If german cars are supposed to be a premium product with premium prices then why are they known to fall apart and have...

If german cars are supposed to be a premium product with premium prices then why are they known to fall apart and have terrible build quality?

Are german cars just a meme for yuppies in their mid 20s-early 30s?

Yes.

Because german cars in the US are built in mexico.

t. busrider

>Mexican build quality
>German prices

Precisely. Get jewed.

I'll never respect someone driving a German badge car again

>Are german cars just a meme for yuppies in their mid 20s-early 30s?
yes

Outside of VW, which other cars aree built in Mexico?

Fords and FCA

Hey my rust bucket is worth at least $300. Pls no make fun of

That's actually pretty neat desu

Take it off my hands.

Don't remember M5s and M3s and Audi performance models and S classes and E classes being built anywhere outside of Germany.

I'll never respect an American again*
FTFY

Bad bait. "sage" was put in the options field

because americans are too lazy and stupid to take care of anything properly. look at how grotesquely fat and unhealthy they all are, cant even take care of their own fucking bodies. asking an american to take care of a german automobile is like handing a rubiks cube to a baby, lmao

eurocuck

yep, I'm American but I take care of my bimmer and it's perfectly fine at nearly 100k

my e46 has 150k miles and I've probably spent $400 at most in repairs. just get oil changes it isn't hard

Are you just a bunch of weak stupid babies who have no money and can't afford them, so you screech and lash out like this?

im american you half nigger piece of shit, i just calls em like i sees em. cant drive stick, spend more time looking at your phone screen than the road in front of you, cruising in the passing lane on the highway, filling up your factory turbo cars with 87 octane, lucky if you change your oil once a year, etc. it's pathetic.

me too brotha. i honestly dont know how we do it, putting up with these fucking imbeciles that surround us our entire lives.

>me too brotha. i honestly dont know how we do it, putting up with these fucking imbeciles that surround us our entire lives.

yeah it sucks how shitty people are, but I try to look at the bright sides: we got lots of well-maintained roads and so many beautiful states. Plus is gas is cheap

You're really this mad about being poor? Have you ever driven a premium German car that's not a VW? They are years ahead of American cars and Japanese only compete because of price and aftermarket. I have a 93 Mercedes 300d that's about to hit 230k miles with nothing done to it outside of routine maintenance and a couple front suspension pieces that would have failed on any other car. My pop's daily is a cls 550 amg Merc and it has had zero required repairs other than he got billstein struts. Mom's got a 328d bmw that is Damn fine to daily drive and handles wayyyyy better than any other small sedan I've driven. I guess I'm biased because my family all drive German cars with the exception of my brother who drives an 01 jaguar xj8.

So no, op I don't agree with the stupid meme that gets perpetuated on here that German cars are faulty and always break as I have only experienced the opposite. My next car will definitely be a 535d if I can't get a good private sale on one.

Sounds like whole family have no idea what is good car. Have fun with that "German" superior junks lol.

It's no use, this board is full of tasteless ricers who only like 80s/90s japanese shitboxes that were featured on their favorite cartoon show since those are the only cars they can afford.

This

They buy it and do nothing.
If it breaks its not there fault.

stupid burgers

Its Veeky Forums

What Did you expect? serious discussion?

The only good thing I have find here is The Black Ice Car Tree

It have an engine bay big enough for a Mercury Flathead? I got a spare sitting around.

>muh anecdotal evidence
>muh family
Nobody cares faggot

Theres serious discussion, just not on german junk

Hey look, another autistic japcrap shitbox loving retard

>this

I don't like you but your pictures are aesthetic as fuck.

Because they're designed to do so after the lease is up.

Rich people don't own BMW's they lease them.

thanks i hate you too faget.

not sure why i have an entire folder of german cars in autumn though.

You know why.

okay yeah i do. you got me.

Oh cool, another shitbox jap owner whining about how all his high-school football team members have newer 3-series bimmers.

The reason people have such sour taste about German cars is because the American low end used csr market is flooded with abused examples that were never maintained and only kept in running condition. Thus someone buys said nigged car and is quickly hit with 12 problems that involve removing seats, doors and endless interior panels to deal with brittle plastics and small electric components. A well maintained german car can be an awesome car but that is a rarity when used German cars are seen as eye candy to Basketball Americans and other Melanin Enriched Friends.

How have fancypants Jap cars been stacking up to Precision German Engineering™ lately?

Please enlighten me as to what a good car is to you? Must be aJapanese shitbox...

And possibly get your facts straight before resulting to this kind of shipping. All three of the German cars I listed were produced in Germany.

>he doesnt like muh jewrman engineering so he must like shitboxes
Germans quite literally cant get anything right, and anything they do get working is immediately improved upon by the rest of the world.

Well a lot of the reason why they are shit now is
because they are built in America.

>ze jurmins are wrong! xD!
confirmed jewposter

>anything they do get working is immediately improved upon by the rest of the world.

That is exactly ass backwards, retard