Why are American cars so desirable in China but despised everywhere else?

Why are American cars so desirable in China but despised everywhere else?

Because China makes the worst cars in the entire world

Cause chinks want to be Americans

Cause chinks are dogshit stupid

all correct

For some reason China really loves America. It's literally in their language. 美国 (meiguo) is the word for America. It's composed of two parts, 美 (mei) meaning beautiful, and 国 (guo) meaning country.

>it's another butthurt towards china thread

because they are actually pretty good by Chinese standards. Domestic Chinese cars are unrefined death traps.

Because China is the only shithole where American cars are a step up from the domestic market

The Chinese are sub-human trash.

They also like German cars. They probably don't want to be seen in a South Korean or Japanese car for various reasons.

Because the Chinese wouldn't know quality if it hung over their heads like a cloud of smog

How pathetic of them to love a now-shit-hole country.

Which is ironic considering what China was like in the 1960s

that's funny where do you live?, i'm guessing sweden because you sound like a cuck

Because all of their manufacturing for us is in china so the only manufacturing we have for them is cars and that's what they're buying. they'd probably be buying jap and korean if they didnt have us binded in a trade deal. theyre getting us cars DIRT CHEAP

>worships the island chinese
aka nippon

They are next in line for the Buickkake!

Buick Pride Worldwide!

Yeah, this anti-China meme is getting really old.

You'd figure it would've been confined to /pol/ or /int/ but cancer spreads like wildfire.

>when your sky is so smog filled every sign has to be equipped with neon lighting 24/7

Yeah I sure love china

Japan is the same way

Fuck me it's like a massive pachinko machine

Why can't orientals build a city that isn't neon, glass and fucking writing everywhere? I'm getting a headache just looking at this carbuncle

(What are those gay little train things btw)

Yeah smog from china also affects the western coast of the US, I would imagine being so close to china there would be loads of smog.

>Not loving a neon lit dystopia
fag

It's fucking cozy man

Perfect street racing

Shit family I guess I just like to breathe and not get cancer immediately

Oh come on, it's not that bad.

Plus there are efforts already being made to reduce smog.

I'm sure the government that dumped dead pigs into one of its major cities river is absolutely going to not lie about reducing their smog.

You mean street cars?

They're luxurious and reliable by chinese standards.

>Cause chinks want to be Americans
No, they want to be western. American cars, english tea, english butter, english television, english names for their kids.

They've ruined the american economy, but I'm pretty sure that britain is about even with them in terms of value of goods, if not volume. We import gigatons of cheap shit, and then sell them luxury goods and cars.

兄貴!

What makes you think american cars are not desirable in Europe?

Because the Veeky Forums Europeans said so?

I desire their women, they desire my car.

IDK, I'd love it if cars with veeayte's existed over here and could actually be had. I'd really like to have an option to buy something like a crown vic and am absolutely jelly of americans being able to buy foxbody stangs for next to nothing.

>tfw yellow fever

Don't you guys have a lot of affordable sports cars over there? Like cheap M3s?

Why do you keep making threads about this?
Chinese are gross people anyway

I tend to stay away from beamers because at least in my country 90% of them are diesel and smuggled in from germany with the mileage rolled back. Besides, there's nothing shiftier than a BMW owner.

There are definitely cheap E46s and newer beamers for sale here, but not a lot of M3s, at least from what I've seen. The most interesting beamer I've seen is a 1-series coupe like the 128i and 135i, but you can't even buy those new in Croatia.

>A chinese man goes to the optometrist to see whats wrong with his vision
>The optometrist goes "Ahhh, I see what the problem is. You have a cataract"
>"No" the Chinaman says, "I drive a Rincoln Continental"

Insects always fly toward the light.

Because ching chongs have grown fond of disposable shit.

Because the Chinese have impeccable taste, obviously.