easttexas.craigslist.org/mcy/6211070354.html
bikefinds.com/supermoto-bikes
revzilla.com/motorcycle/rokker-classic-racer-boots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck anime

>pic

Been a while since I last saw that

First for Indian

I tried to find Ryoko onabike, but had to settle for this. Guess I'll just wait until I get money to mutilate my own...

best chink cartoon girl

What bike? Have you tried just putting high octane fuel in it?

Do you guys think this is a good looking bike or is it something only a fucking faggot would ride?

Yamaha Maxim 650. I could try putting premium shell in, but the tank is full right now. So I feel like I'm in a pickle.

about to book a hotel in the Alps for a week to ride the Alps again
>hyped

I think that bike looks good, and I'll suck your dick. Modern naked bikes try too hard to not look retro with alien gimmick headlights.

Poor in some octane boost and make sure your oil is good before you do anything major

Don't think they could have made a more average looking bike if they tried

How much ethanol is in your regular gas?
I would not use gas that has more than 5% ethanol in a bike older than 2000
If there is 10% or more ethanol in regular it might have destroyed your gaskets

>the tank is full right now
put the gas from the bike in your car

I'm worried my sight glass might be misaligned or otherwise fucked up. I've never had a good reading from it.
I'm gonna replace the oil entirely and run an octane boost. Looks like I'll bus it to Crappy Tire tomorrow.

What's with all the Harley hate?

Their bikes are broken from factory. Try to vibrate themselves apart immediately.

Shell v-power has none, I could try replacing it with that. Drain the carbs and prime them...
The gasket could seriously be damaged. That burn mark is new, and the oil leak's been there a while, but it was slow. Now it is certainly not slow.

Oh, is it possible for someone to steal gas from the petcock? I found the little wire clamps slipped off the spouts on the petcock.

I think it's sexy. Can't go wrong with a big round headlight.

>t. nobike
Memelever instead of telescoping forks
Boxer instead of i4
Long hard drive shaft instead of chain
Meme frame

faggots why am i in love with SZR660?

Come to SEM instead.
>hotel
Pussy.

I like it, love the look of Telever suspension as well.

>all that and it still looks boring
Honestly impressive

It looks boring if you don't know shit about bikes.

It's a roadster (naked) old school style.
It's a classic look and they look great in person.

Are you living in the past?

He's memeing

Yes. It is 1987, and I am posting from my SIPRNET terminal.
What classified location are you from, faggot?

So when is and where it will be the next SEM

>where
pfunds, austria
>when
in 18 days

Fucking Aussies stop coming to EU and taking pictures of our trucks

dunno but I am in love with the sprint st 1050

When
July 29th-31st
>where
Pfunds, Australia.

fuck, i am in Rijeka now, and by 16th i will be in Pazin in Croatia...
There is no fucking way i can manage to meet with you... What route will you ride?
fuck off i am from Serbia

Poor boy's ducati.

Can you guys drop me some names for supermoto bikes I can rundown on craigslist? I so want one for my next bike, they look like so much fun and I could probably get away with going offroad

If you're from Serbia why is your image flipped? You won't fool me, Aussie.

Grom
WR125
DRZ
Hyperstrada

13 days sounds like enough time to get to the SEM

That's not a supermoto in your photo. If you want a bike like that the only real options are the hypermotard and the dorsoduro

C A Z Z O
D
U
R
O

yes but i am working and i don't know if i would get the days off.

which campsite? I might show up but cant be arsed with the whole email thing and crap

you for real?

I would have almost made it. But I'll be there a week lateraugust 06. - 12.

You could have used google and see there was only one camping-site in Pfunds, but instead you made me google it for you.

Yes. It's been that date for months now.

Weekly reminder that we're trying to get the /dbt/ weRide group off the ground.
Consider it to be a motorbike club for autists. Or replacement for the useless map.
werideapp.com/download

oh well, haven't been here much over the last few month. Sadly I couldn't go sooner anyway, because of exams and work

>replacement for the useless map
Fuck off
>forum
What, 4chin, discord and whatsapp ain't enough for you?

Nobody has posted stuff

This was actually the bike I wanted to post but I forgot the name. Stuff like this, I believe this style is supermoto, right?
The Grom always looked WAY too tiny when I saw it in person.
WR125 looks cool but can't really find any in south fl*.
DRZ See *
Hyperstrada also see * ;_;
Why did you make me google that user..

>download shit to post on a forum

WHY?

That's an sxv, an unplatable racebike
Dorsoduro is an SMV

Yeah that's the GOAT sumo but maintenance is way too high to do anything but race it desu

Ayy

>unplatable
Ehh? Really? I've seen one with plates before.
The guy I saw with it is the one who recommended it to me, said it was his favorite bike in his collection. He races though.
rip then. I just want something to commute on and have fun. My last 'sports' bike wasn't very fun.

Look into drz's, wr250, husky 701, etc.

Is it worth paying extra for a bike that has luggage or is it better to just get the base bike for really cheap?

Luggage is a meme

Depends on bike, luggage, the extra price and your intended use.

sich a pritty baiku...

Dorsoduro or terramostro is the way

Sometimes the luggage is part of an options package that makes givi shit look cheap, and OEM cases can be pricier even on their own

Sometimes it isn't.

