Now that it's been out for a few months already, what's the consensus on the new Swift & Swift Sport?

Now that it's been out for a few months already, what's the consensus on the new Swift & Swift Sport?

These are selling extremely cheap for a brand new car over here (launched last week). Is it worth it?

Want it as a comfy DD and nothing else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDSU1kLmid8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sat in one in a dealership, interior is Dacia-tier.
That's why it's cheap.

Forgot MSRP.

Starts at $12,140.

Is it really? Apart from the hard-touch materials, it's a vast improvement over the out-going Swift, especially the steering wheel.

Have yet to actually sit in one though.

Wish Suzuki sold here. I wouldn't mind one.

Every single element is hard touch and feels flimsy. You should get a used Toyota or Mazda for that price. I just sat once in the previous Swift so i don't remember well but the interior didn't struck as shit tier as this one.

it's why it's under 2000lbs

A Mazda 2 is just over 2000lbs and feels like a Rolls Royce compared to this.

the lightest 2 weighs the same as the heaviest swift

Heaviest Swift: 960kg
Heaviest 2: 1040kg.

Wow such difference the Mazda is so pigfat.

Sport isn't out yet m8

Yeah, thought it was out, whoops.

Hope it can compete with the i30 N.

Just get a civic for 3k or an old twingo

It won't... because it isn't supposed to.

The new 110hp regular one already has almost the same power/weight ratio as the old Sport.

Still better (and cheaper!) than a Mirage.

Suzuki would completely annihilate Mitsubishi if they ever made a comeback in the States.

Apart from lack of armrests, interior's not so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDSU1kLmid8

Also has more torque

Suzuki makes god-tier shitboxes

This is Veeky Forums
That is a new car

You're mostly going to get responses like and here. If you want to actually discuss cars as opposed to just shitpost, I'd recommend you go somewhere else.

That being said, I'm dying to have a testdrive in the new sport. I really like the new styling (always thought the headlights looked too big on the old one) and the old one was fantastic to drive, this one should be no different.

agree here. The old one was an amazing drivers car. Amazing fun

Wasn't a fan of the styling of the older regular model, but the Sport had to be the best looking hot hatch after the MPS.

Can't wait for the new Sport.

Suzuki is the most underrated car company.

Even the base model is a god tier shitbox, probably the best bang for ur buck in its category.

The Sport is the closest you can come to the old timey hot hatches, not massively powerful but feels crazy fast just because it's so light

As far as new shitboxes go, Suzuki has that market by the balls.

If Suzuki still sold in the states, the Mirage wouldn't even be an afterthought.

Suzuki... The official shitbox provider for Veeky Forums

>what's the consensus on the new Swift

It's a VW Polo sold with an truly adequate price tag.
It drives well and does everything well for a city compact car.

I think I'll pull the trigger.

I'm new to Veeky Forums and its sad that I know you're post is true.

I have actually been looking at the swift for a while I think it looks pretty nice if I were to take the plunge into a new car. I will soon have a employee discount with any VW group car, they're shit is to expensive for my pocket, but if they actually do the "we're gonna sell all hybrids and electrics at the same price as gasoline cars" I may actually get a Golf GTE or a Passat GTE because 1.8L/100KM

what country are you in

Costa Rica

The new Sport will mount the 1.4 BoosterJet Turbo engine, 150PS, 247 n/mt , 6 MT or AT. all of this on 1 Ton more or less.

I wish that Suzuki sell New Alto Works 4WD outside Japan

is that picture USD?

yes