Is getting an "05" ferrari fxx as a first car a bad idea?

is getting an "05" ferrari fxx as a first car a bad idea?

I know what kind of power it has, so I won't be a dumbass and burn rubber at every street light and causing a crash.

Found
In
Aoad
Tead

Is it even street-legal?

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dony

I wouldn't, your first car is something you're probably going to crash. Also have you factored in insurance? Insurance on a "05" ferrari fxx would be quite a lot for a new driver. Buy a cheaper car first then maybe step up to a "05" ferrari fxx in a few years.

Fix
Et
Rgain
Rony
A
R
I

Ferrari doesn't even allow you to drive it unless they tell you to, and it's only for tracks.

this
maybe look into a 599XX to start out with

forgot my pic

i think the P1 GTR would be better for you OP

Fix
Et
Rgain
Rony
Ayy
Ravioli
Imposter

no shit faggot

idk man my first car was a 917

>914

fixed

lmao

I got a FXXK as my first car. It can't be too fast for him if they let a 16yr old drive a hyped up LaFerrari.

You cant crash it on a street light because its not street legal

There are a couple street legal fxx's and corsa mc12's. That would be easily be street legal where I live. People drive around on slicks with parachutes here, Basically anything with wheels and lights is good to go.

Ferrari wont sell you one sorry kid

Not directly. But if you got enough money and know the right people you can be sucking your dreams dick. That's just top gear bullshit.

The FXX is useless without Ferrari's support. Good luck with that

I've never seen one sold private party. People don't really understand FXX because of that Top Gear segment. The whole point of buying an FXX car is for the program/factory support, that's what you are paying for. They make sure that's exactly why the customer is buying the car. There's nothing preventing someone from keeping it at their house and dicking around with it on open track days, it just doesn't make sense to do that because you payed 3x the value of the car for the Ferrari on track support/testing/events. I guarantee every FXX owner also has at least 1 Challenge car, many have several Challenge cars AND vintage race cars, it's not like they aren't getting enough track time.

When your in the Saudi royal family it is.
No, go for it.

Well op when i graduated with my masters at 18 i purchased this baby right here as my first car

safe to say i'm looking for an upgrade soon, but this is a reliable grocery getter

It's only a bad idea if you have a sense of being humble

Humble is for people who can't afford to be anything else.

I suppose you're right. At least I am proud to say i moved out of my old cardboard box and into a new dumpster!