What went wrong?

What went wrong?

not much, friend

The Japs care not for unions, so they were able to outprice American autos at every point.

Decades of corporate infighting, engineers that weren't allowed to develop things to the best of their potential for fear of the suits shitcanning it if it even looked like it could be faster or more advanced than the Corvette, and management completely out of touch with the sub-brands themselves who were more worried about killing off whoever did the BEST that quarter instead of the worst.

Next question, please.

Every employee of a Japanese car plant is a member of a union. Don't blame unions for the failure of your nation's manufacturing.

Typical winning side company of the WW2 that got big.

Took only 60 years to get destroyed by the rest of the world

>lack of exporting from us
>lack of RHD
>killing long established brands or diluting them then selling them off aka opel/holden or outright murdering them like pontiac
>no LHD exported vette, maro or big suv/trucks
Why?

1/2 the world would probably love their cars, yet they leave it to ford to beat them in almost every market outside the US

Axing the Hummer brand.

kek

They have no standards when it cones to people selling their cars. Had a dealer refuse to give me back the money I put down to order a car after he fucked up the first order, said he would throw free stripes on the second order, then demanded I pay for the stripes. Fucking obese asshole manager. This is why you always use a credit card. Got my money back after disputing it otherwise I would of needed to go to court

Your autism.

i don't have autism

Yes. But why......keep digging....

Daily reminder that GM has built vehicles driven on the Moon and your pathetic companies have not. So me astronauts driving your Toyota and Ford lunar rovers. The rest of the earth bound cuck companies are 4 decades behind where GM has already been.

too bad they never made it back to earth.
:^)

>wrong

try again elon

They still dominate the non-fleet truck market and their $70k grocery getters keep up with $300k supercars. I'd say they're not doing too bad.

lemans right? That's literally /lgbt/.

>implying American unions haven't been organized crime rings for the past 60 years

Daily reminder that Toyota does more business than GM + Ford combined.

>make 7 of the same car
>all the same exact shit
>same shitty parts and quality
>people realize overseas manufacturers were making better cars

Not on the moon they haven't.

ford moon vehicle sales - 0
Toyota moon vehicle sales -0

>make good engine
>make shitty other things

>make shitty engine
>make shitty other things

Pontiac, Saturn and Oldsmobile deserved to die, honestly i dont even know why they still keep Buick around. the Big 3 marques were excessively bloated by 2008, they need to be slimmed down for slimming's sake.

can Ford give in and kill off Lincoln? if you want a nice car, just get a higher trim level Taurus or Fusion Titanium++ Raptor Edition. nobody under the age of 30 anymore wakes up wishing they'll be able to afford a MKC or MKX, the whole line is vaporware.

not much really

>Implying GM trades on the moon

How many times do you need say Cadillac in your Cadillac ad, do they think people wont realise its a Cadillac? It literally says Cadillac 9 times in the space of 55 words. CADILLAC

>What went wrong?
pushrods

Entitled incompetent management. Criminal recalcitrant unions. Crappy cars.