>he's already had to take it to the shop a couple of times
>heated steering wheel broke during the making of the video

(((American))) """"""""""""""reliability""""""""""""""

Built (((Ford))) """"""""""""""tough""""""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

dodgeramtruckproblemscomplaintsdefects.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 but I have to get to my Rx-8 before this deb8 gets to ir8

I work at a ford Dealer. The new F150, F250, F350 have tons of problems - do not buy

> 1900s, ford vehicles were made for the middle class family in mind, including the f150

> 2000s, msrp of new ford's are for the upper class in mind now

Where did it go so wrong? I'll just stick with straight six 90s f150s

I love that dusty old engine. My ride is a 1999 grand Marquis

>ford is shit
Nothing new

>doesn't post video
Why does OP always have to be such a fucking faggot?
With Trump in office can't he just make it so it isn't so? Just for a day?

What a good reliable truck to buy that isnt shit?

The fuck was he hauling in that truck?

GMT800 extended cab 2WD

Ford is the 4th worst brand in the EU reliability survey, just ahead of:
Dacia
Chevy
and Kia
Don't expect anything other than cheap shit for cheap assholes from them.

nissan frontier, super reliable and cheap

you have to buy an American made one. like Nissan or Toyota. not a American brand that is made in mexico, Canada and china.

this is key. without knowing i can't decide if the truck is shit or the guy's a retard

I've seen this posted on Veeky Forums yesterday and someone said the actual photos were from a crane or forklift or something getting caught on the bed.

the straight six is the best motor ford ever made. my grandpa's(rip) old f150 is still being DD'd by my aunt and it's at almost 400k now

as much as people are shitting on murican trucks, the Ram 1500 is bulletproof, especially compared to the other two.

>aluminium bed on a truck
why?

also checking around Ford EU website. They claim the 2017 Ranger to have 40mpg. WTF?

So do I. What are these problems you speak of

dodgeramtruckproblemscomplaintsdefects.com/

Yeah bullet proof. So bullet proof there are lawyers across the country who make livings off of helping people out of their Lemon Rams.

>anything chrysler made
>bulletproof

thats why used car lots are literally loaded with dodges/chrylsers/jeeps

Ford.co.uk? British MPG are different from American MPG. 40 MPG British are ~33 MPG American. Nevertheless pretty good for a truck, then again I4 and I5 diesels are literally the only engines you can get in it.

>British MPG are different from American MPG
Different? Different how?? Don't matter.

How about this. their website claims 6.5L/100KM

Brits use a different gallon than Americans because imperial measurements are just one big shitfest, that's where the difference stems from. The rule of thumb to convert between L/100km and mpg US is to divide 235 by the value you have.

>Brits use a different gallon than Americans
If you said americans use a different mile, I could see that, but the saying goes a pint is a pound the world around two pints make a quart and four quarts make a gallon. How the hell is that different in the UK? Are your pints not 16oz? I'm sorry user, just venting at the stupidity of making different standards with exactly the same words, xkcd related

>The imperial (UK) gallon, now defined as exactly 4.54609 litres (about 277.42 cubic inches), is used in some Commonwealth countries and was originally based on the volume of 10 pounds (approximately 4.54 kg) of water at 62 °F (17 °C). The imperial fluid ounce is defined as 1⁄160 of an imperial gallon; there are four quarts in a gallon, two pints in a quart, and 20 Imperial fluid ounces in an imperial pint.

>The US gallon is legally defined as 231 cubic inches, which is exactly 3.785411784 liters.[2][3] A US liquid gallon of water weighs about 8.34 pounds or 3.78 kilograms at 62 °F (17 °C), making it about 16.6% lighter than the imperial gallon. There are four quarts in a gallon, two pints in a quart and 16 US fluid ounces in a US pint, which makes the US fluid ounce equal to 1⁄128 of a US gallon.

AH YES, THE GLORIOUS IMPERIAL SYSTEM, DEFINING LIQUID UNITS BY THE VOLUME OF A CERTAIN WEIGHT OF WATER AT 62 FAHRENHEIT WHICH IN RETURN IS DEFINED THROUGH THE HUMAN BODY TEMPERATURE AND THE COLDEST WINTER IN SOME TOWN IN POLAND

Nissan trucks aren't fucking cheap. They're almost Toyota expensive which makes them pointless.

>the Ram 1500 is bulletproof

...For the first 2 years then it starts to fall apart, same with ford. GM's are the longest lasting.

jesus christ

Post the video

>nissan frontier
>super reliable

this has to be a shill, no one who has used would would dare recommend a nissan pickup over ANY Ford or GM, even toyota are shit to actually haul something in.

I used a old F150, a 2008 F250 and a 98 F350 to haul three (800lb each) vending machines all at the same time, F250 are the best shit out there.

3.0 OHV v6 "Vulcan" is right up there with their straight 6. god damn they were both indestructible.

>heated steering wheel

for WHAT purpose

Winter when it's 40 below zero
>durr wear gloves

dont modern carshave heater that works almost instantly ? hell my old ass fiat can blow hot air after 5 minutes tops of driving in winter. Why would you care about heated anything but the air lol

Steering wheels are solid objects which don't magically unfreeze after contacting some warm air.

back to /pol/ drumpfkin

That picture disgusts me. How did they manage to fuck up the ranger so badly?

>mom leases brand new 2017 escalade
>air conditioning breaks 4 months later

still better than GM desu

>tfw new F-150 has been 100% reliable since getting it nearly a year ago
>tfw nobody in my family has had problems with theirs either

OP?????

Jesus christ youre a fucking pussy

>Americans think 2400 lbs is heavy for a "truck" bed

Atleast blur the names. People on Veeky Forums can be extremely creepy.

So y'all saying, Chevy trucks are the best?

>not accounting for the air drag a heavy metal box 82" tall will create

>load shift because doesnt know how to secure load or drive
>blames truck

okay
okay

>be me
>buy toyota truck made after 2004
>differential fails right out of warranty
>pay toyota 7000$ for parts and labor
>know this must be a common issue, absolutely never use my truck for work or towing, never drive fast, and has always been dealer maintained
>search for complaints, find only few scattered internet forum guys complaining
>no TSB

really getting the feeling toyota is purposely hiding these problems to keep their image strong
and i was forced the pay the dealer money.
its absolutely impossible to find parts for this truck, and its over 10 years old now
everything is a pricey ripoff for this truck. its like im driving a BMW or something

this is like an iphone vs everything else situation.

the reason why you can fix an iphone vs random brand is because there is enough of them out there that it becomes profitable to stock parts and repair things.

toyota simply does not sell a lot of trucks