WHY AREN'T YOU INVESTING IN FIRSTBLOOD?

FirstBlood is an upcoming eSports gaming platform that will allow individuals to test their skill and compete in
1v1 and team vs team matches for popular online games, such as League of Legends, Dota 2, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
FirstBlood will launch with support for a single gaming community,
with plans to quickly expand to encompass all the most popular skill based eSports.

More info: docsend.com/view/fzpxk6y
firstblood.io

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1e_SK8mGok
blog.firstblood.io/from-pro-sports-to-cat-wrangling-pre-alpha-teaser-f6c4340174a5#.j7zivnhvo
coinmarketcap.com/assets/first-blood/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The gaming Wager industry is worth millions of dollars alone in the form of Skins

If this thing Gets implemented on Steam, i guarantee you, we'll become millionaires by then

A coin for the gaming autists to get rich from count me in. Buying some now. Just wait until Veeky Forums realizes. kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1e_SK8mGok

Unlike most shitcoins. This coin is actually being used in gaming matches. Right now

Already using their alpha with Dota2.

They plan on adding CS:GO next, and eventually League Of Legends and Call Of Duty.

No doubt this will be huge.

Veeky Forums will catch on to this soon enough I believe when they realize this will change the gaming industry forever.

AFAIK they plan on adding Steam integration, even saw something like that on their blog post.

blog.firstblood.io/from-pro-sports-to-cat-wrangling-pre-alpha-teaser-f6c4340174a5#.j7zivnhvo

Oh shit count me in. Where can I buy?

I bought 2BTC worth of 1ST from liqui.

You can see the exchanges here:

This is all obvious shillung. Gtfo faggot.
Sage

I was actually looking at this earlier since the volume has been picking up.

Lol its hard to say in all honesty, FirstBlood seems to be legit so far.

>investing

It's a way to make money but Im tired of you fags calling it investing.

Yea this looks highly shady. not sending bitcoin to any of those exchanges. Something must be really wrong if this can't even get on yobit.

Yeah thanks, asshole. After they've already took off. Why didn't you tell me since January 2th?

Do yourself a favor and learn Java and C++, make a promising game full of potential and put it on Kickstarter. I'm surprised Notch never tried kickstarting Minecraft.

Will Valve allow this kind of betting to use their API?

>1v1 and team vs team matches for popular online games, such as League of Legends
>1v1
>League of Legends
nah

it should be legal for 13 year olds and up to be able to gamble on matches, whether or not they are playing in them

Interesting project by the looks of it..

Is it too late to get in?

Are you kidding?

This is like the ground floor really, public release will be in about a month or so.

I'd say we're very much in the early days, just wait till they start adding more game s

You sound like an obvious shill..
On the other hand they seem to have an alpha out already.
Maybe I'll drop 0.2 bitcoins after further research. Thanks

?

I dont understand how this translates to actual money......

The tokens have a price determined by the free market. You can buy and sell the tokens at an exchange.

It's not fucking investing to speculate on blockchain tokens.

depends on how much research you have done

Are you retarded? It says team vs team as well.

if Iconomi invests in it I'll think about it.

How the hell do i buy this?

right but my question is, what incentive is there for the players to actually exchange anything of value? people game online all the time for no stakes whatsoever

Any clue when it can be bought on Poliniex?

Maybe theyre sick of being NEETS who make no money and can turn their skill into an income?

Where can you buy it from? There seems to be so little info anywhere

This.
Fucking tell us where to buy this!

>31 replies
>25 unique posters

To be fair, if you invest in an altcoin the instant it starts getting shilled on Veeky Forums, you're guaranteed to make a neat little profit before the dump.

I used Liqui

How is it gonna go and when? Why is it gonna go that high?

What is the point of all these shitcoins that are nothing more than tokens for USD to do the same function USD already does

Because I am too busy raking in giant piles of cash from holding ICNB, GIGL, DBMM and OWCP! 2017 is the year of the OTC...started from the bottom and they arent even close to being there... 1$ coming for 3 of those

tokens let you set your own value so you can basically charge £10 for something without someone realising it.

