Wake up you stupid fucking mods and do your job! We have ban evaders spamming threads and bumping them to front page...

Wake up you stupid fucking mods and do your job! We have ban evaders spamming threads and bumping them to front page every few minutes reports have done fucking nothing the last few weeks!

>mfw red.ditors started reproting shitposting namefags en masse
>Forced us to go Anonymous
>The same red.ditors are now forced to watch us shitposting because they cant filternus anymore, and mods find it way more difficult to erase our posts

Stay B T F O

Please show us where the Veeky Forumstists touched you

I like how you stay anonymous after getting btfo so many times, nobody joins your shitty threads so you'll samefag it up like the dork you are

Just nuke this board already

That's board culture, not spam.

>board culture
>Multiple bait threads samefagged and bumped to front page
Kill you are self

>This is the best he can come up with

Sperg more

>This is the best he can come up with
>Sperg more
As expected mentally ill negros aren't as intelligent as expected

Honestly I'm so sick of this shit, mods do absolutely nothing and all the while, our board is being ruined passed the point of no return. Just shitposters who legitimately think they're funny or clever giving this board the kiss of death.

This is honestly one of if not the worst car forums on the Internet. I've watched this place go from somewhere you can have an honest conversation about what you love to this dumpster fire of board. It's not even good shitposting either, just "GM BTFO" and the like. I'm afraid it's ruined for good br/o/s... Pic is some random spot I found on a delivery.

If you don't like it, go talk about cars somewhere else - we aren't a popular board. The entire premise of this site is to share interests in the most free way possible. This opens the door for trolls, but it also allows people to express their actual (or faked) opinions about things which is nice.

I'm rangebanned from posting on /sp/ because of other shitposters but we can't fucking get one on Veeky Forums..

I am not alphonse

Oh look, another clueless tripfag.

I don't mind trolls or mild shitposting, my friend we are far beyond what you are mentioning

It's always been like this, and I've been here for over 90% of the board's life. I even saw the 1-mil GET.

Mom they are saying things on the Internet I don't like again. Make then stop mommy.

lol butthurt

I don't care how long you've been here. I've been here for years too, big fucking whoop. And no, this board took a significant decline in the pat few years, hard to pinpoint when exactly.

It really hasn't, you've just grown older and have seen it all already a thousand times.

This guy is right, pre-2013 was far better than where we are today. Alphonse had less time to shitpost with the chores his parents made him do and less retards following his homosexual example

Maybe you're right. I just want to believe that this place can be a great comfy board again like I know it can be sometimes. Not this. Anything but this.

Alphonse has nothing on the original Termi and Dead and his sockpuppets.

I think a lot of the issue is that facebook-tier "memes" are more common, but that's true of the whole net today.

Newfags come in and see the minor shitposting and assume it's "board culture" then we got something that can't be stopped. Doesn't help our mods are dildos

this
remember back in the day when we could have a nice muscle car thread with little to no shit posting? there was that 1 trip that would usually start it and had all kinds of cool vintage muscle car pics
we'd post cool stuff and talk cars and stuff and it was nice
name was piston or something like that, drawing a blank
now days the first sight of a thread talking positively about a chevy the trolls show up and spam pushrods and other garbage

Termi wasn't that bad at all, Alphonse's spamming dicks across the board still wasn't as bad as what we deal with today. Don't know why we need multiple effortless shitposts constantly bumped to front page while relevant threads gets overlooked and pruned fast

Seriously do we even have mods? Like legitimate mods? I heard they were like literally in bed with Alphonse or something and that's why he/it never gets banned. Or just shitty phoneposters like me who have dynamic IPs

> 1 trip that would usually start it and had all kinds of cool vintage muscle car pics

Piston? He was cool, but an exception to the norm.

Alphonse has been getting banned which is why he's user now but they're lazy and never active.

>Just shitposters who legitimately think they're funny or clever giving this board the kiss of death.
This implies that the culture has already been fucked for several years. It wasn't.

>Alphonse has nothing on the original Termi and Dead and his sockpuppets.
I'm willing to disagree there. Termi and Dead were amusing in their own ways, and I think you could easily cast them aside.
Alphonse on the other hand is much more refined and manages to actually get under your skin. Not to discredit him, but he makes you want to reply. Add to that the influx of newfags who actually feed him his (you)s and janitors that are completely inactive, and you get the current state of Veeky Forums.

