>push button start
>not fingerprint start

Push button start is fucking great

>cold ass winter
>use remote start built into car while getting ready
>put keys in pocket
>put on coat, gloves, shoes, etc.
>go outside
>door handle detects when you touch it or button on it and fob in proximity, unlocks door
>sit down
>press brake and push button start, full cabin on (e.g. things like the radio that don't come on with remote start come on)
>keep gloves on as interior continues to heat, removing them once cabin is warm and safe
Shit is fucking great

If you don't think keyless entry and push-button start isn't the best thing ever, you haven't owned a car with those features.

>nice slim fob I can barely feel in my pocket, with no exposed metal to jab me in the leg, and never have to remove it

i have a car with pushbutton start and think it's fucking retarded. although not as retarded as cars like

>eyeball reading start

trats nottub hsup

>push button start w/ auto
> Nice, comfy, lemonade

>Push button start w/ standard
>Stall
>Cycle through accessory, starting, turning off, accessory, etc. while holding up traffic

Why Mazda

> No steering lock
> Some cars don't let you start car without pushing brake
> Some cars turn on with one push regardless of brake press. ( Can't just turn on power to roll down windows without turning on car on these types)
Theres more but I can't think of them right now during lunch

>no steering lock
With the ignition off/in remote start/accessory power mode the steering wheel is locked. Only a push button start with the brake pressed in most cars will unlock the steering wheel. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here.

> Some cars don't let you start car without pushing brake
that's the way most works, pushng the button sans brake press will be accessory power (climate, radio, etc.) and pressing it with brake will actually start the engine

>psgut srat otb uottn

Every single push button car I've ever been in has no steering lock, i have yet to encounter one with steering lock.
> Pressing it with the brake will actually start the engine
I know this, but the very minore inconvenience if these is if you just want to turn the car on you can't just stick your hand through the window and start the car like you would a key ignition. You'd have to actually hop in and depress the brake pedal to start the car. This only sucks if you're in some sort of hurry.

>2017
>his car still has a physical key

Wouldn't holding down the button always default to ignition?
At least that's how it works on my car.

My 2013 Charger with push button start has steering lock.

I've driven 2014 and up challengers, and Charger's and whenever we try to tow them into the shop, we have to tie the seatbelt around the steering wheel. Are you sure it has steering lock and you're not just confusing a non power steering, steering wheel stiffness feel to steering lock?

it's just one of those things poor people taking pride in being "blue collar" kinda deals. Like how the low class ""prefer""" manual transmissions, manual starters, and manual windows.

They don't really, we know they don't really, but let them keep up the song and dance. They don't have much else.

Lives in a shit hole pimpBOOIIIIIII that freezes

What's wrong with a physical key?

thanks florida man

Rented a push button once. Felt cool, but do I want it as a daily? Not really, but since I only buy new or newish used my next car will have it

If you try turning it back and fourth, it moves a bit at first and then you can hear and feel it lock in place.

That's crazy. I've driven shitty Nissans, to high end BMWS with push to start and not a single one has had steering lock....weird...

>needing keys to start your car
>not just using a screwdriver

>needing a screwdriver to start your car
>not just crossing the wires

>crossing the wires
>not just flipping the hazard light switch and push starting it

Ayy lmao

Huh?

ebin

>cigarette lighter port that doesn't have power when the key is off

>having a car

Almost the same, but I have a heater which is remote start so when I'm going the engine oil is warm so I dont start cold engine and interior is also heated.

>fingerprint scanner start

In my 2007 Altima as long as the clutch pedal is pushed in it will default to ignition, maybe try that on your Mazda

>hullo
>name the celestial bodies of Alpha Centauri
>or you get no dinner
>do it
>DONT MAKE ME GET YOUR BELT ORION

Fuck off you worthless boomer
This

I have push button start on my bike. It's great.

I don't have push button start and i can still unlock my car, get in, and atart it with gloves on. I can also get remote start. Your post doesn't make any sense.

>not needing 5 different toggle switches to start

Best of both.

whao

What car doesn't, though?

>Push button start
>Remote start
>Automatic headlights
>Automatic high beams
>Automatic wipers
>Heated seats
>Ventilated seats
>Power lumbar
>Power folding seats
>Memory seats/mirrors
>Massaging seats
>Automatic climate control
>Adaptive cruise control
>Panoramic sunroof
>Remote windows
>Heated cup holders
>Cooled cup holders
>Cooled center console
>Phone dock
>Power lift gate
>Blind spot monitoring
>Automatic emergency braking
>Lane keep assist
>Backup camera
>HUD
>Self parking
>Air suspension
>Autopilot
>Summon
>Automatic doors
>Falcon wing doors
>Panoramic windshield
>Frunk

He quoted his own post number. You don't know the number you get until AFTER you post.

witnessed

Tow truck driver here.

You always have to tie the steering wheel down if you're towing with the steer wheels on the ground. Relying on the lock is how you end up breaking it and swerve the vehicle into something else.

I can't remember which cars off the top of my head because I deal with hundreds of different ones every week, but there are many push to start that do have a lock.

>Have to insert penis to authenticate car and start it

>push button gear shifting

The new Lincolns seriously have this

>the closest any Veeky Forumstist will ever get to sex

wait, is that one of those retarded things that pipes an artificial engine note through the speaker system?

>captcha start