twitter.com/PROJECT_ACES
twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF

AC7:

Multi-plat port confirmed:
youtube.com/watch?v=7zxB1ahoz_M&t

PSX 2016 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Directed/written by Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export build into text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

HD Collection never (ever).
>Don't let it die, dammit.
>LAUNCH NIMBUS

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/153462690/#q153650126
youtube.com/watch?v=eX_caRv6P5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First post for Wyvern best plane

3rd for slavshit best shit

>shitposting still going in the old thread

And it shall stay in the old thread.

I see Brady likes his birthday present

I wonder if they'll bring the AH over the shoulder cam back in 7.

I hope they don't.

What

The OP pic was a pic that a drawbro made him on his birthday

Oh

I like when we talk about RL aircraft. It's comfy and educational.

It's rad, who wouldn't.

Then let's talk about why the Flanker is the most A E S T H E T I C plane ever built

But that's not the Tomcat

I hope they do, but only for the end-of-mission replay mode.

How are you feeling today, buddy?

Fucking stop already

>let's just post pictures and voice opinions that have been voiced 100,000 times before.

I'd rather learn and discuss things I didn't know before, thanks.

OK. But hug these puchis first, user.

Puchis in AC7 when?

What do you want to know?

>thread puchi'd 21 replies in

fuck.

I was mostly hoping other people had questions so I could read the answers to those.

But surely you must want to know something about planes

This user here is right.

The rule about avatarfagging is still valid, right?

I've seen a lot of conflicting information about the JSF. What's the real scoop on it?

I'm not crashing into the ground, I'm getting torn to pieces by all the fucking AA guns. Playing on hard, every hit is like ~15%.

Wrong, cockfag

You need to treat your puchi well, user

Don't forget to give your puchi snacks before playing AC, buddies

This, the AA is the real bitch to deal with.

Fortunately, Glatisant has a fantastic track to listen to while you're getting memed on by AA fire.

Depending on who you listen to, it's either Satan in a plane or the second coming of the wunderwaffen. Personally, I think the program had it's stumbling points in finding a design that met the requirements of three service branches, but Lockheed managed to pull it off somehow, and the plane looks like it'll do well for itself once it's got the standard teething issues worked out

This time I managed to blow up the center fortress and everything south of it. Only two locations left and a bunch of places, yay...

Wrong.

Literally the second coming of the F-4. I can go into more detail if people want.

>Professor Phantom's plane class

Let's have it

Well, my bad
I was just bad with spatial awareness when i was a kid then

Anybody remembers this incident in a past /aceg/ thred?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/153462690/#q153650126

Man, that makes me think: how hard do you think it was for Genette to eject from a training jet in 5 while holding Kirk? If he drops that dog, it's in for a short ride.

I actually thought that the "guy" in the backseat of Blaze's trainer was Kirk wearing a flight helmet. Besides, if both of Gennete's hands were holding Kirk, how would he have triggered the microphone when the latter barked suddenly at a random moment?

I prefer forgetting it for obvious reasons. Thanks again for the buddies that believed me

I haven't played Infinity since 2014, but found my old PS3 again and have about 12 GB of patches, oh boy.

Does it still have any players, or is it completely dead and I should just cancel this never-ending update? Was the F35 menace ever defeated?

Remember. do not reply and just report the puchis, if it works on streams, it will work on them too since avatarfagging is against the rules

>AC04 Free mission doesn't give you credits

the hell?

It should.

I wish for the puchis to be banned from Veeky Forums, my fellow ace

Hello again reportfag. Has the stick fallen out of your ass?

so it does give me money but never tells me?

>it will work on them too
Guess again
It seems that the majority of /aceg/ love puchis so much and didn't bother to report them on the last thread

Beats me. I haven't played 4 in a while, so it might just be some weird "feature" or something

Holy fuck I just had a huge post typed up and then this fucking phone refreshed the page.

Was this bastard who posted here and here happened to be you?

RIP

Let's be patient and wait for the Professor to get his notes back together

>you will never play AC6

Sixty years ago some people declared that missiles had made dogfighting obsolete. This proved to be somewhat premature as early missiles were, in a word, dogshit.

However this concept lead to the development of the F-4. A tri-service fighter bomber built around a good radar and long range missiles designed to engage and destroy enemy aircraft before they could even see it. While the F-4 Phantom II did not validate obsolescence of dogfighting, it did prove to be a world beater, one the best and most versatile aircraft of its generation.

Enter the F-35. A tri-service 'strike fighter' designed around its stealth capabilities and advanced radar and sensors to detect and destroy enemy aircraft before they could even see it. The concepts are essentially the same, but the quality of missiles has vastly improved, from the 4%pkr of the AIM-4 Falcon to the 46%pkr of the AIM-120.

In terms of kinematics, the F-35 is sub par by 4th generation standards. The most maneuverable variant, based on publicly available data of sustained turn rates, is barely able to outperform the F-4E. The F-35B would be out performed. (In a real dogfight the F-35 would win almost every time due to superior ITR nose pointing and other factors.)

