What was the highest you jumped with your car?

doesn't matter if willingly or by accident

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpTSwbDs8z4
youtube.com/watch?v=4w-HOiQo5OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wasn't driving, but the car I was in flew about 20 or so feet up, I remember the car hitting branches and leaves, after jumping out of the ditch and just before landing and flipping however many times - I lost consciousness after the third flip.

A couple inches at 140km/h in my shitbox. Used to hit 1'+ ers in my Blazer S10 every day. Hit a ditch at 140km/h in a grand prix and got quite a bit. The car was fine.

not high cause I'm dumb and try to correct my steering while in the air

A couple inches coming up at high speed on a blind hill on my S4.

shat myself, but it was awesome.

About a foot of air at 190 in a Fiesta ST. There was a long stretch of road with a crest in it, 190 was the fastest I was brave enough to try.

5 feet when I was 14 and driving a shitbox Ranger. I didn't even realize that there was a hill coming up, and I hit it at maybe 50 mph.

probably like a foot
fucked my alignment good though

This kills the truck

5 or 6 feet I guess? Willingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpTSwbDs8z4

was going in a hurry in my 97 e36 convertible and i saw a that the road went upwards because there was trolley tracks there on the top, so instead of breaking my dumb brain didnt respond and i continued with my speed. damn car flew a bit and hit with a loud thud and my rollover bars popped up. no damage i think, was around 2 weeks ago. had to sew my top cause shit ripped from roll over bars

how fucked was it?

it really does

about a foot, in an E34. Landed hard enough to flatten my backbox a bit and the car hit all 4 bump stops pretty hard.

tl'dr dont try and jump old teutonic barges over humpback bridges.

About 5 feet in one of those mid-2000's impalas. If you live in Ohio you know that there are often perfect ramps where the road rises for train tracks. We hit some going 40 in town. I was scared shitless. I was never stupid enough to do it in my car but I had it happen to me in three different friends cars.

>shitboxes, vans and trucks racing till they just can't race anymore

where is this and how do I join

that sound was hilarious

>Be 2008
>Driving to work
>00' Mustang, Kenne Bell @ 11psi
>Get off highway
>Nobody around
>Mash the gas
>Hit 120mph
>Raised railroad tracks
>Btmpffffff
>Front end pops up
>Engine revs up, bounces redline
>Realize the rear wheels were also off the ground a bit
>Slam down hard, way harder than I imagined
>Not a graceful launch
>Tore the entire exhaust system off from the header flange back
>Slow down, pull over
>Get out, walk back, drag exhaust back by rubber hangers (only part not hot)
>Still nobody around (5am)
>Toss exhaust in woods
>Drive to work
>Get safety wire and foil tape from the maintenance dept
>Drive back out, pull exhaust out of the woods
>Hang it up with wire, tape around joints
>Drive down to the shop I hanged out at
>They call me a dumbass and weld it back up for me, replace the tips

Ah, to be 19 and stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=4w-HOiQo5OA
How could anyone think that getting 10 feet of air in their $50,000 mall crawler would end well?

Inch or two on an on ramp in my 350z.

327 feet in my 1992 celica

kek. at least you re-attached yours, my exhaust rusted off my st24 (lol ford) and i had it "reattached" with wire for a bit, any minor force caused it to seperate and i basically had an open downpipe for 6 weeks until i bought a new exhaust.

Four foot. Driving on a really hilly road doing about 80. No police around, floor it over a hill and I fucking forgot there was a sharp drop. No regrets. Mfw skid plate made a loud bang.

>redneck americans

'94 blazer 454 bbc on 44's
jumped 2 car lengths prolly like 1 meter height

>people saying over one foot without breaking their shitbox

this is how we know you lying, you don't have rally tier suspension and tires in your shitbox

>1:08
Now that's a real overtake.

Straight down into a ditch.

>jumps designed so that unless you go fast you case it and slow down

pottery

>tfw don't have the balls to hit this at high speed

Years ago I was getting a ride from work home and the guy went the opposite way, he hit it at about 140km/h, all I remember was me, my guitar and amp all hitting the roof at the same time. Around 2 seconds of airtime.

probably about an inch or two in my ST going over some hill crests