Road rage

How do I stop getting road rage?

People always seem to cut me off or pull some stupid shit. I hate it but I can't stop others actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWD3Zi23rIs
rate-driver.com/wi/501wvv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumper

Traffic in my city is starting to get bad. Been a few road rage incidents

Like this based gentleman

youtube.com/watch?v=xWD3Zi23rIs

Spoiler: Nothing happens for nearly five minutes.

Just adopt the mentality "no harm, no foul".

If you didn't get hurt or your shitbox didn't get damaged, who cares man. Just let it go.

2:24 is my favorite, he was denied exit from autobahn :)

He started to harness the guy, and got chased by a psycho

All BMW drivers should meet him someday

I find that if you drive just under the speed limit, and try to stay off the left lane, you're less of a target for getting cut off, resulting in less road rage.

>How do I stop getting road rage?
Record the most blatant OBVIOUS examples. Then submit the samples and/or youtube links to driver rating sites such as:

rate-driver.com/wi/501wvv

Eventually, enough shame will build up for that driver that they will change their driving style. Or not.

That's an awesome site. Nothing on me

Change how you think about it.

What other people do on the road really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.

Might as well just let it go.

You'll never change other people and their driving habits, 99% of people give negative fucks about how bad their driving is.

>Chased by a psycho

I've done that before, I don't consider myself a psycho.

You're just a retard then. Doing that shit in the US is a good way to get shot.

Learn how to balance defensive and offensive driving, leave early to your destination so you're not in a rush.

>99% of people give negative fucks about how bad their driving is.
They will when certain driver data sites like rate-driver start to get looked at by prospective employers, friends, or relatives. Maybe even a date might look up someone's car there.

> cut me off

Step one: Remove that phrase from your vocabulary. It's a road rager exclusive concept.

>I AM ENTITLED TO THE SPACE IN FRONT OF ME NOBODY GOES IN FRONT OF ME I AM NOOOOT GOING TO LEAVE THE PASSING LANE AND HEAD FOR MY EXIT 0.5 SECONDS LATER

Practice letting people in

Gain confidence in passing. Illegally. Should you still be impatient or actually get stuck behind someone slow (like a road rager who felt wronged by your presence)

Be a friendly cunt, but still a cunt.

Lol get real

You post this at every opportunity but nobody has given a single fuck in the decades its existed. The whole site is

>FUCKER CUT ME OFF AND I HAD TO SLOW DOWN TO GET MY FOLLOWING DISTANCE BACK. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH CUTTING THE GUY BEHIND ME OFF!?
>FUCKER PASSED ME HE'S AN ASSHOLE
> THIS GUY HONKED TOO MUCH FUCK HIM
>AUDI DRIVER FORGETS BLINKER NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE ABSOLUTELY HEINOUS

Letting people in is a good idea, usually. But how is saying that someone "cut you off" make you a road rager? I've never gotten road rage in my life, that's just how I describe someone dashing in front of my car quickly when it's to their advantage, often without signaling.

"Cut me off" is what gay baby woman think.

Unless someone hits me, I don't give a fuck.
>don't hit other people
>don't let other people hit you
>be reasonably polite
*distant 4th*
>follow all the rules of the road.

This is a great idea. Get their insurance to increase their rate.

Drive a shitbox