League of Legends General - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

image limit:

post lulu lewds

Orianna is generalist cancer and needs to be Maokai'd

not gutted forever but given a weakness so she isn't so fucking "default" for pro-play.

bets boys

i have 3 esports crates

>Just an image of a recent addition to the game

surprisingly refreshing OP

I think I am going to murder someone this game made me mindless degenerate. Goodbye /lolg/

Breast waifu

>Power is about how you use it summoners....

simple is best

How'd you get that?

---->

Not him but here, cute/lewd sona. Now post gif please.

>think of really cool nick
>it's taken
>search for it on op.gg
>bronze andr silver tops
Golds and below shall not be allowed to buy name changes

Why the fuck are there so many damn Lulus right now? Almost every single god damn game is filled with this piece of shit munchkin. She is so utterly fucking annoying to deal with even if she's not actually doing much to you.

Let's fucking decide once and for all:

Who's the sexiest and most attractive lego legends champion (male and female), based purely on their classic skins?

in shop

>battlecast vel, mecha zero sion

bretty gud

>Power is about how you use it summoners....
What if everyone is afraid of how you use it?

Xayah

Post tight waifus

My other vote goes to Taric.

>think of the best nick
>not taken

I still don't know why did I change from it

>Darius naturally heals more than garen + passive
made me think

Ezreal and Miss Fortune

comfy bfs~

Annie.

>Demacia heals by hiding like a pussy
>Noxus heals by fighting like a man
:thinking:

What was the nick hmmm?

Maybe some streamer found a trick, something happened in lcs again, or anything

Fanart on Tristana
Classic splash would be katarina I guess

Ooh kk. Thanks!

She'll deceive you :^ )))

Ahri or MF
Braum

>Support picking Rakan
>Picked Azir bot just for fucks
>Forgot they're both birds
>Xayah is going top
>Literally cucked Xayah with gay bird dick

Orianna

I'm talking about hp regen

>Guy with a big axe
>Heals himself like an absolute madman
>Demi-Goddess of healing and being nice
>Kill herself when trying to heal others, must hurt people to self-heal

Alright boys place em

We boutta do it

Faker fucking SOLO KILLED a LeBlanc in pro play with her and its been officially broadcasted that she is now cancer

have fun lol

My negro

>Lulu soloing LB
How the hell does that work? Did the LB miss chains all the time?

>ADC's role is to do damage
>people complain Xayah does too much damage
>demand they nerf her damage

Why would you demand a champion's strong points be nerfed instead of balancing out their strong points with larger and larger opposing weaknesses? Don't nerf Xayah's damage, make her damage less reliable with a more lenient delay on her E. Make her even squishier, reduce her range further to only 500, increase her Mana costs etc.

If you keep nerfing a champion's strong points instead of emphasizing the difference between their strengths and weaknesses that's how you get all-around general cancer like Jayce.

What if BotRK's passive applied on all physical damage instead of just auto attacks?

>We needed Faker to do something to make us aware of how cancer Lulu is

It ain't like she's been permabanned (as a support) for over three patches now

heart seeker vayne
>grinding down robot sion
you are not and never will be my nigga

Love the old Taric splash that Trist took. Is she like comparing the two and trying to piece what happened? Who knows

Flexpicks are the other cancer besides generalist shit in LCS.

Say what you want about Camille, SHE STAYED IN TOP LANE. She was never so overpowered she could be taken anywhere, once she was picked you knew it was their top lane.

Lulu is bullshit because by being a flex, she can go mid OR support effectively killing off any ideas of a counterpick and defaulting people to "super safe" champions like Orianna/Maokai or some generalist bullshit so they don't pick wrong.

I'd rather deal with 5 "Camilles" in pro-play than another Karma/Lulu first pick meta because at least shit happens when people are actually picking.

>what if cancer made you suffer for all eternity and we didn't have anything at all to slightly help against it?

What kind of white trash name is Xayah anyway?

I want to transform into Fiora.

YOU CAN'T FUCKING DENY THAT RIOT ISN'T FORCING 50% WINRATIO

>be in x division
>2 days getting enemies from 2 divisions lower
>all victories
>today getting enemies only from 2 divisions higher
>all defeats

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU CHINESE BASTARD CUMSTAIN CUMGRUZZLING FUCKING CANCEROUS PIECES OF SHIT I HOPE YOUR OFFICES WILL FUCKING BURN TO ASHES AND YOUR GAME WILL FUCKING DIE AND NO ONE WILL FUCKING BARK ABOUT IT IN FIVE YEARS FUUUUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS RYZE AND TRYNDAMERE FUCK YOU SUBHUMANS

FUCK YOU NEVER BUYING YOUR FUCKING GAY KIKE RP AGAIN

I love Lissandra!
Ok
Post source

>darius
>ashe
>talon
nice meme desu actually giggled irl

>Fiora
That's just Velma there.

Forcing the what now?

The purpose or matchmaking is to ensure an equal chance to win for both teams. Dumbo.

>That too is a form of power, that is good or evil depending on how you use it......

teach me to yorick nigger

>literally not knowing how elo works

>so bad you can't win against people at the rank you're trying to climb to
Maybe you're just in the elo you belong at?