Soft bags are easily stolen by gypsys

Eh, it's good for a rainsuit, lunch and a small amount of tools. I wouldn't pay extra for it, but it's just a case of 'being handy'.

Never been a huge fan of carrying anything substantial in a bag on my back, even if I have reticulated back armor.

its quite a big increase because Triumph are massive Jews.

My intended use is basically do-it-all, travelling, commuting. Might regularly need to take quite a bit of books to and from work as I'm a teacher.

For the purpose of meeting with other anons, based on location?
How hard is it to understand social media? I'm fairly nearly a Luddite and get the intention of this product.

ok i have made that shit app.

>giving your info to motobuykers
>actual, unironical paid shills
Have fun having your inbox full of spam and the app not working in a month

It comes as a road legal bike you moron. Damn some people like to state their dumb ass opinions without knowing shit.

Not here it doesn't
Maybe if you bribe the inspectors in wisconsin

>wasn't planning on attending SAM
>just found out a couple of my friends just happen to be going to the dragon next weekend from thursday-sunday
Now I'm questioning if it's just coincidence or if they're secretly /dbt/.

Where will you be? I live here and I'll be free in the weekend and in the mornings.

>Nova Levante
Kek. 30 minutes from here.
The sxv is legal in Italy.

why is shopping this bike on top of other bikes a meme?

I can lowside the pavement at 40mph and the bike bounces and slides to a stop without messing anything up but my turn signal.
I gently lay it down it in the mud at 1mph and it tweaks the front end. This bike is weird.

Is it worth it getting a sargent seat?

>bought 2nd hand bike
>previous owner was either a manlet or a woman

I can flat foot it super easily and the seat to peg ratio is fine but it just feels so cucked having a lowered seat.

Do you guys use a smoked shield and just ride with open face at night? Looks cool af in my helmet but I can't see shit at night

I don't wear a smoked shield at night. If there was a chance of getting caught out at night I would wear my clear shield or carry a pair of clear safety glasses with me.

Second

>Harley dealers don't sell trike abortions for $34000+
???

A friend is thinking about buying this bike to replace his Honda Shadow.

easttexas.craigslist.org/mcy/6211070354.html

It's a 2007 V-Strom 650 with a little under 28k miles on it. It looks like it's in good shape and the owner claims that it's been well taken care of. Miles are a little on the high side but not so high as to be really worrisome. Does this seem like a decent deal at $3k or a little under?

My friend wants to put a bash plate, handguards, and more aggressive tires on the bike to do some light adventure riding consisting mainly of unpaved roads like fire and logging roads as well as some gravel / dirt county roads and some 2 track trails. The majority of his riding would be on pavement of course.

Blz come

I wear glasses anyway so might as well use a clear visor and switch glasses.
I do have a tinted visor. When I use it I have a clear visor in my backpack.

>previous owner swapped in a harder front suspension and a GSXR rear suspension on mine
aw yeah I'm not on the receiving end of this particular user's vitriol today

not the original guy but for what it's worth, my 2005 SV's manual said this. I really have no idea what characteristics of the various fuel additives are and what effects they have on various engines though.

BMW Dropped the fancy suspension on the newer models, did they not?

Kinda of a let down if you ask me, as I'm hoping they put that shit on the next s1000rr.

bikefinds.com/supermoto-bikes

This will make it easy.

You'll be surprised on how capable that they are on supersport tires offroad as long as it's dry.

post pics of their bikes

revzilla.com/motorcycle/rokker-classic-racer-boots
Just bought these boots in dark brown, now I have the long wait to look forward to.
Does anyone else have any experience with Rokker products?

There were 50 state legal SXV.

for numerous reasons, telelever on a supersport is never gonna happen

Probably because the handle bars stick in the mud and catch instead of just sliding along like on pavement. When I drop my drz off road my bars usually twist on the mounts but nothing actually bends or breaks ever

I've never seen any of them post their bike here.

Probably will, but will be staying in a cabin with them instead of camping with you all.

>Drop DR650 in the mud
>no apparent damage, pick it up and start riding
>notice that forks are a little out of line
>get of bike, hold front wheel between legs, torque handlebar a bit to get forks lined up properly again
>continue riding

This is why I love riding a dual sport, I can abuse it all I want and have very little chance of actually breaking anything important.

So I made the unfortunate mistake of attempting to part out a motorcycle through Craigslist. For those of you that have not attempted this before, let this warning serve as a reminder that it's the ultimate red pill as to the type of demographic motorcycle riders are.

Every single person that has come to buy a part has been a complete degenerate. Black stunt riders, mexican street racers, some insane white dude that put a dirt bike chain on his gixxer which shot a hole in his motor, some other insane people that i haven't met yet because theyve been trying to haggle me for 4 weeks now on a $20 part through text.

God. Everyone is just cancer. It makes me wonder just how inflated those motorcycle death statistics truly are considering how many of these fucktards exist

Yeah m8 i've tried selling through craigslist. It's a shitshow and 99% of people are retards.

You learn this just buying through craigslist.

never had a problem buying through craigslist desu. but thats because im a pussy and don't haggle. i usually give them what they want and leave

>tfw started taking my license today
>tfw yesbike soon

>tfw bought insurance last night
>tfw will register this week and be legalbike soon