/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Stood before the decrepit gate without really knowing why
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/184787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, dear Brother..

OwO

Why is his wife Aldia?

I want to trade with pickle pee

I'm not trying to start a shit fight, but how did BB handle poise and heavy weapons? I don't own a console, so I have no idea how they did it.

I know the pvp scene wasn't as hopping, but I do know they had heavy weapons in the game.

hyper armor

PS4 TRC we takin on Gael pas is dsg

>not asking /bbg/ instead of responding to a tripfag known for not understanding anything

forgot to say they could bring back the backstep spell cancel from Ds2 since there is no iframes.
adding more FP cost is not gonna solve the problem.

All the armor in the game was light so there was no poise. If anything weapons had their own "poise damage" but there was no way to "increase" your poise or poise damage.

I've never used the heavier weapons (Kirk, and Ludwig's) for very long, so I don't remember how susceptible they are to interruption, but I don't think BB really has poise.

I know that those weapons hit like a mack truck and stagger like a motherfucker, and that Ludwig's untricked long sword can stunlock you.

Weapon specific HA, and stubs never lasted longer than two hits.

>he still remembers his family

Luckier than some.

I'm on my Wii.

Well I know he plays BB a lot, and it would be a lot of effort to go to BBG and describe the whole discussion we we're having to get a simple answer.
Ah I see, did it work as a whole?> Was it a complaining point like poise is in DS3?

What the hell? I didn't know I could cast hexes in ds3 with a normal staff.

Yes it would, because then they'd have to commit to a cast or a roll and waste fp with it, meaning you could punish them for opening with a poise casted arrow. If you have a mainhand arbalest and a lothric knight shield on your offhand you'll most likely always win a trade this way.
Nope, it was not an issue because the good weapons like saif could run laps around them before they could even swing.

Fillanore's rest btw

>did it work as a whole?
There were a lot less weapons in BB than in any other souls game. This allowed them to almost completely balance every one of them. Furthermore, all of them felt special and unique in their own way. Even though there was only a handful of em, people were encouraged to try all the weapons instead of just one or two.

Who is sarah in high wall and why is your sign here?

on my way user

>The str requirement for Pyro's Parting Flame makes your hand bounce off of stuff and do way less damage
Huh, so thats what happens

give me a sec

>17 posters out of 23 posts
>thread still dead

What motivates you to suffer through the shit-infested slog that is PVP, /dsg/?

Nothing else to do or play.

Because it's still better than repeatedly going through the PvE.

Ego.

Co-oping Midir is also fun.

Reminder that STR and Faith are the master race.

Leeroy would be a better fit but that one fags spam ruined that idea.

Any PCFC going on?

Yo, Solaire looks pretty cool there.

STR is for idiots who overcompensate and require big weapons with tons of hyperarmour to win
FTH is for neanderthals who believe that blind trust in the divine will save them from death

DEX and INT are the way to go.

shitting on shitters on my twink is more fun than what I can do in any other game desu

Why were the silver knight weapons not included in DS3?

the salt sustains me

I wish they would have done a SotFS redo for the fire fades just to spice it up by changing the spawns and placements of stuff inside of DS3 so I could have a new experience playing it.

I've made and geared all 10 slots for invader builds, and theres nothing new or exciting about pve anymore, aside from deleting one just to make a sl1 runthrough,

>dreg heap
>earthen peak ruins
I thought you guys said this DLC was good

>filename

Because.

Because You would have no reason to use anything else.

STR/INT is patrician

>never get hatemail or salty group invites even though i actively try to kill people in the most salt inducing ways possible
>even when i go on my literal cheater alt and kill ganksquads with 10x speed splitleaf spin i get nothing

So is DEX/FTH

LIGHTNING ARCHERS, BOY

The bosses we're good. Everything else is pretty shit tier.

>Tfw to intelligent to lift.

Can someone please post the webms showing the differences of adaptability levels in DaS2? It would really help me out.

Everyone simply figured out the best response to salt miners is to ignore the person.

Just killing them instantly isn't going to surt effect.
You have to be a sadistic motherfucker, the sky is the fucking limit. Go at them with infinite poise and a +0 irithyll straight sword. make their life hell and if they try to run for the boss, just vac them.

>Thou appearest to lack faith, yet magnanimous are the Gods.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/184787

looking for help completing this character.
Is it worth investing into 30+ poise for these weapons?
I feel like im going to be a wet tissue at sl 80 version.

