What does Veeky Forums think of Epic Rap Battles of History? It's mostly shit imo, but there are some enjoyable ones

What does Veeky Forums think of Epic Rap Battles of History? It's mostly shit imo, but there are some enjoyable ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVbH1BVXywY
youtube.com/watch?v=oOm_2dGzqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its mostly shit
There ya go

If they focused more on quality and not making bullshit like Bruce Banner vs some white bitch then it might be ok.

Cringe

Its fun to watch when you know the players.
I mean, what more do you want? Its a rap battle between two historical figures.

>shit
This.

are you telling me this is shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=NVbH1BVXywY

It's like you Veeky Forums nerds can never turn off your autism. I'm a fan of historical accuracy, but I also know when something is just supposed to be fun, Jesus.

It's not shit, but it isn't great either. Alexander's and Ivan's parts were good, Frederick's wasn't and Catherine's was just straight up awful.

>its another fictional caracter vs fictional caracter episode

I liked the Julius Caesar/Shaka Zulu one:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOm_2dGzqp0

Hamilton is a far better integration of rap and history, ERB is pathetic in comparison. Shit, even those extremely biased rap battles that John Papola puts out to shill for Austrian memeonomics have better production values and more accuracy than ERB.

>liking Hamilton
The trash awaits user

Frederick was great though.
>dem beats
>dat flow

It's definitely geared towards people who don't know/have passing familiarity with the subjects. It's goofy fun. I still love the Nietzche line that's something like "call me 'Uber' mensch 'cause I'm so driven."

Delightful

This one is golden. A few others are alright, but then the rest are just shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wYtG7aQTHA
I liked this one.

Probably the only one though

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAp_luluo0

Wish they did a bit more with Kubrick. His entrance is based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o

>Frederick´s wasn´t
Wut?

It's entertainment and extremely popular. Why judge it as something it's not? They don't claim to be an educational series, if it gets people interested in history or historical figures then all the better.

It's like people bitching about Braveheart. A movie which, despite being notorious for mangling history, was so successful and profitable that it revived the historic period-piece and made it possible for movies and shows like Master and Commander and HBO's Rome possible.