can't drive and crashed at one of our meets once already. Only one getting btfo is you.

>Damage control is off the charts
I didn't know someone could have this bit of a meltdown
Get BTFO'd

Dude, just stop. People on the group chat are talking about banning your sorry ass. At least go out with some dignity, if you've ever had any to begin with.

Big*

Like I said earlier I don't care that people think I'm a joke, I'm probably the biggest idiot out there. I'm still coming to the meet because I want to drive. Nothing you can say can convince me otherwise

I really can't stop you from coming, but you may want to sit this one out and cool off for a bit. It seems that you've stirred up a hornet's nest.

People are literally having a meltdown over a kid and his shitty v6 mustang. I didn't know people got this triggerd over stupid shit

Have fun driving back down with two broken legs, kid.

Hi I’m a giant faggot and I own a Neon. Please mercilessly raps my anus at your earliest convenience.

I feel like there is a lot of aggression going on rn. Why are people getting BTFO'd over some kid they haven't met before? It really makes you think

Are you feeling tough kid?

What is the average age of this group? Is 26 too out of place?

Fuck these nerds dude. Come up to the meet. I have a Fiat 500 we can stick in the back of the pack and just cruise

I will fuck ur car in the anus

>Literally dad tier

>hopefully I won't crash, but I probably will

Just hang back and take it easy, it's not worth endangering everyone. Also, seeing the reaction you're getting, I'd try reasoning with everyone instead of trying to argue with them like cummy does. You're not going to have any fun if everyone hates you.

Youll be fine im 22 and know some are older

What do I need to do in my Neon to get everyone as pissed at me as they are to Autism Speaks

I’ll shit on my engine and drive in front of everyone so they get the fresh hot burned poo smell when they turn on their a/c

I'm 16 and just got my license. See you there!

We have people from high school to 40+ show up. As long as you're chill and don't mind the unfiltered humor, you'll fit right in.

Why don't you try reasoning with everyone instead of arguing? The most of Veeky Forums hates cummy for that very reason.

Wow. You really just don't get it, do you? When you drive beyond your limits you put yourself and others in danger. What if there had been no guardrail? What if there had been a car in the oncoming lane or worse a motorcycle? You could have killed someone with your recklessness. But that's not even the real reason why I personally am pissed right the fuck off with you. There have been other people who have done stupid shit on a drive. One, in particular, had an issue with controlling his speed on the way to the touge. But when we called him out he accepted what he did was wrong and apologized. You, however, keep acting like this is some sort of game. Claiming people are "btfo" and "having a meltdown". This isn't GTA. This isn't Gran Turismo. This is real life. When you drive like a fucking retard people get killed. And that is why everyone here hates you. It's your childish inability to take responsibility for your actions.

I I've apologized many times for my stupidity. I fucked up. I know I messed up and I've talken responsibility for it. Who is paying for all the damages on the car? I am. It's not that I think it's a joke, I just joke at the fact people are mad at me for something that was my fault entirely. I'm sorry that people have taken it the wrong way but I just don't get why people can't mind their own business

>I just joke at the fact people are mad at me for something that was my fault entirely

Kill yourself

That's probably my best option

I honestly don't understand why your mad. I didn't hurt you in any way so why are you getting mad? I'm not trying to be a asshole I just don't understand why people are so mad

Leave the kid alone. He made a mistake and he has apologized. As long as he learns from his mistake and takes it easy, he is ok in my book.

Put your trip back on, Autism

Just promise to keep the austistic driving at a Go Kart track and drive responsiby on public roads. We don't need any injuries or fatalities in our conscience.

>defending CoD babbies

T W O
W
O

B R O K E N
R
O
K
E
N

L E G S
E
G
S

K I D
I
D

>this
I apologize again, but I'm not laughing about the situation. Everyone crashes at one point. I just happened to do it then. I'm taking it as a learning experience and moving in with my life

BRING IT ON OLD MAN

Yeah I'm going to go very very slow at the most go 45

I’m gonna ride your ass little boy

Hope you like giant hairy futa cock

KEK FUCK OFF NEON BRO I'M TRYING TO SCARE THE KID HERE

WOOOOOOOOO

>the metric fuckton of autism ITT
I sure hope you guys don't act like this IRL.

We do.

It takes our driving to a whole new level.

>people cant mind their own buisness.

You mean like when you cross over double yellows and kill someone. Is that considered "minding your own buisness?"

Is Autism Speaks Grognak?

>goes on Veeky Forums
>wtf why is there so much autism

lurk moar

Remember, brake early and keep your motions smooth if you're unsure about the road.

Also, I'd stop replying to people for a while in your current situation. Let everyone throw their bants and cool off, and be chill at the meet and don't take anything personal.

never been and putting in new suspension on wednesday. i might roll up.

Tempted to go to this one in the Taco and just slowroll the whole time. Haven't done a main meet for about a year, now

Why is everyone mad that a guy crashed his own car?

something about diego luna or something

Wear your diaper to the meet, dude

Anything is possible

Fuck man, you would have had a field day at June Hoon. Always next time though

Do it bro

Because he treats it like it's just a game and literally takes after cummy in shitposting like a retard.

The CHP has already been notified an illegal street racing crew is being 10 kilograms of cocaine to TJ max to hand out to children

Really wish I could've made it. Forget what happened but some last-minute shit made me unable to go. Next time though!

Plus, locking rear diff = hektik dirt donuts

Cool beans

What year's your 5-lug? '01?

Friendly reminder that this dogfucker associates with you.

Love,

Nightwave

Nobody cares about you anymore, NightWave.

>10 minutes before people start showing up to meet, Neonbro starts recording

>”my name is Neon and this is jackass.”

the rest is history

BRO YOU ARE UGLY AS FUCKING SHIT HOLY SHIT HOW DOES YOUR FACE NOT BREAK YOUR CAMERA? WHERE DO YOU LIVE LOOKING THAT UGLY?

Peep this nigga

AHAHHAHA OH WOW HES LIKE RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON BUT SOMEHOW EVEN WORSE

He looks like an oval bowling ball

>grog in beaner form

03. Currently at 84k miles it was my brother in laws garage baby when I need a truck sort of thing

>Love,
>Nightwave
I swear this is mr2jew shitposting again.

MRjew shitposts accidents and fatalities between norcal and socal threads. Either this is someone else or Nightwave really is this faggy.

You're doing the best you can, dude. Everyone fucks up sometime, just gotta learn from it best you can and not make the same mistake again.
For what its worth, I don't think any less of you after the crash. I've been there myself. Come to a meet when you're ready.

>not posting the booty shot

I'll bring doritos and mountain dew.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE