/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg/:

>abe and chemo furiously defending Balmung in the xiv2 thread
lol

Just report the thread anyway. Its a holdover from /v/ and we don't need duplicates on Veeky Forums especially with people acting that way bothering the mods with fake reports.

xiv2?

Fuck you

xth for triggered little bitch faggots infest these threads now, welcome to tumblrchan

Do you know how many people here have tumblr/reddit accounts? Which one you want me to link? hanas? harks? diaperfags? velvets? niniis?

It's not a duplicate, its a thread about XIV, but not cancerous

How long do you think it'll take for things to even out? A week? Two? This wouldn't have happened if there was adequate modding or self-policing that didn't devolve into shouting about Hot Pockets. I hate how disorganized this all is.

>"Bro, this is Veeky Forums, if you're so easily offended, you're a giant pussy"
>five minutes later
>"I AM OFFENDED, PLEASE KILL YOURSELF, WHY WON'T YOU STOP"

I dont much care for your opinion on the content. Rules are rules. We cannot have two /xivg/ threads on Veeky Forums.

It was an early second competing general, which is against the rules. It honestly should have been deleted but I think the Veeky Forums mods are asleep and the janitors are sitting on a massive queue.

It's too early on a Zhloe Day for you people to be shitposting

i made a thing

Hopefully sooner rather than later. I expect very little from these threads as is, but the duo threads are dumb.

Its against the rules to have a 2nd alive thread for a topic yet the /v/ mods teleported the thread here despite it being almost at 500 posts which would have auto saged it.

Now it lived longer because the post limit is higher and now we got 2 threads.

It will take about 6-8 hours

>rules are rules

rule 13 (no avatars) is getting shat on all the time, so we can have 2 generals, wallow in your shit here, post butt poster

It's not deleted because it's a different topic. Much like /hgg/ and the 2D H-game general.

just make both threads unreplyable and have them pinned to the first page as a reminder
the info for the game will still be up and in the end thats all that matters. then we will enter a true period of peace. those who play the game will do so in game those here for the /soc/aspect will fuck off and plague another general/board most of the shitposters in this general aren't even subbed right now. death is the only solution.

Can you, like, tone it down a bit? Maybe a lot? You're kind of annoying.

It was the continuation of a different thread that was moved to Veeky Forums. The way they see it, if the mods want their thread to be on Veeky Forums instead of /v/, then it will be their own general.

just because they do it, it's not okay for someone else to do it retard

This thread needs more blue catgirls.

>then it will be their own general
that'll teach em!

at any rate, why does the egg mount have a special cast thing bar for its special action while the rest of the mounts rely on that ability gained from the quest?

personas are the cancer thats making this place fall apart

hokay

I would prefer the other thread go back to /v/ for the sole reason that my phone has been inexplicably range banned from Veeky Forums only for the past few months and I can't post at work. I can participate in the /v/ threads though

old bluec@

i made another thing but it shows my character so pls no bully

Move to the other thread then, retard. It's right over there. Here, I'll link it for you in case you get lost.

>special cast thing bar
wot

Why are you dead?

Hmmm.

Soon the only people posting here will be diaperfags, pso2g, leaf, soft, and drakn

just move over there if you want actual game discussion

hmm, what skin color on the cc is this cat? please assist as I feel I may be colorblind

we are really breaking the 4th dimension right now

Those are some pretty cool things, user. Good job.

I've seen your posts a few times. Yeah, I feel sorry for you. I wish chemo wasn't getting you banned.

Chemo wouldn't exist if people like Mado got tripcodes. They spawned chemo with their socposting.

>It was an early second competing general, which is against the rules
Only if it's two generals with the same topic.

this thing, I don't have the ability to use special mount animations unlocked but this one is still here, it's kinda annoying really

only because you call me cute so much

It is my natural state

SMN, BLM, BRD or SCH?

I normally play only melee. WAR, DRG, NIN.

youre so fucking pathetic man, leave this thread for 24h and give everyone a break

seriously think about it for a moment
when there is a shitposting crusade how is someone able to place a razor focus on a poster
why are certain shitposters labeled as a person even when they arent the person in question
why is it that these people who get shitted on eventually get their photos and information revealed
you know it to be true, when you have a persona you become targetable and everything you do at that moment is documented and can be used against you.
why do you do this to yourselves
is your 15 min of fame worth it
are you truly this narcissistic

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I can at least post from my house.

Shut the fuck up, man. There's no justifying it, and you're even more obnoxious than the people you're crusading against.

BLM is a turret, so a bad choice if you want mobility. SMN and SCH are great for mobility, but I think BLM has better animations. I've never played BRD so I can't really give you an informed opinion on that, sorry.

