Did I fuck up? I bought this exact car? What will people think of me now?

Did I fuck up? I bought this exact car? What will people think of me now?

>Subaru
>Crossover
You're an old liberal lesbian.

They'll think you're an outdoor-sy person who goes trekking on the weekends.

My mom is shoppimg for that car and she's a literal lesbian from Portland Oregon

Why didn't you get it in blue or white? The orange is going to age really poorly.

Both of these guys are right.

They have a khaki color which looks more "off roady"

Tell me you got the manual and not shitty CVT

I got the one with leather seats and all the other whistles.

They'll think nothing of you

I'll think that you bought a wrong car if you got the CVT, and if you drive most often on asphalt/tarmac

The orange is apparently the signature color for the car, I also didn't want to have to wait longer and I got a decent deal on it.

What's wrong with cvt?

It's a crossover. It looks like all the other crossovers. Except for the paint. They didn't offer white or silver or black?

They did but they had cloth seats and no sunroof and stuff. Figured if I really start hating It i could get it painted.

Nothing wrong with CVT

The CVT in this car tho - very unresponsive, makes engine braking pretty much impossible outside of very select speeds and inclines, noisy as fuck, slow to go from Drive to Reverse

Only autists will make judgements based upon your car unless it's a complete shit-heap.

>buying a memebaru
>buying a crossover
>buying a cvt
Kys

Would look cool as a battle wagon.

that shit look like a car u would pick on rocket league :DDDDDDDDDDD

Crosstrek looks good in black, doesn't wear orange well

It's shit in any color.

Your mom is a lesbian?

How do you exist

Oh yeah, that looks really good actually

She was raped by her dad you asshole.

What the actual fuck

Yes, yes! Everything needs to be some shade of white, gray or black.

There's nothing wrong with the car. Most people don't care about what car that you drive and if you really care then you should have bought based on that. Though no car is free of stigmas so taking the bus might be safest

Just drove my friend's crosstrek for a 800km roadtrip. Pretty comfy. Handles decent. 8/10 may consider buying.

Yeah dude I'm with you, this guy needs to deliver his story.

Yes you fucked up

You fucked up by caring what people think of your car. Are you kidding me man? You care what they think? Do you know what pieces of shit are out there? And everyone else said, most people don't give a fuck.

Nice Aztec

Lesbian

fag