How have girls reacted when seeing your shitbox?

How have girls reacted when seeing your shitbox?

> This little thing?!
> Your _sportscar_ hehehe

She drove a Honda fit and now a Prius. But that pussy was wet when I thru her back into the seat in second and third gear.

Most like it and will complement it. But the girl I like the most doesn't like it because it only has 2 doors ;(

Women love the color. I always get compliments from girls saying it's pretty. And since it's a hatch, they never complain about room or anything. Downshifting it and flooring it gets a nice reaction too. They like going fast too, just comfortably.

Lol. I actually drove a purple '94 Civic in my younger days and got my dick sucked in it on multiple occasions. That fucker was so dinged up from drunk driving haha

>pic not mine, but same

>is this a ferrari?
>what is this thing? (referring to kill switch on dash)
>why are we so low?
>are you a race car driver?
>where is the engine? (its an sw20 turbo)
>why don't you use normal seat belts?

>mfw she wants the d to fill it with kids

i don't have this problem user
89 Geo Metro LSi 4dr hatch
They usually say it's cute

>Things sw20 drivers fantasize girls would say about their car if they actually owned an sw20

do you only involve yourself with women who are literally retarded? i'm surprised they haven't claimed a darwin award with comments like those.

>It's so cute!

Post pics

girls that have sat in my stanza say they like it for some reason IDK why...

Have you actually spoken to many normies and females?

Not the person you are talking to but it is really not that common to hear things so retarded.

Why are you obsessed with honda civics so much? They are not even an expensive car.

not my car btw.

>They are not even an expensive car.
you just answered your own post

>Wow that's a nice car

>Actually wait it looks kinda old. I change my mind.

Girl in regards to a random s15 parked on the street.

rav4
>oh your car is cute
>that is a good, solid car user.
mr-s
>ooooooh take me for a driveeeee
>I want to ride in it!
>Its sunny outside user, lets go take a cruise!

>>>Actually wait it looks kinda old. I change my mind.
I would have decked the cunt right there.

I'm not stating my opinion.

Ewww gross it's so old and ugly how can you even like a car this?

(not my car)

>mfw everyone at work loves my car
>mfw girls constantly ask me to ride in it
>mfdw its a constant conversation starter
>mfw it's just a lightly modified civic

Normies think anything with a wing and/or fartbox is cool.

Ford Focus ES
>It's practical!
>They still make these in manual?
>The seats are comfy!

My Yamaha YZF-R3
>It's so cute!

If I put a wing on my volvo will I be cool

This girl has recently bought a brand new camry.

She looked at an 86 and wrote a bad review like

"They look nice from the outside but the interior is a nightmare, they are cramped. The seats do not let you move your body around and you sit way too low to the ground. Dealership did not have an automatic for me to test drive but the low seating and cramped ruined my goal of owning an 86."

100% chance of "its so cute"

>It's so noisy inside and it's way too bumpy, it's embarrassing going over speed bumps sideways. How can you like this thing? It's more like you drive a go cart on the street than have a car.

She actually said
>This is more like a go cart than a car
As if it was a bad thing.

Most people (men and women alike) just wonder wtf it is, as it was never sold here.
My gf likes it and wants a Skyline GTR to compliment it.

Forgot pic

Not my actual car but like it.

Why are you lying?

Normies generally think of those cars as "too old"

All the hoes love it

My cousin says it's an old people's car, but she likes to sleep on it and she doesn't get sick.

>04 Chevy Aveo
>"it's cute!"
IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT

>tfw gotten more compliments on the aveo than my 2015 camaro

Focus ST
>Why did you buy a Ford? My friend's Ford Neon or whatever was a piece of crap.
>Why do you drive stick shift? That is so muuuch work.

She drives a recent model year Nissan Altima w/ cvt that she considers "sporty" and "luxurious." No wonder cars these days are so bland and lifeless. Most car buyers are fucking clueless, and eat whatever shit automakers throw at them.

>What kind of car is that?
>Your lights have wipers? lol
>Haha look at that cup holder

848 Evo Corse SE
>Is it fast?
>Is it a Ducati?
>Why isn't it red? I thought Ducatis were red.
>Could you have gotten it in red? The red ones look so pretty.

Ford Escape
I don't get many comments on it, other than being clean inside. Not particularly special.

Confirmed. Had an 2005 Chevy Aveo. It got so much attention from girls it was absurd. At first it bothered me because I only bought it as a dirt cheap second commuter can and thought it was hilariously ugly but then when I got girls complimenting it and asking me about it at nearly ever fuel stop I realized it was a great ice breaker and women are retarded about cars and like cute ugly cars. It was a very strange time in my life.

86 300zx
gf hates it because its so rough (only 1000 buks and 6 speed tho so fuck it)
funny enough literally, and i mean literally, all of my coworkers and her friends think its somewhere from marginally cool to awesome

It's red and a convertible.

So unless they know cars, they wont know it's an MX5 - works for me.

that implies a girl has ever talked to me

>please don't kill me. Please please please no no NO NO DONT PLEASE HELP HELP CALL POLICE IM BEING KIDNAPPED RAPIST HELP POLICE NOOOOOOOOOO GOD PLEASE HELP ME

>>Is it a Ducati?
>>Why isn't it red? I thought Ducatis were red.
No woman has ever asked this

>is it a ducati?
>ace hood had a song about those!

>let me check the turn signals
>ok now the brake lights
>show me how you turn on the hazard lights
>start the engine
>why is it so loud
>if we get pulled over during the driving test it's your fault

My gf liked my AE86 before I bought it. Thought it was cute. She grew to hate it due to how harsh, loud, basic, and manual it was. Didn't like how much time and money I spent on it either. Completely put her off of old cars. Before, she was talking about driving Miatas and AW11s. Game over, m8.