Fuck off to the other thread, you goddamn autist holy shit you are so fucking annoying.

cringe

What do you want to level it for? Just something to do roulettes on occasionally or are you thinking about switching mains?

How can I make it alive with you in my arms?

seriously think about it for a moment
this is a video game thread on an anime imageboard
why do people take avatarfagging so seriously
images on the internet don't affect you unless you have ridiculously thin skin
just live and let live
collecting IRL pictures and data on people is the highest level of autism
you can stop yourself from being so mad online
take a chill pill m8

this thread needs more roe

They believe their characters are beautiful and innovative, yes. So they spam them.

In a game with 4 face choices.

Or they can stop themselves from posting their characters

there is another thread up, why are you even here, go be happy in the other thread if its so good and tailored to your tastes
thank youu, I will not forget this kindness person who I am pretty sure should be acat but am not 100% since hair change and default clothes
from someone who plays DRG, NIN, BLM, and SMN, I would think you probably like SMN the most.. but it's at risk of heavily changing with stormblood, but I guess everything is to some extent

I enjoy BLM more than SMN personally, but its a tossup whether you enjoy it as much as I do, the way you have to upkeep enochian is pretty similar to DRG's BotD in some sense, but learning a fight in and out and how to play blm to a tee in each fight is really satisfying, SMN to me feels a lot more meh

>t. roefag
And you people didn't believe when I said shrek was chemo

Haha What Is Avatarfagging Haha Just Close Your Eyes Nigga Haha

anyone wanna sneak into the other thread and avatarfag at them with me

I wish I had a bf to hold me like this...

it meee

Yeah

poor phil

This thread is tailored to my tastes. I just hate you and don't consider you part of it. You're an exception and I know I am not alone, you ugly, fake person.

Eh. Might as well leave em be.
I'm actually asking tank questions over there

Futa?

There's at least one good lala out there.

I was going to warn against it, but then I realized even with the other thread up we still have at least one idiot in here raving about avatarfags so you go right ahead.

how about you fuck off? if multiple people and tons of replies, every single day, are telling you to fuck off, perhaps there's something wrong with you and you should take it to heart? you are fucking insufferable and with an equally insufferable backstory

Way ahead of you, senpai.

from Mar 10 2017 to now you have made around 4300 posts...

Chemo is just a gigantic shitposter. He doesn't really care about avatarfags, he is just a spiteful turboautist.

thanks a ton acat, we should try to run some things together if you ever need help/want something done
c-contain yourselves, be the better men

anyone want to do leveling roulette, I'll tank, Y.P. 1044 in pf

Haha What Is Gathering Information On People Just Close Your Eyes Nigga Haha

Lalas

It's mainly a funzies alt, yea. I'm leaning BLM or SNM/SCH.

Thanks! I'll take that into account. SMN/SCH is more and more likely now.

Thanks!

literally me

Sure, I'm not doing anything.

You guys are shit, literally. I expected more especially from you Kaori, but whatever. You cry about people being mean to you, then make these posts.

Make that two good lalas. Well deserving of a pet.

Too bad tank lalas are so barf. I actually like how this one came out.

/pet

>being mean to you
People are mean to me?
Also I meant to leave the other thread alone. Nothing good comes out of antagonizing others.

Same...

sorry friend

Look at this lala on her way to work. Good luck business woman lala.

>other thread literally made by the mods for chemo
>he decides to stay in here among the people he doesn't like and complain instead

Lmao

Never doubt how sick Koishi is.

it's up

thats almost 88 posts per day

Arcanist is gonna give you the most options. I suspect you might like blm if you try it though. People always talk about how it's not mobile like melee jobs, but I really think that the supposed mobility of melee is just an illusion. They may have gap closers and positional attacks, but having to leave melee range to do mechanics is incredibly punishing for their DPS and in some ways that's similar to black mage. I just don't find summoner as satisfying, it lacks the oomph. I love scholar though, and raid as a healer. If you decide to level black mage it is incredibly boring until you get firestarter, and imo it's still boring until you get to 60, but some people like the 50 blm rotation. Of course arcanist isn't great to level either.

never in my life have i wished death on someone

but you and your friend are damn close, not yet there, but close. what the fuck went so wrong in your life you ...live your social life on Veeky Forums?

Wrong. The archive shows 2283 posts overall, across multiple years.

4301 posts in less than 2 months. You're mental. Find something to do in your life.

Sleep easy knowing that I will be the one to kill the Spic and the Wisconsin Diaper. I am arranging the plans now.

That's still fucking shitton, don't you think? Is he really that bored and is Veeky Forums that fucking important to him? I mean, he's here daily. He also admitted to phoneposting, and I am certain he evades so he can post literally everyday.