You must comment "good luck baby wazer" in this thread, or else you will get a speeding ticket next week

You must comment "good luck baby wazer" in this thread, or else you will get a speeding ticket next week.

What if i got one last week?

Why the fuck can't I save map data locally?

why does waze crash randomly on longer drives

at least i can use google maps as a fallback

Daily reminder that Waze is Jewish owned and you are being datamined every second that you use it.

Thanks for the information. Didn't know that.

good luck baby wazer

"good luck baby wazer" in this thread, or else you will get a speeding ticket next week.

All mapping services do this. You're fucked

137 km/h in a 80

cop reduced it to 100

$95 canadian dollarydoo's and so far insurance hasn't ass fucked me but im sure they will in a few months with a tasteful bump in my premium. anyone have any experience?

My first and probably one of many to come

oh and too poor to afford a cellphone with data hence I rely on the old fashioned method of paying attention to anyone who flashes his/her high-beams as advance warning.

good luck baby wazer

good luck baby wazer
I don't want to get a ticket.

No one does this anymore. If you're in Ontario I can guarantee you that you're premiums are gonna go up, a phone with data would have been cheaper

once again the jews FUCK ME

good luck baby wazer

People still use this shit app just get a radar detector

good luck baby wazer

>good luck baby wazer

good luck baby wazer

"good luck baby wazer" in this thread, or else you will get a speeding ticket next week.

People use it to avoid traffic dumbass. This applies is 100% required if you drive in a city.

good luck baby wazer

>lemme spend $500 to be told .68 seconds before im fucked

>not using both

I love Waze. Especially Android Auto with Waze.

Shit is so cash.

I do wish Google would fully merge the two apps though. Waze is good for traffic and police reporting, but GMaps is still superior for actual routing and POI research.

What if I ride the bus?