I want to replace my econobox with something fun in the next year or so

I want to replace my econobox with something fun in the next year or so.

I'm capping myself at $20,000 with a few basic requirements:

RWD or AWD
0-60 in less than 5 seconds
2010 or newer
No convertibles

I want to get the most exciting driver's car I can get. Space and fuel economy are irrelevant to me. I'm not buying this car for efficiency or practicality.

With that said, my short list of cars that meet my base criteria and that I have found for sale with decent mileage/no accidents, nationwide for less than $20,000:

Audi S4
Audi S5
Audi S6
Audi TTS
BMW 135i
BMW 228i
BMW 335i
BMW 550i
BMW 750i
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Infiniti M56S
Infiniti Q50S
Jaguar XF 5.0 SC
Jaguar XFR
Mercedes E550
Mitsibuishi Lancer Evolution X
Nissan 370z

Which one of these would be the most engaging driver's car? Obviously some of these cars are only on here because they make so much power that they can sprint to 60 quickly, but they're not exactly sporty vehicles.

Would you recommend something that I've missed?

As much as I hate to say it, from that list, only the 370z stands out as being "sporty"

Why 2010+? You could probably find a Corvette C5 Z06 for under 20k in good condition.

congrats, you fingered on of the slowest cars on the list as the sportiest. Typical Veeky Forums

Latest gen Mustang GT or what ever meme transformer camaro that's quick these days.

2010+ gets me financing at 2% from my local CU. I'll pay half in cash, finance the rest due to the low rate. If I go older, the rate isn't much worse, but I don't want a car older than 10 years regardless.

I'll go with the S4 or Merc 550 depending on which suites you best

shut the fuck up and buy a miata

7 series for 3k spend the rest on repairs.

Pontiac GTO with the 6.0 LS2

>nissan
NO
O

>financing

Found your problem right there. Only a fucking moron pays the (((banks))) interest instead of paying that back to yourself.

Nah, real morons immediately throw down thousands in cash on a car and don't know anything about financing other than "muh interest rates"

It's like you enjoy throwing money away.

What is she, a blow up doll?

750i

C-Can you..........p-post more pictures?

I see someone doesn't understand credit scores and the return on investments.

I see someone who has been duped into believing that (((debt))) is somehow a good thing.

Go put your money in interactive brokers and take advantage of their margin trading/S&P 500 put options if you're okay with the risk that comes with debt.

It might be worth financing $5000 if you can take advantage of a $1250 cash back offer.

>caring about 0-60
>caring about age
>financing
fuck off poorfag benchracer.

how about you run your specific options by us when you're actually ready to pull the trigger instead of this hypothetical bullshit.

Cash is king. Flash them the cash, you'll get that rebate anyway, if not more.

get whatever you want OP
half of the people that post here dont own cars
the arguments always devolve into LMAO FINANCING POOR FAGS

do you really care what people here think?
get what you like that you can afford

flesh color pantyhose. I fell for the ruse too.