Do miatafags actually believe this is worth $3000?

Do miatafags actually believe this is worth $3000?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/6214054253.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do mustangfags actually believe this is worth $6000?

i like the rusty/sanded metal 'finish' it looks good on my metal cabinet

dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/6214054253.html

ask to throw in the prius

He forgot the other 0 and pictures of himself in the trunk wearing a gimp suit.

No only you do

Samefag

>'95 miata
>with that shitty rusty metal bullshit
>'95
Does he think the hood makes it magically worth 3000 bucks or something
What kinda idiot would buy that?

If you repaint it, I don't think that's too bad.

>$1,200ish hard top
>$500ish for ITBs plus adapter
>$800 for MSPNP2
>$500ish for roll bar
>$130ish for wideband

I understand that when you modify a car, you can't expect to get that money back, but to build that car yourself would cost more than he's selling it for.

non Miatafags always forget about the resale value on hard tops. Depending on this guys location the hard top could easily be more than half the value of the car

cheap plastic in the front
structurally unsound in the back

>hardtop without defroster
>paint is completely flat and oxidized

Only delusional miata owners actually believe that any hardtop, and particularly this one, is worth $1500 or more.

People have said it time and again here, but the time to buy a Miata was 5-7 years ago before it achieved meme status. Now that every other ricer/drifter has done shit like this to their cars, these things are worthless*

*NC Miatas are the best value right now because poorfags still can't afford them and boomers are selling them in droves

Mexicans think it be worth what it is, but it don't

He posted it for 3k, he will probably sell it for much less. Why the fuck would you post a car for sale for the exact value you want? How are you suppose to negotiate?

I would pay $1500 for that car at the high end.

Not a Mustang fag, but I live in Europe and I would buy that for 6k in a heartbeat.

I spent $2500 on one last month in much better shape, with less miles, a bunch of new parts and mechanic owned but it was completely stock. I'd say if your heart is set on an NA Miata keep looking...

is that made intentionally to look like the general mayhem or is it just pure coincidence and a garbage fucking miata?

>is nigger
>posts whitey

yeah but does YOUR car have a dog roll bar as hard as his?

I think you US Anons don't understand how rare is to see an old Muscle car in Europe.

>Cleburne
The seller thinks he has a shot at 3K.

I paid $500 for mine and it looked way better than this

By no means did it look great, but it looked better than this

If it was stock? Hell no. But ITBs, an MSPNP2, wideband, hard dog roll bar (good brand-name roll bar), and OEM hardtop are pretty legit aftermarket parts. 10/10 would buy, take off the goodies for myself, then part out or resell.

>wideband
>on a na car
literally $200 that could have gone towards derusting and rattle canning the car into something 50x more acceptable

This. A hardtop is 1k by itself Mspnp is minimum 800

what are itb's

something you dont need a wideband for if youre not an idiot

if it had the complete AE101 silvertop 20v 4age to go with the ITB's i'd pay that just for the noises it makes

holy shit are hardtops really this expensive in usa?
in poland they cost no more than 500$ and that's for pristine condition with defrosting window