Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on the BMW M5 E60 (2005-2010)? I really like its V10 engine with 507HP and its bulky rear...

Whats Veeky Forumss opinion on the BMW M5 E60 (2005-2010)? I really like its V10 engine with 507HP and its bulky rear. Kinda the last good M5 model tbqh senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCtJVbJEHZg
youtu.be/zKPdDQt8_1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too expensive to dd
Not fun enough to be a weekend car.

Just sold mine sadly. Total god machine

youtube.com/watch?v=xCtJVbJEHZg

> dat F1 sound

Amazing car if you have the money to fuel and maintain it

Quality post.

Why not m6?

>manufacturers actually make cars with V10 engines and 500+ hp
>proceed to sell them to niggerfaggots
>people actually care about these numbers even though you go to jail if you're on the gas pedal for more than 5 seconds

what's the point of making these fucking cars? what's the point of making cars with this much power and luxury if they're literally unusable other than for fucking bragging rights?

genuinely curious btw
>inb4 lmao no cops no laws bruh
>inb4 lmao I take it to the race track 4 times a year bro!

fuck right off

boring, just another bmw.

Look at the angry poor and laugh

t. jap crapbox fanboy

lmao look at this poorfag have a meltdown

It is the best sounding 4 door car ever built.
youtu.be/zKPdDQt8_1g

What is the point of restoring an underpowered 80s japanese fwd coupe? You put in 4 times their listing value, search the entire continent for parts and have to cope with an endless amount of rusted bolts.

>implying any of you have any money
fuck off you fucking neets, I'm sure only goddamn millionaires post on this sub saharan basket weaving forum
what the fuck does that have to do with what I said?

everyone look at this post

I am but literally every other car here is a bimmer.
They aren't even expensive. Not even 850.
Its just another boring ass bimmer.
Who cares if it has 500 horsepower under its generic hood.
I've seen plenty of people build it themself.
Jap crapboxes are rare as fuck over here.

Bimmer is still a lot more interesting than some fucking gay ass audi tho.

>this mad
eat tofu fag

>drives an m5
>cant afford a muffler

Its okay, smg is a little jerky at low speeds.

very comfortable

>smg
> laughinggirls.png

>tfw he thinks he is a girl......

Can summer leave now?

Met this fuckheug russian dude with one. Guy was easily 2 meter tall and probably weighed over 100 kilos. Spoke pretty broken english but was hilarious guy.
10/10 would not cut him off in traffic.

Just wait until the fall, boys...

All wheel drive...0-60 in 3.4...and BMW notoriously understates.

If you are willing to take care of it (maintain and repair), then you will be happy. like it is ur job to make a woman happy, so she won't let you down. Or just treat it as your dog. Feed and cuddle him, you will get a loyal dog. :P --- More time and money. :^)

Yeah it sounds like it has a soul, like other germans car have a soul.

>He doesn't know about our local drug dealing tranny

It was a very good deal.

Owned one for four years and I have to say it's an interesting car. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who would have to take a loan buying one second hand, this car will put you into bankruptcy because of repairs/maintenance. Also the SMG transmission is a little hard to get used to for daily driving. It has a difficult time at slower speeds, and when in automatic mode it forgets it has to do something. This is also a very thirsty car in gas and in oil. You could probably eat 20 something MPG, but if we're honest you won't.

The positives to this car is that it rides very nice when not in "M" mode. The steering is soft, the ride is smooth, and the throttle is relaxed. You wouldn't know it has run-flats equipped. The seats can also be adjusted in anyway imaginable. They also push against your sides when rounding a corner at a decent pace.

wtf that seat looks worn to shit
and you still haven't taken any decent pics, it's been like 8 months

Ah shit the tranny is here
>smg

I feel ya. Here in yurop we only have the SMG. Sold mine because it was starting to go. Buying an M5 wagon atm.

...I got out of prison in February, I bought that in March for my bday.

don't be silly busrider-san