>10K PUSSY MAGNET

What car is going to get me the most pussy of under 10k.

Other urls found in this thread:

fiero.net/mera/article.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lifted pickup

Geo metro or a miata if you want women (male)

fiero with a body kit

Any Mercedes/BMW/Audi/Ferrari/Porsche

This, sadly. If you ask a girl if she 'wants to go muddin' she will sploink all over the floor.

>If the girl cares about cars
Any thing that makes you happy, beach she'll love that you share a passion

>If she dosnt care
Whatever has the best A/C, the lowest miles, and an AUX jack. Literally a fucking Accord will do it.

Anything that isn't a shitpile. Just keep it clean and in good working order.

Ironically that one's not an aftermarket bodykit, it's a dealer option.

fiero.net/mera/article.html

I am thinking about importing a Mustang from the US. If there's any under 10k. They are extremely sexy and rare to see in the EU.

At least that way if girls don't get wet, I sure will.

kek... let me tell ya something, from a euro to another. women fucking love mustangs... if they're driving them. they're literally the audi tt of the USA.

a gym membership and a bus pass

Really? Well that's a bummer. What would you recommend me, Eurobro?

Think the E36 M3 can pull some game?

Maybe in Europe mustangs *might* mean something but in the states, anything less than a Shelby trim might as well be a Camry. They're so damn common and boring

Not here, I get excited when I see a muscle car. Sadly, only ones I've seen so far are the newer Mustangs.

chicks actually lose minds over lifted vans

>chicks actually lose minds over lifted vans

Yeah, huh...I am not planning on running them over. Plus I like driving too.

look at all the "intimate conversation space" tho

Either or a F150, but youre in europe, you can buy a Ford Ranger, they almost look like the american F150.

How the fuck were you going to import a Mustang with ten grand?

Fuck off faggot women aren't going to go out with you just for the car unless she's some ghetto gold digger

I don't think I am attractive enough to pull an orgy, brother. I'll keep it in mind, though.

Too old to pull women or aren't into cars. I don't care how clean you keep it it's not old enough to be a collector or new enough to say you have cash.

Grab an e90 doesn't have to be an m3 just so long as it's kept up it'll keep them looking.

>How the fuck were you going to import a Mustang with ten grand?

I have no idea, to be honest I was kinda hoping for US bros to get me straight into Muscle car prices for my budget.

>Not wanting to have fun with cute tourist girls in the summer

I am not looking for marriage.

Setting aside the fact most women don't see cars as a primary attraction once they graduate high school, it's a totally personal/regional thing. Around here only white trash contractors drive lifted trucks and the women who like them are drunks or tweakers.

On the flip side, in this area clean Mustangs are usually driven by middle age IT type guys, but my last girlfriend was from the south and hated my 2004 GT because where she came from only racist rednecks drove them.

If I were to generalize, the ideal car for appealing to adult women would be something sporty without being too bro-tier. Like a 3-series or an Accord coupe.

But everyone loved my Miata except one girlfriend who thought people should drive Volvo station wagons.

Hey man, I can sell you a mustang for 10k. I just need you to send me the money and after it clears I'll ship it to you at no extra cost. It's in mint condition

E90 sounds like a great idea, I am going to be doing some research tonight.

damn no wonder niggers are driving these here

That's an e46 you dense motherfucker.

Check out this supreme gentleman

They run fairly well priced, which is great because Bemmers are really practical. Pussy magnet, get driver's car and good project drift machine.

If it had pop up headlights, it would be the greatest thing to ever exist.

>implying bitches give a fuck
Portugal is a poorfag country. There are more BMW listed on that website than Renaults. I see a lot of niggers and idiots driving these I got curious with the prices.

did find pic related for 3500 with 300000KM, seems like a lot of money for something from 1988

What generation of the Miata? I am surprised girls like it.

Yeah, that's quite off it. Certain cars are overly priced in the EU. Like the 350z, which you can get for around 5k in the US, but rans 10 to 15k in here.

>USA
>Buy diesel pickup
>Any amount of lift kit
>Larger tires

Chicks will flock and think it looks 10/10. Especially if there is mud on it

That's kinda the point buckaroo an e90 looks similar enough to current productions, while the e46 is late model.

I almost bought a mini cooper in the US, it was going for 5000, five year old car. here. if you find that its 13 years old. But, in the same token,where I lived a 50 year old pickup went for over ten grand while in the closest urban area you couldn't give them away. so I guess there's markets and markets.

What hurts us here in the EU, is that you can't go to germany buy a car and bring it to Italy or Spain without paying a lot of import taxes. Until we have 27 different and separate used car markets, our prices will remain shit.

the nissan xterra (2nd gen)

> can be found much cheaper than $10k
> not as douchey as a jeep
> beefy, masculine appearance
> displays humility, unlike a snobs mercedez, or an assholes mustang
> shows that you are adventurous and like to go beyond the limits of the pavement
> four doors, more whores

>he spends money trying to pick up women

All the cars in the world aren't going to make you any less ugly.

Shit guys I don't know. I just can't get over the looks of the old American Muscle. I might just say fuck the women, continue saving and try to get a nice classic like the Dodge Charger, or the Cutlass.

Well, they sure ain't making me an uglier. Plus I like sexy cars.

how about one of these, cute in the back, pro in the front, volvo says i got some money, interior says comfy. only thing bitches can say is "could be bigger"

Puto compra um Fiat 500 as chavalas chupam te todo só para ir andar naquilo

nao pa, elas ficam com a pachacha toda molhadinha quando vem o meu 2002 Renault Twingo 16v

If possible, let's keep the cars geared towards your stereotypical early 20's brodude who thinks he's a race driver and likes to skid.

