It's over, Lexus won

It's over, Lexus won.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqBex_0U27U

>AMCI Testing, one of the most respected independent automotive testing companies in the world, has conducted a comparison between the Lexus LC 500 and the Aston Martin DB11

>Only AMCI Testing work meets the strictest requirements set forth in Section 5 of the FTC Act, substantiating claims and guarding all parties against unfair and deceptive advertising practices which are subject to prosecution by the federal government.

>As proof of the unassailable substantiation services we offer, no ‘AMCI Testing-Certified’ competitive claim has ever been retracted due to a legal challenge- a record that spans nearly 30 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VHw-uuKzdBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>uploaded by: LexusVehicles
all credibility: lost.
One of the official Lexus youtube channels actually posted a ''real'' video of the RC-F beating an M4 on a track.
Real life tests obviously proved that the M4 wipes the floor with the RCF on both track and straight line.
I bet this is another case of false advertising by Lexus.

>This level damage control

Post that video then and with proof that it was done by an INDEPENDENT testing company just like the video I posted.

wtf? I love Lexus now.

None of this PR bullshit matters if your car is an ugly-as-sin overpriced Toyota.

Why do Veeky Forums-tist not understand that people want more than just raw power or speed or any of that?

You don't buy an Aston Martin because it's the very best and most powerful and fastest super GT ever. You buy it because it's utterly beautiful and special especially compared to that melting aborted alien fetus LC 500

Oh this is also the reason all the "BMW KILLERS!!!!! THIS TIME FOR SURE!!" Veeky Forums shills for fail horribly. Like the Cadillac STD-V or whatever the shitboxes are called.

People buy BMWs because they WANT BMWs. Not shitty Cadillacs

>People want badge whoring
You showed him bud
This is an automotive forum, if you don't wanna discuss cars, I suggest reddit

>Lexus still can't design a car that doesn't look like a failed abortion burned in a house fire
Until they can figure that out, they'll never win. They had it down with the LFA, why are they so shit at it now?

>people want more than just raw power or speed or any of that?

Exact reason why I would prefer a car that is more reliable and has better quality control (while costing much less) than something that comes from a company that went bankrupt seven times.

>Veeky Forums
>automotive forum
>actually discussing cars
>on Veeky Forums

You must be new here

Better reliability? Pretty sure, yeah. Better quality control? Most likely.

But you'll be driving a car that looks horribly shit. People will see you in it. And you probably end up telling people that it was "very reasonably priced" and "it's Lexus reliable, you know!" etc.

I would honestly rather take my own balls off with a hacksaw than be seen in one of those predator-faced abortions

Kek, they are both good looking cars imo. But really if you had the choice between them it's a no brainer. Especially when the aston comes with this

80% of the Lexus are at least okay but that front is hideous! How on earth they got to a point where they thought that would be okay and a sensible choice to make is absolutely beyond me!

why can't japs make good looking car

youtu.be/VHw-uuKzdBs

Even the Motor Trend guy said the LC looks better than an Aston Martin. A V8 Vantage, but still.

LC is the most beautiful car to ever come out of Japan. Its a fact.

Kek

>Muh Toyota

So, the company that literally invented modern automotive manufacturing, modern QMS with lean & TPS. What's wrong with them?

I am glad Lexus has such great origins.

>But I don't like the design

Subjective, I think it looks good.

>But MUH Aston Martin Badge

I am not a badge whore.

I like the side profile of this car

The LC looks amazing IRL, especially in red

Aston Martin used to be cool but nowadays it's associated with boomers and rich vapelords who want to cosplay James Bond

Lexus's rise mirrors the cucking of the white man in other aspects of the world like economy, etc.

Asia rules the whoreld now, get used to it.

>what is Mazda?

>overpriced Toyota
only if you buy new. a used similarly equipped V6 Camry and ES350 have a negligible difference in cost.

>They had it down with the LFA

the 90's SC300 were fucking perfection

>AMCI Testing
These guys are partner for Toyota. They're as much an ad agency as they are a comparative testing firm.

Their credibility is highly questionable as they are pretty much commissioned by auto makers to find what makes their cars look better than the competition.

Hey, I shopped this a while ago for somebody. I feel like this looks better, cleaner, and less like

You gave it a Nissan front.

Most countries have license-plates up front which breaks up the grill.

Like so

Still, I would roll up in an Aston Martin DB11 than a Lexus LC 500.
If you're at the point of spending over 100 grand for a car, you're lying to yourself if you say "i'm buying this car not for the attention."

Be honest here, performance from the LC 500 is good, but you would rather get the DB11.
>but I can't afford it
Nigga if you can't afford a DB11, you cannot afford a LC 500.

Shop it with a LFA front.

C A T F I S H
A
T
F
I
S
H

G R I L L E

L M A O

such is life in yuropooria

I'm not him but Top Gear and Fifth Gear both did a video on the RCF vs the M4. Both tests showed that the M4 performed better. I'm lazy to link the video but you can watch it on YouTube.

>be American
>brag about getting chased down and shot by cops instead of having speed cameras

Remember when everybody bitched that Toyota/Lexus made the most boring looking cars?

The M4 did perform better, but it's by such a slight margin that I think it's negligible to someone who will not be taking it to the track.

Around the track the RC-F performs almost about a quarter second slower than the M4, to some drivers that may be an issue however it does offer more as a
daily driving car and especially in terms of reliability and cost.

I think those two cars go almost head to head, with the M4
being in the favor for performance.

Looks better on white

sorry goyim, the lc500 isnt expensive enough to be given exotic looks

they're still ugly as fuck.

Most beautiful car out of Japan? Hardly. The 2000GT looks miles ahead better.

That abomination looks worse than the RCF, LFA and every other fucking Lexus. Bleagh. Except maybe the SC430

>convertible

This

Obviously you're not Aston Martin's target market.

They can be had for quite cheap. This 2008 DB9 volante with 25k miles was bought for under $50k with no mechanical issues.

This is the correct answer.
I've seen the LC multiple times in person and it's stunning. I really want to see how it will look like in the night, especially with those infinity mirrors.