Did once spot a pristine Mk2 Supra in a parking lot with a qt Asian getting out. Swung around and complimented it. She yelled "you too."

Pic related. It's your car.

Don't care. Girls are gross.

>Oh cool, you have a car. Let's go to the beach.
Seriously, girls don't care about cars.

Natsuki?

All commentary provided by the gf

Corolla FX16
> zomg I love this car it's fun and roomy and practical and sounds good and you can tinker with it ^-^

CRX
> I HATE THIS CAR IT ONLY HAS TWO SEATS FOR THE KIDS WE DONT HAVE OR WANT!

IROC-Z
> ugh I hate this car it's loud and smells like gas and rides like shit and slutty girls always look at you >:/

MK3 Supra
> it's ok, I like the color but I wish you still had the IROC. The Supra is faster but the IROC felt faster -_-

280ZX
> I can't wait to get it driving and fixed up but it's too hot in the garage in the daytime

You should get your poor girlfriend a new car. Stop all the torture.

>zomg I love this car it's fun and roomy and practical and sounds good and you can tinker with it ^-^

oh god it's stockholm syndrome

Implying you push real power. Hah

>this thread

I own a '17 Corolla, I didn't mention it because as Clarkson once said, "having an opinion on a Corolla is like having an opinion on the flavor of lettuce." Even she hates how bland and boring it is

What kind of lettuce though? There are varieties.

Who cares? Can vouch for him, gf saw me drive manual in pic related the first time and the car went vroom vroom and she liked it. She thought about getting one with auto if her Mustang dream doesn't pan out.

Iceberg lettuce

Nobody actually thinks any of your sub $50,000 shit boxes are nice. Modified Honda Civics make pussies drier than sandpaper, and the effort you put in it to make it "nice" will just come off as desperate and embarrassing. Please, do yourself a favor and actually save for a nice car. Meanwhile, rich fags will be plowing your rightful pussy.

Normies can't tell the difference between a 10 year old BMW and a modern one. Badge and cleanliness is all that matters.

Holy shit all this time and you still haven't got a car that's worth a damn?

Nope, I got a house instead. Have fun asking mommy if your girlfriend can go into your room with the door closed :^]

Sadly, this

lmao is this nigga srs rn? fuk outta here with your HARP loan lmao

Does your mother allow you to say nigga?

Naw but yours do 8)

You own the all time worst m3. Its so undesirable anyone on minimum wage could easily afford one

Don't you live in Costa Mesa or some shit? Better be careful.

>...

;(

>it's said that during moments of extreme anger, people revert to their native tongue

Wow, way to out yourself as not only mad as fuck, but also as ghetto trash that thinks a 20 year old BMW with a hair dryer bolted to the engine and fucked suspension is the height of being a VIP lord of MLK blvd

Same response, except mine is regular in red. Yours is lookin good

And my supercharger on it is worth more than your shitbox collection
So are each of my wheels

Ye pull up

t. nigger

> Nice car.
> Is that new? It looks new.
> Haha there's a dent in the back
> Your car needs a wash.

> OMG you ride a motorbike?
> Aren't they dangerous?
> I want one.

>I didn't know bmw's could be so boxy
>it rides so hard, I don't like this user I thought it was supposed to be a luxury car
>why does it make so many awful scraping sounds
>you said it's fast but you have to go so slow because it's been so lowered
>oh...your wheels were expensive...i guess that's cool
>why did you stance your car user, you're only impressing other young men with ugly skate shoes and Vapes
>I thought you were into women user?
>you spend all your time at large lots for men to meet up at
>you meet more men than women
>that nice new bmw looks so much better

And then you woke up.

I fell for the house meme too instead of buying my dream cars. I regret it everyday.

Do you live in a fucking anime???

Just be tasteful about it.

Nice mazda man. Looking to buy an 08 Mazda 3 Maxx myself. Opinions on it?

>i hate you
>no one likes you

tfw i actively get told this atleast once every 3 months.

Fuck off. You're like the kind of guy that only owns cars like late model gtis and evos.

Clarkson opinions aren't worth shit if he actually said that.

280ZX OWNER! do you have the digital dash? do you know what I need to install it if mine's analogue?

If I was rich I would have a large collection of Honda's.

>you said it's fast but you have to go so slow because it's been so lowered.

No you don't.

Not every Corolla is an AE86.

>>are you a race car driver?
Right in the feels

>Driving drunk
>Not ending yourself when you realize you're a

Degenerate

Kek

>Hello darkness my old friend

This is how car enthusiasm meets it's death

Comfy. I like the fuckus. But I'm torn between that and a Golf. Then again I'll just wait till I'm promoted in a couple years and get a GTI

That's a beautiful car
Yep. Again, this is how our world email ends. Just head over to /k/ for the only other worthwhile hobby

ae92, ke70, te72, ae82, ke30 coupe

Plenty of cool corollas... even plenty of cool rwd ones.

I don't know. I don't talk to women.

>so how does driving stick work? It's so confusing

Chassis harness swap.

>her: nice truck
>me: thanks
>ziiiip

Is maxx like overseas speed? I thought it was called the mps and alexa or some weird shit. Anyway, with 1st gen mazda 3s in general be sure to keep an eye on the timing belt, it also won't have as strong internals, and the same suspension as regular 3s. I like the look of 1st gen speeds a lot, quetissential hatch imo and does it well.

Fuck you kid, how else are you suppose to party every night and make it home?
I've driven at least 1 hole year drunk or high in my lifetime so far.
Never drunk while driving for work, but after, fuck me, almost every night.
34 now, don't drink or do drugs, just got myself a job today after three years in retirement.
Life gets pretty shit pretty fast when you grow up.