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA SMURF IS PLAYING AGAINST LOWER SHITTERS AND DESTROYING THEM

YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED AS WELL

>Yorick based on autistically pushing
>Triforce is his core item
>Q is an auto reset
>damage doesn't proc on towers

>Grinding down Mecha Zero Sion
Come on man Sion is the most fun top laner. Well, second most fun now.

OOOOH SO EVERY GAME HAS TO BE TRYHARD FOR WIN WHAT IF I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME FUCKING NORMALS TO RELAX

THIS LCS GARBAGE AND GOOKS FUCKING RUINED YALL OR WHAT

I REFUSE TO QUEUE UP FOR NORMAL ONLY OT PLAY AGAINST MASTER TIER BASTARDS EVERY

SINGLE

FUCKING

AJAHAHAHAHAHAHD ONLY THEM TO BM ME ITS OBVIOUS IM GONNA LOSE AGAINST THOSE CUMSTAINS FUCK YOU IM GOING TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

Reminder waifus don't get any better than this

What does lolg think of Singed420

Are certain geometries forbidden for "good" reasons?

Bets

>FUCK YOU IM GOING TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS
So you're going to stop whining and git gud?

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING COLD THIS YEAR I LIVE IN A FUCKING DESERT TO BE HIT. FUCK THIS.

i want to look EXACTLY like Shyvana!

hehe dank bruh

>t.mad cause bad

You can see my items masteries and runes on op.gg (Fancy Hat, EUW), but Yorick requires his very own playstyle
You're a pure splitpusher. Not a "Nasus farms top and sometimes TPs" splitpusher, you must ram through the lane with your big green cock and you don't fucking stop. You only TP if your team gets engaged 5v4 + your wouldn't be able to get enough objectives if you stayed in your lane + your ult is ready to be cast
You solo herald as soon as possible (farm in a lane until you have 4 tombs, kill all nearby minions, summon the ghouls, walk towards herald, make the herald hit you until it has half hp, then let the ghouls tank it. If you fuck up somehow, summon the Maiden)
When Baron spawns, you must split bot, not top, and tell your team to stay as 4 near nashor. If the enemy team sends people for you in botlane, shout at your team until they do Baron.

Angry because baddie

I despise people like you.

Fuck off

>didn't watch Camille mid or support

Haha. Okay user.

I want to have my balls milked dry by shyvana

Yeah I'm pretty sure the faggot capslock raging in 2017 is totally being fucked over by riot personally .

Easiest (you)s of my entire life. Thanks for the attention faggots!

He would be incredibly broken if it did.
Just use Q anyway to reset your AA timer, and apply the triforce proc, then slap a nearby minion so that your Q may start its cooldown.
If nobody will try to stop you, you can use E and W to trigger your triforce.

>Putting the "die" in divine light.....

Cancer; either you change it or you kill it.

As of now, SIX champions have purple hoods:
Jax
Talon
Malzahar
Veigar
Kennen
and now Xayah

What does it mean, /lolg/?

how many dollars have spent on this game?

>You solo herald as soon as possible
At what point in items/leveling does that call for?

She looks so aroused though, I can't help but get aroused too.

carrot

well now im going to be killed in my sleep because i read this post

thanks alot user...

$780 last count

>Tfw you will never be that girl
>vayne will never beat you up then execute you by firing a bolt in your skull

Feelsbadman, I know my fetish is weird but can someone relate?

>Angry because baddie
Real fucking nice argument retard. Guess it makes you feel skilled when player with platinum+ experience is destroying low silvers.

Wow I didn't know I could go to elementary school, beat up entire class of 4th graders and brag about it on Veeky Forums "heeey guys look I beaten up 20 people today xD"

Hexakill coming soon

Rakan for sure

What champion pisses you off the most?

You can be Vlad, have a bolt fired at your skull, regenerate it, fuck her, then have another one.

Ahri confirmed for fake vastayah

Is Lulu for lewd?

Important question

Why did you do that, user?

zyra

in order
Lulu
Wukong
Darius

Riot is so fucking stupid for changing the lore of them. Just like turning Poppy into a yordle, it's not necessary in any manner and does nothing but turn it into something stupid.

When herald spawns, it's already late enough in the game to have enough levels / gold to solo it. It's really easy if you just do what I told you.

In most matchups you get Tabis, so this alone means you can tank herald for more than enough time until it reaches half hp. If you're really ahead, you got triforce, but even if you have just tabi + sheen you can solo herald.

Just try by yourself in a custom game. Four tombs, kill all nearby minions (so that the ghouls doesn't aggro them), raise the ghouls and run to herald (they'll follow you), hug herald and aggro him. When it's half hp (It's what I use to have an easy to remember indicator, but you can switch when it has 8k hp), you walk away a bit so that your ghouls take his focus, then you pop the eye. At this point, don't use your Q unless to AA reset right when his eye pops up.

nah

she's cute

she is a purple midget

nobody finds this attractive

Only if Aatrox, her husband, is involved.