Why Range Rover is so hated, or have that image of "car for housewives"?

Why Range Rover is so hated, or have that image of "car for housewives"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what world do you live in?

Not so much housewives, but vapid gold digger wives who just went for the man with the most money for them to spend.

They're unreliable pieces of shit that eat superchargers for breakfast and they look girly as hell. Gee are most people going to pick a unreliable hearse or this beauty for less?

>beauty
>Chevrolet

Pick one.

test

ew

Just look at whats in store for the new "defender".

Because they all get the babby Range Rooneys, not the real one.

>british engineering
also they're very unreliable
I think they look neat though

You can have your cake and eat it too with this chebby though

You have ten seconds to post a better looking interior.

This is the only Chevy I like:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

...Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry...

The Evoque is the only crossover I'd consider getting. Thing's dead sexy. If I had the cash I'd get one for my side bitch then drive her around in ti all the time.

I too shit on RR but the LR4 will always have a place in my heart.

Ugly and cheap. All the money went into the engine and suspension, everything else is cheap shit.

Sour grapes

More like everything that actually matter and anyway changing tires isn't hard.

>babbys first range rover

Just get one like

Because the Range Rover is a car for rich people. Then they released the Evoque which was a car for people who weren't rich but wanted to be.
The Range Rover Sport is just a cheaper Range Rover. Beloved by footballers.

The Defender is a car for farmers, but now reduced to a fashion accessory because it's not secure enough; sure, you can take the doors off without tools, but so can thieves. They prefer Japanese pickup trucks these days.

Then you've got the Discovery, which is for serious off-roading in relative comfort, but has fallen out of favour in newer models due to them being too full of electronics and luxury.
Used to be super popular for hauling caravans, but that market has gone for cheap crossovers that don't have all the sophisticated off-road stuff, because you don't NEED it for towing, even up a damp grass field or an unpaved access road that's been ruined by a badly-driven tractor.

The Evoque is just a stupid car. Nothing wrong with proper Range Rovers though.

Real talk, how do I get in on shilling for Chevy on Veeky Forums? If it pays even remotely decently, I would fucking ruin this place with Chevy bowtie propaganda

Same, mine's got over 140,000 miles one it with all original parts. It's been super reliable to me.

Seems like you got lucky with the electronics, then. They are notoriously bad at that.

I know my fingers are crossed. My battery finally died and I hope this isn't the beginning of the end.

bowtie is best, bow to the bowtie faggot

literally because it's british, anyone with a brain understands that britain cannot into reliability or electronics, just like how gm cannot into interior quality and poland cannot into space

Overpriced as fuck for a generic suv

You have to start shilling heavily for them first, preferably with a tripcode, then they come to you.

It's not? What in the fuck are you talking about?

A. It can't decide between being "rough and tough" or "luxury".
B. The Brits make shit cars.
Case closed.

It's a British car
That should tell you how amazing the quality and reliability is

That was sarcasm if you didn't figure it out

The chevrolet one looks pretty ugly - if you want something decent looking get the GMC
If you're a retard buy the Cadillac

>Retch
Basically looks like the ford explorer

Since when has it been acceptable for crossover Jews to post on Veeky Forums?

OP, learn to speak English you fucking 3rd world mutant.

Secondly, take your fag mobile and remove it from this board.

All crossover drivers must hang.

>Everyone forgets the Freelander

>A. It can't decide between being "rough and tough" or "luxury".
It's a car designed for the british nobility. It has to be comfy and luxurious because they expect that. It has to be capable of hauling itself up a shitty road in torrential rain because they're landowners and might have to go attend a hunt at the top of said road, while towing the horse in a horsebox.

Budget SUV for budget people. I never see them around, so I sort of forget they exist.