Haters gonna hate

Haters gonna hate.

what model is this, doesnt look like the new 2018 models which are unquestionably the best interiors on the market

its ok, but certainly worse than the current interiors

Tablet head units are cancer my guy

It is the new model.

ok the A8, I didnt even check filename

yea its more for an "executive" comfort sedan, but the electronics and panels look like shit compared to the interiors in any S/RS model

what's there to hate? my dad got the q7 and the interior is insane. wifi, seat massagers, carplay, you can even change the color of the interior lighting.

Please explain why you feel the need to be salty about this car

that's all they got?

look at any RS or S interior, it shouldl ook like that

At least it has a four-spoke steering wheel for a change of pace. I'm tired of looking at three-spoke wheels.

BMW called and they want their 2008 design back.

It looks really nicer and high-tech. Definitely German.

I hate to say A8's interior looks better than this.

Looks like the MMI system is similar to the VW golf 7 facelift one.

I like that a lot. Maybe one of the best looking new dashboards.

It looks like some lunatic has designed it putting some knobs on top of the dash and making everytgin so messy looking.

Who'da thought the day would come where Audi would make a gaudy plastic-ridden interior and the comparable Lexus model was more minimalist and elegant?

>Lexus model was more minimalist and elegant

Hi lexus shill

I also like the idea of putting a couple of smaller displays there in stead of a huge slab. The smaller ones fit more neatly and are part of the dashboard than just a tablet on top of the dash looking like it does not belong there.

>pretending its not

Greetings, VAG shill.

looks nowhere near as good

na

>putting the infotainment screen in an absolutely abhorrent spot

Yeah...no

its fine there, all infotainment is in the middle, the only variation is the vertical placement

It's actually the best spot because one is still able to keep the eyes on the road while clicking around like a retard. Too bad its fixed and not retractable like the other ones so autists shut the fuck up about it.

if i got a new s4 with the a8 interior posted above, id be pissed.

if i got a new a8 with the s4 interior you just posted, id be pissed.

two completely different cars in two completely different segments marketed towards two completely different people.

If it was retractable then it would be way better but putting it in that position but fixed is fucking stupid...taking a page out of Mercedes' book and catering to normies

>If I got a new C-Class with an S-Class interior, id be pissed.

Said no one ever, because all the interiors are just good on the current Mercedes sedans.

Strive higher, friend. Just don't buy or recommend VAG shit at all, period.

It's neither stupid nor is it catering to normies. Not making them retractable like in the A6 was a economic decision since no one hides the screen while driving anyway. Every owner of a car with a retractable screen will tell you that.

What a disgusting colour choice

an S4 is a performance-oriented luxury sedan. giving it the interior of an executive class boat is not a good thing. look at that picture you posted. nobody wants to pilot that thing around a speedway on a track day. get out of here with that 'strive higher' bullshit, there is not one definition of a 'good' interior.

Best interior, what ever happened to simplicity

lol. Cute, kid...

>an S4 is a performance-oriented luxury sedan

Yet a C43 AMG is also just as "performance-oriented" and has a more decadent and luxurious interior.

Absolutely disgusting.

>I-pad
>80s style vent crosses the whole dash

I will never forgive Audi for fucking up the a4/a5 interior so badly.

>touch screen buttons
:(

cool. my argument applies to whatever car manufacturer you like to jerk off to. if mercedes are what get you hard then replace the a8 with an s class and the s4 with a c43. doesnt change what i said.

>doesnt change what i said.
It does though, because all the Mercedes interiors are good and not all the Audi interiors are good in similar fashion.

I honestly can't believe how dense you are. Even for Veeky Forums.

>autotragic

Audi progressive design at its finest.

Who the FUCK said "Brown is a good color"?
Flashback to the 1970's!

I would still be much happier if I had an S4 with that A8 interior. That fixed tablet screen is just stupid.

It's hyundai who can't make anything original, fuck Hyundai I hope they go bankrupt

The Elantra sport was released before the A8

The interior looks great, I dont get the hate. Less button clutter and a clean, modern look with a touch of luxury.

The exterior on the other hand...

>can even change interior lighting

Our 2016 ferd escape does that, and it has more color options than a 2017 bmw x5

It also has carplay, but i wish it had massage seats and wifi

Step back fags

why bother looking at the road?

The seat looks like it is from waiting room and does not have any support to any direction.