Truck modifications

Hey guys recently bought a truck (2011 GMC Sierra 1500) and was looking to you guys to see what I should do for modifications on it, so far I put a new deck into it and plan to put mud flaps and a bug deflector on it.

Pic related it's the truck

>GM Product
user..

At least it's post bailout.

First thing you should do is give it away and get a Toyota

Nothing really. Keep it as is
Maybe get a new exhaust system

Saw this on /pol/ lel

>0 ground clearance, evidenced by the face your bumper cover is crooked.

>Plastic everywhere

>Ball joints once a year

>Will probably never touch dirt

Should have just bought an El Camino

Depends what you plan on using it for. Any plans to off-road or you more interested in racing? Or are you going to use it like a sedan with a big ass trunk to mostly just drive around town and haul the occasional bags of mulch?

Probably just a bunch of aesthetic stuff in all honesty. Will probably take it mudding or something like that a little bit it'll probably just have it so I can have a large trunk for things like hunting or moving large objects

You probably haven't changed the fluids yet you plan on modifying it.

Why did you buy an overpriced Silverado?

Mine has a 6.0 cam, headers, intake, exhaust, and y pipes making about 700hp

For $$/fun it is hard to beat gears and a converter.

Since it's a 5.3, start with some power adders. Get headers, a better intake, like Holley AirForce intake, I would NOT get a stall as it is 4wd and would be not the best for off-road. If you're going to lift it, get a cradle drop lift so your CV angles aren't fucked. Since it's a half ton I'd recommend maybe a trans later on. 6L80e will be your friend.

>the lower part of the bumper comes off for better ground clearance
>the bumper is steel

Lift, stance, and an HD front end swap.
>don't roast me, I'm not crazy about the stance.

jesus christ what absolute trash

It's different, don't roast me!

Comically trash lmfao

The guy was cool, he did a lot of work on that rig. It's a good group of people. I didn't like everything, but it was a nice truck.

I hate people like this

Am I supposed to walk around admire your car/truck?

Go fuck yourself I don't give a shit

I wouldnt waste money on cosmetics if you intend to keep it a beater, it looks like shit, thats cool.

spend your money on it putting gas in it and keeping good tires and the like.

If you wanted a nice looking truck, throw the grill in the garbage, use a factory replacement, same with the wheels if that garbage wont come off, replace with a factory gm wheel that makes sense for that truck, in a regular aluminum finish or whatever.

If that chrome on the door handles is that cheap overlay stuff, remove it, if that is impossible get the painted back matching the truck.

that ride height in the rear looks fine, looks better in the front of it raised up enough to level things out. A slightly bigger tire might look ok.

At that point a chrome looking toolbox might look alright.

Cant tell everything from that picture though, its probably rough as fuck and the body isn't really worth touching.

Well it was at a car show, user. So like yeah, that's the point. Probably nicer than what you have. But that's ok. It's nicer than what I have too.