FirstBlood is gonna be good because its basically a shared currency between games, like imagine being able to trade a runescape party hat for a counter strike go knife. People pay a lot of money for that crap so it'll basically create a market that all games can use.

Where do people buy these stocks? Do some broker platforms only offer a certain variety? Can't find OWCP stocks anywhere...

You have to call your broker and enable OTC trading, it will be worth your time...you have to sift through the muck a lot more, but when you find a nugget of gold...you are there before 98% of the market... ICNB and GIGL are going to explode like OWCP just did

I'm down to buy at ~86 but not ~91 which is the current lowest asking.

Its up +11% today. Thanks OP

>tokens let you set your own value so you can basically charge £10 for something without someone realising it.

literally what

riot already does team vs team through their system.

very few people are going to bet money on the outcome of their games as well.

there's a good reason people dont bet money on video games, its been done before and nobody likes doing it unless its in a VERY controlled manner which firstblood wont provide.

I made a liqui account yesterday and bought a few coins

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. Competitive gaming is very egocentric and volatile. Upping the stakes when calling someone out by putting money on the line is exactly the sort of thing that will takeoff in the gaming community.

How do i buy?

wich wallet do you guys use?

Cuz I'm soooo drunk right now.

what program are you using to invest my friend?

A legal pothole. Either ETH needs to be declared as assets or this will end up being a humongous scam. Will the transfer be thirdparty, otherwise this sounds a whole lot like a scam.
>Firstblood is keeping 50-75% of profits
So basically you give them your ETH and get esports tokens in exchange?
They're now at a 70% discount, but hows that when their value isn't even determined yet, are you saying you're selling IPO discount?
Isn't that just called an IPO since there's no actual structure to back up the price?
How does the valuing go for them, are they freely traded. Since they're used as currency, will you be able to transfer them back into ETH or another coin?

If you are, isn't this just a new coin currency you guys are using to leverage personal gain with an esports moneylaundry?

How cute!

Do you faggots even read? It has been said a couple of times. Liqui. Online exchange and wallet, just have to buy bitcoins somewhere else

Are you talking about converting ETH and not purchasing 1st direct?

this. jesus fucking christ lol.

I tried buying bitcoins through coinbase

but in the end settled with local bitcoin and had a pleasant time doing it. Open an order, drop the money off at the local bank in their bitcoin bank account, send receipt and confirm, and bitcoins are sent to the localbitcoin wallet

Are they planning on adding more games? This would be great for Rocket League.

I dont know if that is possible but i bought bitcoin and traded it for firstblood on liqui. This was btw the first time buying altcoins or using liqui but took me 2min to figure out, im sure you guys can too.

Sorry thought u replied to me. Ignore above post

isn't advertising against the rules of this board??

Thank you based user!!! Invested yesterday and have made sweet sweet gains since then :))

Hey guise! This coin is already on fire, just wait until Veeky Forums realizes, lulz kek memes memes memes.

Totally not shilling, but seriously - we'll all be millionairres this time next year. Good thing none of the stupid goys on biz know, yet. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

bump.

this has seen a big spike in the last day, so it might just be a P&D, but i'll keep an eye on it. might just stick a $100 gamble on it over the medium term.

I think the potential of this could be huge, think gamers calling out other gamers and actually having something at stake without having to go to tournaments or using a centralized third party.

I think something like First blood could actually change the landscape of the gaming industry

>If this thing Gets implemented on Steam

Haha good joke. You really think the fat fuck Gaben will implement ANYTHING?

He buys it or he will develop his own platform

>HL3 soon

If i wanted to invest into anything gaming related i'd buy Blizzard stocks.

Either way. Please answer the rest of my questions, is this a oneway transfer and how's it a discount if they IPO at that?