Ancap thread /Lord Albrecht Edition/

Post your best greentexts and Memes.

Why was the old thread detected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfoLe5oWb9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is Lord Albrecht?

You pretty much confirmed my suspicions its a forced-shitpost.

A most eccentric provider of private security.

>tfw you will never live in a techno-captialist cyberpunk warzone

I actually just liked the other thread pham. Don't you think it was funny ?

> forced-shitpost
Is it like forced fun or something?

>when your neighbor is always standing at the edge of his plot masturbating when your 5 year old daughter goes out to harvest crops so you rate him 1 star on yelp but he takes you to arbitration and your landlord makes you change it to 2 stars or he'll invoke the scaphism clause in your lease

What the fuck is Anarcho Mutualism?

What is the difference between Ancap and Anarcho Individualismus?

How is Anarcho Monarchism supposed to work?

my man you are kinda stupid
ancap memes are so good it's just snowballing

What the fuck is anarcho-monarchism holy shit

Should we just have an "Economics General"?

Anarcho Individualism stems from Stirner and is different mainly on an ideological level. It does not require free market, has nothing to do with NAP
I tried googling about anarcho monarchism (as should you you stupid spoonfed babby)
Anarcho mutualism is basically "we don't need no government we just gotta be friendly to each other"

>yfw Anarcho-Captialism is synonymous with Anarcho-Statism

>What the fuck is Anarcho Mutualism?
A saner version of anarcho communism, tough equally impossible to achieve beyond the limits of a farm collective.

truly invites pondering

Maybe an Anarcho General ? I don't know. Economics General misses the point a little i think.

Oh come on where is the fun if we Google everything?

Anarcho Monarchism Sounds really bizarre. There is a King but he isn't really supposed to do anything.

How is it saner? I mean every Anarcho Ideology is just pure Chaos and glorious Memes.

Lord Albrecht should be the new Ancap mascot.

it was deleted because this unfunny shit belongs on /pol/

Ancap discussion isn't real economics in the least, it's people attacking a silly made-up straw man.

Obviously real free markets require some degree of regulation in the form of competition and antitrust policy, otherwise they wouldn't be free markets.

>Humanities
>No you can't talk and meme about a political ideology
>Just go to /pol/
Yeah sure i want to hear how the jews would use ancap to kill the white race.

Ancaps confirmed for not being able to handle the bantz

What about anarcho-autism?

Makes you think....

How the fuck are they supposed to survive in an unregulated world if they can't handle the bantz on an indonesian pottery forum.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The only good thread on Veeky Forums(TM) gets deleted
>Yet this shitshow is allowed to continue

>Da ebil imperialists hated catalonia
>Muh catalonia best

Anarcho-monarchists support the existence of a market anarchist society, and believe that the private sector can provide goods and services better than the public sector. However, an-mons believe in the existence of a King or leader, but advocate this leader as a voluntary individual whose sole existence is meant to represent a sense of celebration and kinship in the souls of the men.

>Because the 6000th discussion about lend and lease or da juws is much more valuable

>be libcap masterace
>want to vote for Gary Johnson
>realize hes pulling classic republicans and will make hillary win

Sounds like Ancap mixed with
>Muh Philosoph king

>haha bantz
>lolberts r so stupid because muh roads :^) i dont actually have an argument against ancapism :^)

back to /pol/ kid

t. buttblasted ancap

>Ancaps confirmed as salty

What is the mechanism that prevents monopolies and oligarchies? If your answer is warfare or Revolution you are ideology is at the same level of shit maoism is.

>waaaaaaah get out of my ancap safespace :^(

t. you

*your ideology is

Apart from the fact that crypto-currencies aren't safe enough to provide the basis for something even remotly resembling capitalism.

>le meme XD
The free market. Someone might monopolize one area of life but there are many more to choose from. Also you could end up doing something better than whoever has hold of the monopoly.

>someone gets a monopoly over every area of life
then what

>Someone might monopolize one area of life but there are many more to choose from. Also you could end up doing something better than whoever has hold of the monopoly.

You are quite literally the single most naive doofus ever, congratulations

>Monopolize one area of life
>Just choose another one

If i am able to monopolize health security or energy you are fucked. I can prevent someone endagering my monopoly with force or by just ruining them in a price war newcomers can't win.

That's pretty much impossible or very unlikely to happen

> 2016
> not being anarcho-cthulhuist
youtube.com/watch?v=dfoLe5oWb9I

Cthulu Ftaghn

That's a lot of projection..
I'm pretty sure I was one of the first Anarcho monarchists on pol.. And I kept meming it until it became a thing.. And it had nothing to do with markets at all. In fact, a better way to describe anarcho monarchism is to simply call it "proto-feudalism", because that's what it is. It isn't based on a "market", or even a state. It's a loyalty-based system where inter-class coercion is a violation of the fief (a contract of loyalty for service). Where the market lies, in this case, is its own separate class, but said market (such as in the Japanese feudal era), would be seen as an immoral and selfish class.

Why ? Why would you believe in this crap ?

you've successfully summed up about 85% of this site.