Stop cheating. If you want hate mail, play legit and won anyway. Also use projected heal a lot.

who's salty now :)

Is the Greatsword of Judgement the only real STR/INT weapon in the game? I can't think of any others, unless the MLGS's more of a hybrid weapon than I thought it was?

Nope. MLGS is single stat scaling with int.

am I autistic for wearing the northern armor in ashes of ariand?
shit looks comfy

So what's the story when you die and the arena doesn't end?
Is it a hack?

Northern armor looks good all around. So no.

We got Gael! If anyone really hates themselves we can do Midir again. PS4, ringed inner wall, pass is dsg.

Wait, you failed at Midir?

Northern Armour is great.
The Boots/gloves work well with the Follower/Millwood sets.

And the Northern Helm works well with the Slave Knight armour, in my opinion.

here you go my dude
just for you

It's fun

I don't know why there is so much bitching about pvp in here, maybe it's a PC thing?

I play on PS4, and while there is some meta shittery and tryhards here and there, there is actually a pretty good variety in what you face.

Hell just today i played a Shrek cosplay and later i played a guy called M'lady in Smoughs armor and the Pharis fedora

When i met the fedora character later on pyro slut, he just did gestures and committed sodoku with his katana

Good times

I'm doing co-op run of TRC since I already did it solo multiple times.

SL? I can try.

MLGS used to be str/int but realistically it's only int now. GSoJ is qualitint. The only str/int I can think of is Heysel's pick

Nothing, gonna be dropping this game soon cause there's nothing left to do

See y'alls later, be safe for the upcoming Hollowing

Should I post it again..

SL 60, forgot to mention

Now that passworded teams in arena are a thing, perhaps our boys in white should make a return?
I still can't let go

after 500 hours of pvp it gets stale i guess

Is there a non black knight armor that works with the black knight stuff? Fashion-wise.

Greatsword of Judgement has more AR when you go Dex/Int than going Str/Int

>not based pope & paladins
don't you want to purge the filthy heretics

Vilheim's Helmet works with the rest of the Black Knight set if you don't like the helmet.

>Court Sorcerer's Staff at 40 INT with only Snap Freeze and Spook (two spells that don't scale with INT) attuned.
>INT scaling to the scythe only applies to the weapon art attack, not normal attacks.

I feel like you're not getting as much out of that 40 INT as you think you are.

Popes?
More like POOPS, cause they're shit!

Of course the cunt would target me, that was embarassing, sorry.

Well you might see me then. I tend to coop there and spam PM.

what the fuck you say about my pope you little fucking bitch?

It's all good
The more the merrier

any friendly ps4 anons have an extra pale shade set they don't want?
I killed the abyss watchers like an idiot before killing the invader

Vicars purged heretics too, while also being unique and relevant. Perhaps some people could still remember us.

I CALLED HIM A POOP
BECAUSE HE'S A SHIT.

SUCK IT, NERD.

DON'T EVER BORK NEAR ME AGAIN

I missed this shit what went down

>borks near you
TAKE THAT, YOU POOPYHEAD

>Are the vicars hacking?
>No, they're just organized
Every fucking time

>september
>bloodshades and vicars just getting started
>bleed is op
>fth is shit
>badshades still get asshurt

>now
>bleed is shit
>fth is really good
Imagine how a rematch would go.

How do I kill anyone on a faith build without using a Crucifix? Please help, I whack them twice and they roll away or I get poiselocked by huge weapons. My spells almost never hit and when they do they only do about 1/3-1/2 of someones health (60 faith with yorshkas).

Hey guys rate my cover guy cosplay

I mean if you'd like to try again I'm probably here for the next two hours and maybe I won't die this early next time. ;_;

11/10 very epic

nice
what armor did you use?

>what went down
we purged bloodshades so hard that their discord chat talked exclusively about us for a few days and then they all just fucking gave up
PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

What builds are you using?

Is there anything more satisfying than hornet BS'ing people in DaS1?

At exactly 70.0% weight, do you fat roll?

Killing someone without using faggoty homo aidspacker rings

We get it, you use the Hornet Ring with the Great Club.

There's an hidden decimal so sometimes you fatroll and sometimes you don't

The way Dark Souls calculates numbers and values is so weird that I (and many others) have had builds where we're at 70.0% in the menu, and on one build we'll fast roll and another we'll fat roll. You just have to get lucky I suppose.