>100k followers
No money

Know your market

Because you're so ugly? Wait let me guess: Steve Buscemi fans
>Donnie you're out of your element

what's your niche?

How?

I don't post my own face, I repost interesting stuff

Well how the fuck were you supposed to make money off instagram anyways? I see people always saying they do, but it seems that their instagram accounts are just advertising for their website and online book and shit.

I only made 10$ for promoting another page that sells shit

How did you promote it? Just with a picture? Just do that a thousand times a day and you'll be golden.

Yeah a picture of their product saying nice shit about it, they messaged me idk how it happened

The way you make money off instagram is actually being a "public figure" that companies want to use you to advertise.

My roommate does this and she basically gets sent free shit and on top of that paid to post x amount of pictures with the product.

Are you sure?

"I shilled a product and a company paid me" are you retarded? THAT'S literally how you make your instabux.

Unless you have a product of your own, you're not making any revenue off your followers, now, there are companies that would very much like nice "organic" looking reviews of their products that don't look like blatant ads. So, get in touch with some companies, tell em about your followers, and they'll throw you a bone.

I'll buy your page if your interested

How much? What will you do with it?

How do I make more? Where do I find these people?

I have history with big instagram accounts and turning a profit. What's your page and I'll dm you.

I would like to buy the account I will give you $500 USD please get back

Did thread die?

Do you want cash or no? I'll buy that shit

Don't listen to this cuck.

If you want to sell it I will buy it we need to connect I could use that page for my music

Well the dude says he wants money I've got it for him

I already bought it sorry

What did you pay?

$750

I don't believe you

Sell it to me then I'll buy it off of you could use it for my music definitely would help

k What's your instagram

@dennisplaysguitar... It fucking sucks give me some time I'll throw you 1300 if you have an account with 100k followers I'll need like a week or two to get the funds but I want it

They'll be coming to you if you're in their niche. If it's just a literal meme page, you're out of luck.

Also set up an email for business inquiries and host it in the description so advertisers scouting can see that you're willing to do business.

You need to actually have a business and sell/promote shit through it

What kind of business

Holy shit why do you want it so bad?

A business that sells goods or services.

Do I contact them?

This kind of irrational behavior is actually pretty common for shit musicians that want their 15 mins of fame.
A few guys I know from back in the day made a band, they hit me up randomly when they found out I have a few large social pages (mostly twitter).
Turns out the majority of """talent""" agents cut through 99% of their applicants just by looking at the bands social followings.
I would get offers of like $2-3k for an account with only 50k real subs.
After a while I made an account and bought 50k bot followers (costs about $50) and sold it to them for a few hundred.
Turns out that was all they needed, the idiot agents don't even look at engagement rates.
Of course, since they were shit and had no real following, they didn't last long in the industry.

Yes, contact the business that you run yourself.

Kek, I can't start a business right now all I can do is repost and maybe sell accounts

Bump

Steve Buscemi is a god

I shill my ecommerce site on Instagram and it works extremely well. How many likes and comments do your posts get after 48hrs? And can you give me some general idea of what niche you're in? I'd be happy to steer you in a more lucrative direction.

How many likes does the account receive? I'd be interested. I have a very long history of buying and selling Instagram accounts. DM me @mood

>she

Just post ransom ware fuck it

how would you become a musician legitimately?

can you repost my dropship shit?

I don't want to sell it