Fuck, I never knew that motor ike explode like this on impact

Fuck, I never knew that motor ike explode like this on impact

in scared af now. should I avoid motorcyclists when I see them on the roads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfNjFhoLxdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>should I avoid motorcyclists when I see them on the roads?
Nope

You should avoid going to China.

>should I avoid motorcyclists when I see them on the roads?
probably yes, but you should avoid and stay out of China, is a death hole

It's uncommon but it does happen. Happens more frequently with non-Japanese bikes. But yeah, you crash with a full tank of gas, you're going up in flames. The gas tank is a few millimeters thick at best of aluminum.

Some Japanese sportbikes actually jave a dummy tank. The real fuel tank extends further down.

Helps with them not blowing up on tracks and a lower center of mass.

>Chinese
>People

Gasoline doesn't spontaneously combust on impact.

But it will auto-ignite at a relatively modest 280c, lower for premix. It's also hardly unheard of for the exhaust manifold to pass 400c and guess where the designers think it's a good place to put the tank compared to the exhaust manifold?

probably sparks from wires or battery

>its another butthurt thread

rat DNA mixed with some kind of wasp or other offensive insect

t.ling ling ching chong zing zang zong lee

That person is fucking lucky that truck didn't just outright crush them.

Kek, called it

The same butthurt faggot from the last two threads is here

Sperg more

You didn't see the other one get squished?

I think that better term would be pancaked.

>chang chung ching chang from rhe rast rwo thleads

what? i cant understand chink

What the fuck? what. the. fuck

I don't understand this.

>chinks
>souless
now you do.

get run over by a truck > get burried under tons of coal

youtube.com/watch?v=OfNjFhoLxdw
Bikerfag genocide best day of my life.

China. Plain and simple.

Went to Shanghai a couple times. No traffic lights outside of major areas, total chaos.

Witnessed a catastrophic scooter wreck in person. Pretty sweet.

Being in china is like being in looney tunes cartoons

>all those asspained bikers in the comments
Delicious

This video should be calling "How to say FUCKING IDIOT in many languages, but mostly Russian"

10/10 channel

Always avoid motorcycles on the road, you might get one of your mirrors punched out for going the speed limit and getting in the weaving and speeding bikers way.

>all these aswmad cager cucks

This is why your population is being replaced by muslims and mexicans kek

Man, I hate how nobody even stops to help. I remember reading somewhere that they'll hold you accountable for bringing someone into a hospital with an injury. Some guy brought an old lady into for treatment for a broken leg and they charged him for it because they didn't believe he actually stopped to help because he's a good person. Fucking hell.

I don't ever want to visit that shithole. The fact that I'm black would probably make it 10x worse. I hope Japan isn't as bad, because I still want to visit there at some point.

Sperg more

same shit in India
medical treatment is pay up front or put down plastic, even for emergency treatment

it's disgusting really

when you find yourself fighting in the sino-american war, kill everything.

>when you realise their were 2 people on the bike and one made it out, the other didn't.

Goddamn.

Perhaps the only consolation is that it's the one who made the bad decision that faced the harsher consequence.
Very fucked up situation, but he should have been more careful, especially when riding bikes.

I like to imagine that afterwards they
Looney toons pancake walked from under the truck with a dopey expression on their face.

>share the load

That's because the quality is from China, dude. They don't test shit, they scam ever trade and deal.

No need to worry if the bike is not Chinese.

i love these threads

Nice to see a reminder every now and then of how much those things weigh.

What is it about the Chinese that makes them do such retarded shit whenever it involves vehicles?

Massive population just getting used to the concepts of motor vehicles since they were restricted to the wealthy up until, what, a decade or two ago? Also their cities are congested hellholes where you want to die so maybe it's all intentional.

Not having an established driving culture coupled with complete narcissism. So you have a people with terrible situational awareness that only look out for themselves and you get China.

Makes enough sense I guess

*waits for the "can't see bc eyes joke"*

Lol

>yfw the blue truck with the pipes just drives up and runs the guy over "to put him out of his misery"

Where the hell did this nigger think he was going

Everytime I see these videos all I can think is Do brakes not exist in China????? Why the fuck does nobody use their brakes???

this is what happens when a metric fuckton of people are crammed into a country/city. They lose the ability to give a shit about their fellow man.

went right back in the direction he came from

holy shit
>trying to cycle away madly just to get decapitated by a sign post and then ignited

>Assblasted cagers

US bikes rarely explode on impact because we have safety standards to abide by.

gasoline is more likely to explode at near empty, liquid gasoline doesn't burn its the vapor that does.

Also pretty much any bike built in Europe the US or japan don't use sheet metal for tanks.

>universe 25

Are brake and steering failures common over there or

this is some final destination shit holy fuck

/r/ing the one of the guy on a bike trying to get away from incoming shit show and he gets inpaled by traffic light, run over by truck, and then bursts into treats pls thank u

Wait never mind I see it earlier in thread disregard previous post

am i a bad person for laughing uproariously at this thread

What do you mean?
He didn't run anybody over, he just drove around because he didn't give a shit.

Is this an early home video from Michael Bay's VHS collection?

Do cars really explode if you shoot them like in the Arnold swarznigger movies?