Where the F-35 (and F-4) really shine is in a ground attack role. The F-35 will essentially take over the role that the F-117 had. It will be able to penetrate and dismantle integrated air defense systems with greatly increased survivability as compared to current platforms.

heard Laurence Olivier's voice while reading this

Thanks for the info, but you sound really arrogant and pompous. When does your program on the history channel start?

>gives detailed answer
>lol ur pompous

What's it like to be a literal retard?

So then will the F-35 also be adapted for air superiority roles? I'm not sure there are enough F-22s to rely on it if we got into a war or something

I'd tell you, but someone would probably report me for advertising.

>user asks for detailed answers for stuff
>detailed answers are provided
>answers shit on for being too detailed

What the fuck is with you guys

Now I'm curious about it too.

Will the F-35 serve as an A2A plane (HEAVILY modified of course) or will we coast along with F-15/18/22s until another alternative arises?

>tfw no more F-22s
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

It's because of this one autistic-oversensitive-puchiloving reportfag who loves ruining this general

The F-35 is perfectly capable of performing the air superiority role. The Radar, stealth, and weapons should more than make up for its inferior dogfighting ability.

If he doesn't care for the tone of my writing, that's fine. That's his subjective opinion.

You know what would really help the F-35 in a dogfight situation? Canards.

In all seriousness though, I think the fleets we have now would be sufficient until planes like the F-15 and F-18 are retired. Perhaps in the future the F-22 will serve as a springboard into a lot of different roles.

On the other hand, if we got into a war with somebody and started losing planes, perhaps they'd start up F-22 production again.

>Lockheed pls
>gimme Raptors pls

>The Radar, stealth, and weapons should more than make up for its inferior dogfighting ability.

I agree.

As much as I love slavplanes and their supermaneuverability, those sorts of crazy maneuvers aren't incredibly helpful when you have planes engaging in electronic warfare and shooting at each other from 30+ miles away from each other.

That isn't to say supermaneuverability is useless, just that being able to perform a kulbit doesn't really help you when your opponent is over the horizon.

>That isn't to say supermaneuverability is useless
It is tho

>

Weekly VGL report
/aceg/ is already signed up and waiting for other generals to join and see if we're making it to the group stage or the qualifiers.
Still working on the kits, and hoping the cool aesthetics guys can help with the AC3 models.

;_;7

It has been since WW2 let's be honest. You don't need maneuverability as much as you just need better energy retention to win fights.

If you are faster or higher up than the enemy you have all the advantages.

>tfw AC6 lying around
>tfw no 360 to play on

I see you still aren't checking your grammar. See me after class

rip Schnee.

I wonder if anyone ever died to that first volley of missiles.

Pretty much every 'kill' on an F-22 is because the pilot got dumb and tried to use supermaneuverability instead of sticking to basic ACM.

Right, next to how advanced the weaponry, radar, etc. is becoming, supermaneuverability is virtually moot.

>thankfully Strangereal doesn't seem to be developing the same way Earth is

>missiles in strangereal never went through any real advancements
>they aren't as scary as IRL missiles
Thank god.

>flying along
>tfw enemy ace squadron downs you from 30 miles away

The IRs being able to differenciate between flares and aircraft, nevermind the QAAM tier supermaneuverability of some of them is scarier than BVR tbqh.

>hail of missiles coming at you from beyond the edge of the map
>'Deploy all your flares, I don't give a fuck!'

There are reasons for why WW1 and 2 dogfighting was the best.

>New difficulty mode : IRL

I'm still mad that noone has made an autistic DCS tier sim with stupid superweapons in it.

Or even just a light sim.

Welcome back to the RPG.

>tfw shot down 3 sessions in

Omen of things to come?

Did you ever release those rules somewhere?
Asking for a friend.

Doing that sort of thing over IRC is neat enough, but having that sort of combat in real-time in an AC game would be all kinds of crazy.

>tfw once wanted to start an RPG with missions played out in IL2 or similar that allows for coop missions
That never went anywhere.

Not yet.

I should be ready for a public release after the second playtest campaign.

Cheers.

Don't let me down on this one.

If you want it that bad, maybe you should pitch in to help get it done.

You short on pilots?

I haven't started the 2nd playtest campaign yet, but when I do I probably will be.

Do you have any other skills?

Doubtful, I've not played any serious rpg beyond listening to a few CoC sessions on youtube for fun ages ago.

Drawfag very occasionally.

But I fear that time might be the issue on this one for me, I'm both surrounded by euroland and on a long commute with little spare time. I'll keep it in mind though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eX_caRv6P5M
I need this intro in AC form. Carrier Ops and pre combat preparations are comfy as fuck for some reason.

Oh well, I appreciate your interest.

I'm mainly looking for someone with Basic photoshop/paint skills and time on their hands.

Got the first, probably not the latter. Curious what for though?

Just a visual representation of plane load outs to clear up a common point of confusion.

I'll keep it in mind.