>"under 10k"
>">10k"

is that a Mera?

>e90 to get women

>did find pic related for 3500 with 300000KM, seems like a lot of money for something from 1988
heh, there was a guy in the Volvo Spain facebook group asking 4k or 4.5k for one

how is a jeep douchey?

>tfw you can buy a Hellcat for 14k in the US

Wow...you US Anons are so lucky. I might just continue saving money and get an import. No way you can beat the sexiness of a Hellcat with our European cars.

>cheap cars so lucky
>not understanding distances in the US
>not understanding the yearly taxes in the US
>not understanding cost of insurance in the US
>not understanding cost of living in the US
>not understanding difference in quality of life between US and Europe

>>not understanding cost of insurance in the US

How much?

>>not understanding cost of living in the US

Is it really more expensive than the EU?

>>not understanding difference in quality of life between US and Europe

What's so bad about the US? At least if a burglar comes into your house, you can shot at him without worrying about getting sued or prison time.

im only 22 but i have never met somebody whos had a house burgled in my entire life.

I am 21, and I've had mine burgled by Romanians. Luckily, I wasn't home. Thing is, had I been home and decided to defend myself with a knife, I could be liable to getting sued, and if I kill someone. Prison time.

A girl I know got her house burgled by Gypsies not too long ago...

I'm not getting into it because this isn't /pol/ but there is downsides and positives for both I have lived in both and to me hands down Europe offers more benefits in qualify of life alone, sure we make less money and certain things like cars and gas are more expensive. But we don't have an opioid crisis either. It's all in what you prefer. But the comparing prices and saying "omg I wish I was in America" is chasing a mirage that doesn't exist, there's problems in both places.

But since you asked on the insurance, 2002 twingo, 150 buckaroos for the entire year.

Should have called the town rapist to score for you against the gypsies

wait where are you then? Romania?

Yeah, at least I can laugh about them finding out my PS3 is broken. Somehow they completely missed out of the 10k of Jewelley and focused on a 200$ sound system, the console, cleaning products and my food.

Come on user they gypsies. That 4th grade education can only do so much.

No, Northern Spain. Burglers here are always Gypsies, Romanians and Moroccans.

Stop trying to justify your shitty purchase by telling people it will attract women.

I'm actually being serious

>25rus
like clockwork

>what car will get me pussy
>collection of Veeky Forums virgins proceed to post japanese shitboxes

pussy for days

>No way you can beat the sexiness of a Hellcat with our European cars.
heh

>Gypsies, Romanians
what's the difference?

kek, underrated

>I am surprised girls like it.

Why? A couple girls thought it was too bumpy or convertibles were unsafe, but most thought it was cool. Last girlfriend loved driving it since she grew up driving manual German cars.

Some of us have better taste in chicks.

So none then?

>no hardtop

Don't you feel gay driving a Miata?

>hardtop
>in the spring

>le epic meme XD

I bought an imported us modell in yuropoor.
Literally the second day i was driving, this hot blonde bitch that passed street in front of me smiled at me and winked. I smiled and winked back.
As someone that is a kissless virgin, i never felt that superior in a car.
Probably could have gotten her number..

Bmws do nothing, not if you have a 80k worthy one. Old ones are old and literally only guys will be wet for you.
But even then id say youre better of with a 2015+ mustang. Rare and sexy cars m8

I am not joking.

hard to feel gay when girls literaly can't stop wanting to ride you

The last time my car helped me get pussy, I was driving a 2013 Accord. Sure it was a Touring, but come on. It's practically an appliance.

How much do you pay for insurance?

Another eurobro here.
m3 looks literally like every other bimmer. And every other car is a bimmer. They're fucking boring even to me. You can get a 17 year old car for sub 1k. A 4 year car for sub 10k.
Nobody cares if you have a bimmer outside bimmer enthusiasts or if you spend a lot of cash and make a interesting build, other car enthusiasts.
Audis are worse.
If you want to have girls look at your car: muscle cars, miatas, mr2's, lotus etc.
Pulling game?
Lol, no car will get you laid.

I have MRS.
First car, no other car on record, no record of me driving any car.
200 euros a year.

Where from? That's really good. I might get a Miata, a MK1 so I can wink at the bishes with my awesome pop up headlights.

this
I don't get the American meme of pretending people give a shit about trim levels or that normies can tell each other apart. FFS some chicks will even confuse any uncommon red sports car for a Ferrari

an old wrangler

new ass mini vans is where its at next. the japs have got that shit down good...

>mera
funny you post that, we just sold ours like a week ago

A Prius bitches love prius

No car under 10k is going to get you pussy that you wouldn't be able to get without it. The wrong car under 10k could hurt your chances of getting pussy though.

To get in the range where the car increases your ability to get pussy beyond your natural range it will be above 40,000.

you don't want to meet the girl who is impressed by a miata

Well, you can make any car a potential pussy magnet, as long as its interesting, but the car is leverage to start a conversation, then just use your great personality and looks to finish her off.

I like your point of view op.

No car will get you pussy if you're too pussy to get pussy yourself, boyo.

NA Miata with Porsche badges

Girls want fun or money. For 10k you can go the convertible route, a boxster, Z3, Miata, the pony cars can attract some and repel others. If you want to appear to have money get a Lexus lx or gx.

>we

unironically this