>they're this obsessed with me
>"Alphonse! please stop pushing my shit in!!!"
>"arrgghhghg!1 ;___;l!"

Alphonse replies and bumps his own threads though, activation/deactivation of airplane mode makes you a "new" poster

And LPG, I miss that guy.

I mean shit, I'm on this board so often, I would be a mod if they let me. If the issue is just not enough active people I'm more than willing to do my part.

Veeky Forums has mods?

Yes, that's Veeky Forums for you. I had no idea we were under attack, and it's no wonder the mods haven't seen it; it's indistinguishable from regular Veeky Forums.

STEP
UP
AND
STOP
SHITPOSTING

>there was that 1 trip that would usually start it
That trip was the exeption, not the norm. the nice thing back then was that you could just filter the trips if you didn't like their opinions, or at least they were easy to ignore.

The current blatant trolling gets you banned too quickly to trip though, so that strategy has largely been abandoned.

>Don't know why we need multiple effortless shitposts constantly bumped to front page while relevant threads gets overlooked and pruned fast
This is the most awful. It's not that troll threads exist, it's that another thread died for that.

We do, it's just that they can't take criticism and are too busy blowing each other to actually bother to do so something. Someone posted a thread like this yesterday two times and both threads were 404'd

Maybe if we found a better board for them to shitpost on and move the problem somehwere else?

They could go troll /x/ but they know it's slow here with little moderation so..

I'm wondering though, how many ''Alphonses'' are there? Without a trip, it could be multiple persons all adapting a similar style - it's what I'd do.

I've been here for a decade now and I've never, ever seen a mod on Veeky Forums.

That is contrary to Hiro's statement that he'd allow a single meta thread per board though.

Wouldn't work, Veeky Forums (and /k/, too) are perfect places to get your (you)s. We're too easily riled up.

they're shit posters, they'll go where people take the bait and in the car world there's a lot of bait

>Someone posted a thread like this yesterday two times and both threads were 404'd
This, meta threads get autosaged almost immediately.
Threads complaining about the state of moderation on this board get deleted pretty often.

You must be new here

Probably because making mods seem incompetent jeopardizes their "job"

This dump is so bad I think /r/cars is legitimately better.

>That is contrary to Hiro's statement that he'd allow a single meta thread per board though.
So they just put them in autosage instead.

>in the car world there's a lot of people taking the bait
FTFY

It's not a new problem though.

>in the car world there's a lot of people taking the bait
This is no longer true, people learned to stop taking bait which leads shitposters to samefagging and bumping their threads

People still respond. Shitposters don't just shitpost to shitpost, they do it because it gets a reaction out of people. Don't feed the trolls etc..

Bottom line, if people stopping taking the bait, the shitposting would stop within the month.

I don't think you understand weaponized autism, they don't care if you reply or not. They know we don't like them spamming shit to front page and will continue to do so, newfags will come and feed them too. Nothing can be done

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▀░░░░░░▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▄█▀▄██▄░░░░░░░░▀█▄▒▒▒
▒▒█▀░▀░░▄▀░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░▀█▒▒
▒█▀░░░░███░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀█▒
▒█░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░█▒
▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒
▒█░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░█▒
▒▀█░█░█░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░█▀▒
▒▒▀█▀░▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄▀░░░░▄█▀▒▒
▒▒▒█░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒█▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Termi and dead had actual arguments in their post. Alphonse is just shitting on GM and praising Ford blindly in every single posts.

Lol

Oh, I've just ignored posts like that. I actually have no concept of who alphonse is other than that ppl hate him. And this is my homepage and I post here daily.

Alphonse has stated on multiple occasions that he doesn't even like cars, he just like attention and starting shit.
Corvette vs GTR was huge, but has died down a bit, so now he's moved on to Ford vs GM (which will alway be a massive feud) and Teslaposting.

I'd like to point out that Daily Bike Thread, Daily Truckerfag Thread, Toyota/Honda General all seem to be free from this.

Go figure.

It's almost like the trolls don't care about ruining generals, just Veeky Forums shitposting as a whole.

I guess the problem is the community as a whole, yes?

So spouting shit doesn't work in the presence of people that actually know their shit?
Made me think for sure.

As long as user replies to shitty bait, there will be trolls.