As it sits, can someone hop in your vehicle right now and drive it as if it was a rental?

As it sits, can someone hop in your vehicle right now and drive it as if it was a rental?
How far would they get?

They would snap oversteer into a ditch (if they can even figure out how to start it and deal with my super fucking heavy clutch)

Well, the ignition switch takes a specific motion to turn correctly, clutch safety switch thing doesn't always work right, and its a 5 speed with a clapped out clutch, nearly nonexistant synchros and drivetrain slack.

Probably not far.

>manual
>in Burgerstan
Nope.

My daily truck.
>you must warm it up at 1200rpm or more or the timing chain will snap
>belt squeals for the first five minutes under 2000rpm after sitting overnight
>you must wait 30 seconds on startup of idle in park for the transmission to not slip reverse
>power steering doesn't work at idle or stationary
>the locker will put you ass backwards if you hot shit it around a turn.

MR2?

Oh, and around 2000 miles, probably more if they put oil in it

ive been driving my car like that since i got it 2 years ago with 200k on it

Pretty far

They'd get atleast 5 to 8 more years of being driven daily, maybe 3 or 4 if floored and driven hard every day. C1500 305

>How far would they get?

Survey says not very

Naturally. Best gen too (SW20, wouldn't even bother if it wasn't a turbo)

Aftermarket clutch tho.

Forever

Cause Accord

They would get 120 miles on each tank and after 40 miles the engine would burn off all the oil and throw a rod.

Car is 2002 mustang gt with 100k miles. Fuck the previous owner. Such a dumbass.

about 10 miles before they run out of gas

If I gave them the keys, yes.
About 50-100 miles before needing to fill up.

They might complain about some noise and a few other things but it would take them where they need to go.

As far as they want if they can drive stick, though they'd die 10 years later from aids

>Fuck the previous owner. Such a dumbass.
What makes you think that?

When I bought it, this is what it had
>absurdly black tinted windows
>off-road midpipe install with no tune
>he obviously revved the engine when it was cold cause the timing chain guides are busted
>valve stem seals are pretty much all gone
Not to mention 5 years of neglect when my dad drove it, I had no knowledge of cars back then and he was too busy with work to upkeep it. Wow now that I diffuse the situation more it's clear to me the years of neglect from my dad is probably why it's such a hunk of garbage now.

Uhh, I'd want to give them a few pointers before they get behind the wheel, but they do need to top off the tanks, I'm only at a quarter in either.

Drop it in neutral and cost it out of the drive way. Motor's fucked.

extremely easy to steal because the lock is a joke and the keys don't even start the engine
though it's also slow and pretty hard to drive because of the shit brakes and ancient transmission, so there's that

Probably not very far, or very fast.
5 speed manual
Unrestored third gen Camaro
V6
Fucked alternator and a short somewhere that drains new batteries almost insta so I have to A. Keep a car jumpstarter in the trunk and B. Rev the engine at any stop so that it won't idle.
Oh, and the parking brake is kill. You'd be lucky to have it take you 20 miles, but Atleast I got it for free.

>turd gen
Noice. Even people who do know how to drive manual have a problem figuring mine out since you have to push down the shifter, left and up for reverse, and it's pretty worn out so it doesn't always want to go between reverse and 1st very happily.

They could probably get it started since it's an old gm and nothing is easier, but getting it moving is the harder part.

it's a stick and I live in america so probably a few inches depending on how many times they try to start it

Yesterday i auctually had to jumpstart it while pushing it (rolling start lol) to auctually get it to crank. Car's engine and, well, everything, is pretty fucked on it.

you have to pour gas in the carb to start it in the morning so nowhere.

Both of my cars are manual and I live in burgerland, so probably not far.

I've owned 4 third gens and still have my 92 Z28. The fuck is this euro push down-over-and-up bullshit? In the Camaro?!?

It's a Super T10, 4 speed manual. 82 and early 83 only, they went to a T5 halfway through 83.

>tfw death wobble came back
I hope they don't mind going 30 max, because any bump above that speed is brown-pantsville.

No because it takes a very great deal of subtlety to shift into 4th gear.

Have old hilux.

No power steering since all the oil already leaked out.

Deafening noise at speed from all the bad bearings in rear diff.

Quarter turn of slack in steering.

Still think it could do thousands of miles in that shape with no problems.

Silly user, americans can't drive stick!

If they could get the keys off me, yes. However, they fucking won't. I will defend my property with their life.

My motorbike is already thrashed like a rental. As a 125cc bike, it's probably designed to be able to be hammered around by inexperienced riders, dropped, thrown around, and generally have the gearbox abused.
> How far
Until they get sick of the bumpy ride and lack of power.

C4 Corvette. If they can fit and work a stick, they're made. Might have to put gas in it, though. Only half a tank.

They'd have to hook up the batteries, get the transfer-case out of neutral, know how to work a manual, and back it out with a 2-ton 14 foot trailer attached

Assuming hotwire, i'd guess pretty far plus full tank of gas just yesterday.

On the flip side:
>Had valet not know how to turn on a push-start ignition
>Supposedly without key it has a built in immobilizer
>Doesn't have an alarm because of this feature

Can anyone confirm if the 128 bimmer is actually secure like this? or can they fux with the wires to jump-start it?

Mine is a dogleg manual in burgerland that sometimes needs a bump start so probably not far at all

>Zero brake pressure
As far as they can before crashing into something.
>Dead battery
Oh wait... yeah nevermind, stuck in the garage for now, HEH...
kill me pls ;_;

Keys are in it dont bring it back empty nigger.

pull fuses untill the short stops

Good luck figuring out the electronic push start system. Step two is overcoming bump steer on our shitty roads.